PUMP is offline Associate Member

My training Partner Pic

This is a pic of my workout partner (DOUGTM1SS). He is a AR member but didn't have a scanner. He is 40 years old and has competed in 10 shows. He is all natural and is going to start his first cycle along with me SUNDAY!! This is is latest pic from his 10th show. In the pic he is 5'7 and 170 lbs. He completed in the masters class. He has been working out since he was 15 years old. Currently he is 189 lbs and will be stepping into the darkside soon. Any insight would be great.

Thanks,
    Pump
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My training Partner Pic-dg3.jpg  
    Last edited by PUMP; 06-28-2002 at 08:06 PM.

another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My training Partner Pic-dg.jpg  

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My training Partner Pic-dg2.jpg  

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I don't like critiquing pictures, and by no means am I saying I look better than this guy, but when I post my pics, I'd like some constructive criticism too. The legs are the thing that jumps out at me, not nearly as big or cut as the rest of the body.

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    For someone that claims to be natural it sure does look like he has some gyno goin on????

Originally posted by JuiceSlut
    For someone that claims to be natural it sure does look like he has some gyno goin on????
    Yeah, I was kinda leaning towards that thought myself, but didn't wanna be the first to say it. I'm not one to call Bullshit, so I'll say he still looks pretty good.

i think he look great .... haha but what do i know im a teenager :P

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    just cuz someone has gyno doesn't mean it's steroid -induced... have a little faith.. dayum

I just wanted to reassure you guys he is all natural, but tonight he is starting his first cycle. We'll see how it goes.

demetri is offline Member
    How old is your training partner Pump? Did he used to be overweight?

I'm not sure if I'd say that he has gyno, but I think his chest could use a bit more work. He looks great though.

he is 40....and no, he wasn't over weight....i think the one pic is a bad one because he doesn't have gyno

demetri is offline Member
    I don't think that he has gyno. His pecs sit a little low which by no means looks like gyno, that's just how his pecs are. The guy looks good for any age but especially for 40.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    thanks demetri, keep the comments coming every little bit helps

impressive your training partner looks amazin
    especially for his age wow big ups!!
    as for you PUMP paving a way for this man to join the dark force
    good job!!!
    another brotha in arms

NortelStud is offline New Member
    I think I see when I first look at the pic is gyno.. sorry, but being hinest, some nolvadex will do, possibly surgery, because that just looks horrid, Possibly a bra to hold those titties up.
    The reaosn I decided to poat thi is because this guy cliams to be all natural.. WHat a crock man atleast be hinest, the only thing natural is those girly like titties he has developed.. I know u ge those form eating vitamin a and b right?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by NortelStud
    I think I see when I first look at the pic is gyno.. sorry, but being hinest, some nolvadex will do, possibly surgery, because that just looks horrid, Possibly a bra to hold those titties up.
    The reaosn I decided to poat thi is because this guy cliams to be all natural.. WHat a crock man atleast be hinest, the only thing natural is those girly like titties he has developed.. I know u ge those form eating vitamin a and b right?
    Dude, you're entitled to share your honest (not hinest) opinion, but we don't flame here...not at all. Your post borderlines on calling the guy a liar and telling him he need a bra does not help your cause. So for future reference, be honest but be tactful, respectful and constructive.

BTW...some folks are predisposed to gyno. Some teens get it naturally, once it's there it's there for good. And one last thing, nolvadex won't do shit once you already have gyno!
    Last edited by Pete235; 08-21-2002 at 06:02 AM.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Agree w/ Pete, and even if i had gyno and you told me i need a Bro...well let me just say i don't live that far away from N.H., and i think he looks good, very good for natural, great work Bro...XXL
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 08-21-2002 at 05:32 AM.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Bro let that bull slide off your back ,,,you look great for 40 , keep hitting it , and welcome to the dark side ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tatty is offline Member
    I think it's just the lighting that makes it look like he has a minute case of gyno....Either case, he looks great. Much better than I anticipate myself looking like at 40.

Keep up the hard work, because it definitely paid off for you!

dern180 is offline Member
    I agree with jucieslut it look like he has gyno. He has a sets of tits. It's clear as day.

i wanted to say thx to pete235, for those who don't know me i've always been accused of taking AS but have only just started and am nearly finished with my first cycle, taking time off for post cycle and then a cutting cycle next I will post pics to show you FLAMERS the difference. everybody is entitled to their opinions and i asked for you to critcize my psychique and some i'll say thx and others i'll ignor, because the only thing that matters to me is what i think and my close friends. Critcizism good or bad is a healthy thing.

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

Thumbs up lookin great

Hey dude,

Just wanted to say that your pics look REALLY GOOD. Isn't it funny though, how so many people are suddenly gyno-experts? ha ha....

No, I don't see any gyno from your photos....All i see is a well-built bod, for any age.

Speaking of age, your friend said that you are 40. But, in your profile, your birthday is listed as 1969. That would definitely make you some years younger than 40....Maybe it is just a typo....

So how old are you really????

Anyway, hope your cycle is going well, good luck.

Scott

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: lookin great

Originally posted by "S"
    Speaking of age, your friend said that you are 40. But, in your profile, your birthday is listed as 1969. That would definitely make you some years younger than 40....Maybe it is just a typo....
    It's a glitch in the system bro. Many members turn up with the exact same birthday...including me, and I was not born in 1969 either

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

Smile good

Then I am even more impressed....your friend looks great.

How is the cycle going? YOu should post new pics....

Scott

to "S" birthdate 2/7/62 weight 230lbs 5'7' 40 years old one the nose, as of today and thx i will post pics later

Thread Information