Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member

6/15/02 Show pics

Hey here are a couple of pics from my first show on 6/15/02 called the Trenton Bodybuilding Championships. I competed at 205lbs in the men's open heavyweight and was the youngest competitor in the open class, only 20. Right now all I have are the backstage pics and as soon as I get the stage pics, I'll post them too. These are a little shitty cause of the lighting and cause I have some water and a little bit of bf around my waist, so feel free to critique them as you will.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6/15/02 Show pics-trentonsch.jpg  

Rear Lat Spread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6/15/02 Show pics-trentonrl1.jpg  

And last one for now, another rear lat spread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6/15/02 Show pics-trentonrl2.jpg  

Gene is offline Associate Member
    Pretty good overall, you should be very proud of yourself for competing; Legs look very good. As far as improvement, if I had to critique, I'd say try to hit the chest and shoulder area, and do whatever you can do reduce the waist and accentuate the V-shape.

congrats.

Gene

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    keep working hard, next contest be running liquidex to drop some of that water bro!

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Congratulations on the show. You have a lot to be proud of, how did you finish?

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You look good, waist looks a little wide, but you get congrats for steping on stage!

Rocket

Thanks everyone for your input. Yea I know I need to work on getting my chest bigger, shoulders wider, and lats wider for next year when I rock that fucking stage. I don't want anything to be wrong with me, so I'm gonna take a nice cutting cycle at least 10-12 weeks before the show, since they don't drug test it. I finished very bad, I got 6 out of 6, but again I was in a men's class and I'm 20, all the other guys were in their late 20's-early 30's, it was good learning experience. But everyone says I deserved 5 place cause the guy that beat me for it was just fat, he had hardly any cuts at all, the only thing he had was size, that's it. Plus he used to be judge and he worked out at the gym that sponsered the show, and everyone knows, well atleast for this, that the NPC judges take more of a liking to the gym that sponsers the shows competitors just cause that gym is poor and they put all their money into one night, but oh well.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Congrats on competing. It takes a lot of balls to get up there and do that. I suggest that you concentrate more on conditioning rather than size. Believe me size alone will not win a BB show. Your a big fella, start dieting about 16 weeks out and hit the cardio hard. From the looks of the pictures I would say that you could have come in a little lighter and alot tighter. Keep posting and everyone here will try to help. Keep and eye on the competative board and when you have questions ask. Good luck in the future and I'm sure you'll kick some ass.

yea man congrats on entering and after that cycle you will blow them away next year. Keep us posted!!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you done well bro considering your age.I would try to cut up more and losing a bit off the waist will make your back look wider and your shoulders broader.I would try to maintain the 200lb mark but lose some of the bodyfat the more cuts you have the sharper and bigger you will appear.

Don't want to take any thing from you bro well done ;-)

Thanks everyone, and Diesel yes I am in the "Burg".

Thread Information