Thread: my pics suck

thegame01 is offline Member

my pics suck

Hey everyone ,i was going to post my new pics that i took with my new dig camera but i could not beleive how bad i fucken look so i dont know if i will post them anymore.

I knew i was never huge but shit i thought i looked a little more buff in real life .I am starting a cycle soon thank god .Do you ppl think you generally look smaller or bigger in your oictures and i also dont look that cut up .Again i dont have no 6 pack or nothing as i am trying to beef up but fuck i have some striations on my body .

Let me know what you ppl think about your own pics vs real life

i am fucking bummed out
    how do people get the face marked in black(paint) how do you transfer the file to your paint program anyways .Any tips would be great cause if not now i will post my after cycle pics

peace

tatty is offline Member
    Don't worry about it pal. We all start somewhere and we're here to motivate you, not to criticise...

See, this board is full of helpful and mature folk. I just came on and I already find this board more helpful than others...

Good luck and hope you post your pics.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    open up the paint program, go to open, and open the pic you want to edit bro

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    post your pics bro, i think i look pretty buff in real life and when i take a pic of me i look like a 14 year old fat kid who just started working out. If the trend runs true for everyone just imagine big kev or dr. dereck or pete in real life,they must be friggin huge,anyhow,post your pics up and if anything they can be a guide to track progress

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man, I know how you feel. I hate mirrors, i hate pictures. However, there is no beter way than posting your pics and seeing the compliments and what people think you should improve on. Everyone starts somewhere man. And i truly believe that satisfaction is the death of desire. It is good in a way to not be satified, to a certain extent because it makes you work harder.

hey Ironhorse i did try that i wasnt seing any of my pics in the saved location but i found another way for now,thanks and thanks for the vote of confidence guy's

My bro took some more pics of me today and they were a little better ,i didn't look as bad so i think i will post tonight or tomorow . It's just when i had taken the pics myself ,they were really bad but i feel much better now

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Re: my pics suck

Originally posted by thegame01
    Hey everyone ,i was going to post my new pics that i took with my new dig camera but i could not beleive how bad i fucken look so i dont know if i will post them anymore.

I knew i was never huge but shit i thought i looked a little more buff in real life .I am starting a cycle soon thank god .Do you ppl think you generally look smaller or bigger in your oictures and i also dont look that cut up .Again i dont have no 6 pack or nothing as i am trying to beef up but fuck i have some striations on my body .

Let me know what you ppl think about your own pics vs real life

i am fucking bummed out
    how do people get the face marked in black(paint) how do you transfer the file to your paint program anyways .Any tips would be great cause if not now i will post my after cycle pics

peace

Try taking pictures during the day and turn the digital camera's flash off. The flash washes out all of the cuts and shadows. I thought the same thing you did until I took a picture without the flash then I said "Damn, I look good!"

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I think I look better in a mirror than a pic, but it lets me know how much work I need.

post em man not like ne one will flame you here on AR... all postive so DO IT hahaha

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Heh i look terrible in my pics but every person that replied had only positive things. Im excited to see you

well guy's they are there . ihave posted them a few day's ago titled
    "my pics"

Thread Information