Thread: Introducing

Gothmog79 is offline New Member

Introducing

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself to this thread now that I have a PC camera. You'll be hearing from me.

Man I need a tan......

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Lookin' solid!!! Don't worry, I need a tan too! Heh...it happens to the best of us!!! Welcome to AR!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Looks like you could have some good size on you but kind of hard to tell from the angle you posted the pic bro. What are your stats and cycle history if any

well just read your profile and it says your 5'9 @ 165. looks like you could be bigger to me i would have guessed 185. It also says no previous cycle experience so congrats bro you have a good solid base to start from. So a more appropriate question would be are you considering anabolics and adrogenics?
    Last edited by str82hellnback; 06-27-2002 at 11:29 PM.

I am 5'9 and weigh 165lbs. I have never used juice. I am begining to research the subject though. I do have decent size for a base.. but I have platued in the last couple of years. I have tried changing my routine and diet but no luck. Can't get past this hurdle.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    you can get past this hurdle with the right training, diet, and suplementation, what are your workout routines like now -- and today or tomorrow write down everything you eat and drink and post it here, possibly even mark the times eaten ... we can help. gotta go train a client
    peace
    MM

*also, do you have back or leg pics?

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR. If you have platued for a couple of years I would suggest really changing up your routine. Good luck and welcome again.

skid is offline Banned
    'sup Goth - welcome to the board!

(I need a tan too - you'd think living in CA we'd have no problems w'dat!)

lots of folks here to help you, and great info too ... do your research and ask away!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Best way to hurdle over a plateau is to re-analyze what you are doing and what is wrong with what you are doing. There are five aspects to body building. 1. Nutrition 2. Training 3. Proper Rest 4. supplementation 5. mental aspect.

If you give us an overview of where you stand on these 5 aspects then we can analyze them for you and tell you how you might be able to utilize them to the best of your ability to get the most out of each

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the board

looking solid and ripped man welcome to AR!!

Pleased

Thank you everyone for such the warm welcome. I will getmore pictures of me and slap them up on here. Until Then,
    Chow

Thread Information