Thread: New Guy

Tantric is offline Banned

New Guy

Hey. This is my first time here. I have been around bodybuilding for a lil while now. so i do know a bit about it. i am youngen, i am 16. I have quite a few pics that i can put on here, but i dunno how to post them here. so they will be up shortly. i hope i get the chance to talk to all of youz. you are more than welcome to PM here or IM me at yahoo. see you around.

-evan

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the board

Tantric is offline Banned
    hey alright thanx man.

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to AR!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Welcome aboard the ship of knowledge. Utilize all of the information that you can to come as close to perfection as humanly possible on the five aspects of bodybuilding. 1. Nutrition-def most impt part 2. proper rest-gives your muscles critical time it needs to repair 3. mentality- to do the best you can and be the best you can be 4. supplementation- giving your body the proper nutrients needed for an ideal muscle building environment and 5.training- the process of tearing down the muscle so that you can put to use the other four aspects to rebuild it to larger proportions.

Ready to see your pics too. Tell us some info on you bro. Your profile makes it fuzzy to as wether you have cycled before. I hope you have not as you will learn quickly over here that you need to wait until your body is physically matured with a good solid base to start. In addition to that you are not mentally mature enough to add anabolics and/or androgenics into the mix.
    Last edited by str82hellnback; 07-02-2002 at 10:47 AM.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR! There is a lot of info and great people here! Enjoy!!!

Thread Information