Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Taus is offline New Member
    havoc, thanks man.....and yeah it was a bitch to get the abs. I followed my diet the entire time..literally not cheating once(untill my carbup each week). Also working the abs really heavy with cable crunches and weighted situps helped alot w/ bringing out the abs as they grew from the heavy weight and low reps. From workin them heavy like that I'm able to see an outline of them even when im at a real high bodyfat.

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Nice Job

Thanks man

beachbod is offline Junior Member
    i searched the forum and couldn't find an answer to this one because there were so many posts that just included the phrase. But I am on my first week of a clen cycle, 2 on 2 off, and was wondering what an NYC stack is and ECA. Thanks bros. Any info will help.

"i searched the forum and couldn't find an answer to this one because there were so many posts that just included the phrase. But I am on my first week of a clen cycle, 2 on 2 off, and was wondering what an NYC stack is and ECA. Thanks bros. Any info will help."

NYC = norephedrine, caffiene, aspirin (biotests orig. MD6 or AF's NYC)
    ECA= ephedrine, caffiene, aspirin (tons of em out there....)

Unorthodox is offline New Member
    Taus... I'm definitely interested in Mag-10. How did you use it and how often did you use it?

I used the mag10 at one capful per day for 6 weeks, 3 bottles worth. It def helped spare muscle and gave me plenty of aggressiveness in the gym. I've been lifting for a while and know this wasnt the placebo effect. Real juice will def work better, but for now im content w/ this.

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    First off, great looking pics, man.

Secondly, did you use the Mag10 for the bulking AND cutting phase?

chinups Guest
    GREAT JOB bro. I am getting that shit. mag10 huh. How much did you pay

Zombikiller is offline Banned
    excellent

yeah I used it during my bulking and cutting phases, both for 6 weeks each. I got it direct from biotest w/ the buy 1 get one free deal so it was 199$ for 3 including shipping. you can get it for around 56-60 each now i think through www.dpsnutrition.com

wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member

creatine vs. mag10??

Im about to do a cutting cycle with clen and eca... im wondering if i should take creatine to help maintain muscle or if that is just gonna make me retain water and look bloated? So would i be better off taking the mag 10? Im 6' 1 220, dont know my bf but im guessing high teens to 20.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    inspiring, impressive, and *hmmm thinking of another "I" word* ok ok...ya look good..

lata

K'fit

peam is offline Suspended
    I think you looked better before buddy. :-/

wannaberipped23 : I would def say creatine would help at maintaining some strength and muscle, but to really cut to a serious degree an androgen is needed(be it mag10 or real juice).

Peam: Just curious, but why do you say I looked better before I cut up?(1st time I've heard that...)

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    man good job i hope i will get ripped like this after taking winstrol for 6 weeks

JYZZA is offline VET
    Looking good bro....Good job, keep it up.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    Taus, looking good bro.. Could you write down some of the foods you ate... Give me one or two days of your diet...thanks.

Shaun is offline New Member
    Awesome transformation pics.I will be following you and your posts a little more.It makes all the hard work and $$ spent pay off when you see guys like you and your progress..Nice!!

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm all done bulking for the winter now and seeing this thread still floating around is getting me real pysched to cut up again....

Dan3814 : Heres some sample foods:

Breakfast: usually always eggs(whole) w/ whole fat cheese
    Sometimes I would make a shake w/ protien powder, fiber powder and flax oil...with the right brands it tastes awesome

All other meals: Any type of steak, chicken, fish, especially salmon bc of the high efa content. I would make alot of these into salads w/ oil and vinegar dressing and just top w/ meat and cheese
    I sometimes ate coldcuts wrapped up w/ cheese and just dipped it in mustard or mayo. A george foreman grill really will help alot with this diet...trust me.

For snacks I would eat lots of peanuts, natural peanut butter and beef jerkey

Any other q's just let me know

-Taus
    Last edited by Taus; 02-26-2003 at 06:19 PM.

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    Taus, thanks man, One questions? the carbs in peanuts and pb, thats ok to eat when you are carb depleting...

yeah its absolutely no problem, just make sure the peanut butter is the natural kind(just peanuts and salt). You can still have some carbs throughout the day and still be in ketosis(around 20-30), but I always tried to stick around 10 to be safe. I pretty much ate peanuts or a spoonful of natty peanut butter whenever I felt like it...

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member

TAUS

THREW UR CUT PHASE U NEVA ATE CARBS
    WHATS 3WAS UR CARB IN TAKE DURING BULK

Clipse is offline Junior Member
    great job bro, is NYC legal in states? I haven't really researched it much.

taus im interested to talk tou reply when u can thanx

Im pretty sure nyc was pulled off the market, as norephedrine is now schedualed. no big deal though, going 2 on 2 off w/ a good eca and clen still gets the job done. If you can find some original md6 floating around it has the nyc in it or you can prob find the norephedrine powder in bulk on certain websites.

clubbinkid, I was doing a ckd so yeah I ate carbs every weekend. Read the beginning few posts of mine on this thread, I described it in detail. Let me know if you have any more q's.

I've started mildly cutting again, trying to get down to 10% before I really start to cut this summer. Hoping to get around 5 this year and maintain around 7-8 for a while.

taus were u doing th ckd diet while cutting or bulking or on both im trying to c what u did on ur bulk to gain ur mass

the ckd diet what is the real name and in what pahze did u do it cut bulk or both thanx what supps did u take while on ur bulk and cut for results like that thanx clubbinkid

compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member
    Man, awesome transformation in so little time. Only one thing to point out and no it is not a flame. It seems like your back was a little thicker in the before pictures (I could be wrong). Anyways, looking great man...

wimp is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro. keep up the good work.

i c now u were eating 3,000 cals a day on ur bulk and 250gr. of protein

any carbs how many fats if so when and what foods did u consume these carbs in.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Looking great bro, I will use your pics for my inspiration when I start my cutting cycle. Awsome results.

clubbinkid....I really didn't keep very tight records of what I ate while I was bulking. I made sure I got around 250 grams of protein, but basicly just ate a shitload of carbs and moderate fat, can't really give u an accurate breakdown

while bulking what were ur main supps to gain ur mass

mag10,creatine(prolabs pure monohydrate),optimum whey protein and glycoload to make protein shakes....thats about it

ckd

what is the ckd diet were can i find more info on it

I outlined exactly what I did earlier in my post, but if you still want more info check out duchaines book "bodyopus", lyle macdonalds book "the ketogenic diet" and for websites checkout the diet section here, look up the t-dawg diet on t-mag.com, or go to c-k-d.com

nd2bhge is offline New Member
    THIS MIGHT BE A DUMB QUESTION BUT....MAG10?????
    ANYBODY??

mag10

=prohormones by biotest, 1ad and 4ad w/ an ethyl carbonate ester

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    Great job Taus!

This is the first I've read your thread and it's very informative.
    On your bulking phase it seems you didn't worry about fat at all, was that the same on your cutting phase? I'm sure it's there and I missed it.
    Have you had a chance to take recent pics?
    And i have to say I think the best part was

"And as for cardio, I cant fuckin stand doing it, but love lifting and have no problem as far as control of my diet.....so I said fuck it and never did an ounce of cardio."

Thanks for the inspiration! Once again Great job!

As for fat intake, I would say the majority of fat while bulking came from all the meat,whole eggs and cheese I ate. I really didn't pay too much attention to it, but I definitely ate more fat while dieting, as it is necessary to stay in ketosis and provide energy while on no carbs. While dieting my fat again came from all the meat and eggs, but also now from alot of peanuts and olive oil as my salad dressing everyday w/ balsamic vinegar.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information