Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Taus is offline New Member

Cutting Diet Before/After Pics

Heres some before and after shots of my cutting diet. I used a CKD with carb up every 8-10 days. Used Mag10 to retain muscle and Clen 2 on 2 off with the original Biotest MD6 (NYC stack) alternating w/ the clen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Cycle Before/After Pics-tausfront.jpg  
    Last edited by Taus; 07-14-2002 at 04:48 PM.

Back Shot

Heres a back shot. I didn't have one from the beginning, but I think you can tell a difference from week 3-6.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Cycle Before/After Pics-tausback.jpg  
    Last edited by Taus; 03-26-2003 at 10:52 PM.

yea buddie looking great ....... such an improvement but you looked great in the before pics too keep it up and keep us posted

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. Those pics are from a couple weeks ago....im down to 7.9% now and gonna stop there, as strenght is starting to slide, but unforunately I don't have any pics. My bro and workout partner Tankass is away on vacation and he's got the dig cam.

On a side note, the before pics were a month after stopping bulking w/ biotests Mag10. And for all those doubters of Mag10 (whom I've read numerous neg. posts about) you obviously didn't try it yourself. The entire 6 weeks I used it while bulking I felt very aggressive and had awesome pumps in the gym. Strength was skyrocketing at a much more than "natural" rate and I gained around 14lbs of LBM in those 6 weeks, while eating around +/-3000 cals a day w/ around 250g protein.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    excellent job... very inspirational... what a difference a few pounds can make.

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    looking great

fliprock is offline Junior Member
    damn you didnt lose any muscle at all!!!
    how the f*ck did you do that?
    what was your diet and cardio like?
    What is your opinion on clen , is it better than eca?

$uperman is offline Member
    looking great man.... i can see you handled your shit well

fliprock, no man I didnt lose an ounce of muscle. This is the second time I've done a CKD and it works perfectly if you stick to it. During the week ( or for around 8 days if I could stand it) I went totally no carbs, except in my postworkout shake. I stuck around 1800 calories and in my postworkout shake I would throw in around 25g of twinlab ultra fuel powder (which by the way blending fruit punch flavor ultra fuel w/ pina colada optimum whey w/ some ice cubes in water is fuckin amazing) Sometimes knowing that I got to come home to one of those shakes after a workout is what would motivate me to push through my routine at the gym which is a bitch on no carbs. When I would carb up it would usually start right after my workout and continue through a big nite out of drinking and partying. After breakfast the next morning I would start right back on no carbs. Being able to have some beers eat some shit food and still be 100% on your diet is a great feeling.

As for the clen , it worked alittle better then NYC or ECA in my opinion, but for the way it made me feel (sometimes energetic, sometimes tired as fuck) and the jitters I will prob stick to NYC for now on. And as for cardio, I cant fuckin stand doing it, but love lifting and have no problem as far as control of my diet.....so I said fuck it and never did an ounce of cardio.

Any other q's on my diet or whatever are welcome. With this being my second successful CKD, I've picked up plenty of tricks and other random stuff along the way so ask away

-Taus
    Last edited by Taus; 07-05-2002 at 02:38 PM.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I gotta say watching this guy transform was amazing. I don't think I will ever meet someone more dedicated when it comes to diet and training. I have learned a lot from him and his ass wouldn't let me bitch out on a single workout. He is a great bro and he has inspired me. Great guy to workout with (talk about motivation) haha I won't even start. Congrats on your crazy transformation and I am sure you will get all the recognition you deserve. Later Bro.

Tankass....Thanx alot for the words man, have fun on vacation and you can bet I'll be callin ur ass to go workout the day you get back.

PS....I know its gonna be tough to get some sun w/ all the girls that are gonna be flockin around you, but do what you gotta do.

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    very good job bro

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I accually get to workout there for free at a pretty nice gym accross the street. I don't know about the girls but I do get to hit the beach and show off the nipple rings. Who knows maybe I will get lucky and hookup with a girl or 2. At this point I am up for anything. Ill be on the lookout for MILF's and hopefully get some of that haha. See you in a week Bro. Bahamas Here I Come!

tatty is offline Member
    Looking ripped and your waist has really slimmed down...I bet the pants don't fit anymore right? Keep it up and post a few more a month or two later.

vielbistdu is offline New Member
    Looking pretty lean I have to say. You got some real wicked striations going on in the shoulder area...nice back too

Billmister is offline Member
    sweet.. Looks nice man there a big diffence. Keep doing what your doing man you're looking great

lifter405 is offline Junior Member
    just wondering, how tall are you? good job man, keep up the hard work.

Thanks alot for the feedback.......and lifter405, I'm 5'11"

alevok Guest
    looking massive and lean, awesome job bro!

flex321 is offline Member
    what gym do you guys goto? and Tank that thing I owed you is out on its way.

We go to Synergy in Levittown....that place is the shit

Bumping for any more comments or q's about anything related to keto dieting, especially ckds

Unbelievable transformation! Keep up that discipline... post a pic of you at 7.9% when you get a chance.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Your transformation is awesome! A great motivation for all of us.

how come you didnt lose any muscles on such a low cal diet?

flex321 is offline Member
    I might have over looked it if you already posted them, but whats your stats? height/weight

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Abs and Shoulders look ripped...nice work...and I know it was work!

Rocket

Thanx for the feedback.......and fliprock...the whole basis of a ckd is to not lose muscle, thats what the carb up is for

hmmmm what's ckd and where can I find info about it?

Its a cyclical ketogenic diet, basicly what I had outlined in one of posts above. Real quickly: its 5-6 days of no carbs, then one day of carbs(about 36 hours) to replenish glycogen. check my post above and let me know if u have any questions

For more detailed info check duchaines book: Bodyopus or Lyle MacDonalds book: The Ketogenic Diet

Or check out t-mag.com and look up the t-dawg diet
    Last edited by Taus; 07-09-2002 at 10:18 AM.

johndope is offline Associate Member
    nice! makes me look forward doing a cutting cycle

Adding to how I didn't lose muscle....

Fliprock, I should of added this before when you asked how I didn't lose muscle. Besides the strict ckd, my training method this time held up strength alot better then last time I did a ckd. I used the traditional 5x5 method, using purely compound movements. Because this system is more of a neural strength system, I actual was able to increase strength alittle bit during these last 8 weeks. Last year when I went from 17% down to 11% at 176lbs w/ a ckd I lost alittle strength and some reps from my sets. I was doing higher reps then I was used to, like sets of 10-12 whereas I was doing 6-8 before that. I raised my reps last year while cutting because I had always read that higher reps help w/ cutting......thats total bullshit. Any q's on specifics of the 5x5 training I used or whatever let me know.

Taus: Were you doing more compound movements than you normaly do?
    What do you mean with "purely compound movements"?
    Only squats and deads? =)
    I also belive doing high rep while cutting is pure bullshit...

I meant I stuck mostly with compound movements, no bs isolation or even extra auxilaries. When Im bulking I'll normally throw in some extra auxilaries after my compounds but here I just wanted to maintain strength w/ my core stuff. On each of the 3 days in my split I did 2 exercises w/ the 5x5 protocol then 2 more w/ low reps also. If you wanted to know exactly, this is what I did

Monday - Chest/Back
    Barbell Bench - 5x5 (started at 255 wk 1, week 9 at 265)
    Bent Over Barbell Row - 5x5 (225 wk 1, 255 week 9)
    Incline Dumbell Bench - 2 sets around 6 reps
    Wide Grip pullups - 2 max sets w/ bodywieght

Wed- Legs
    Squats - 5x5 (325 wk 1, 355 wk 9)
    Hang Cleans - 5x5 (145 wk 1, 180 wk 9)
    Reverse Hypers - 2 sets around 6-8
    Calve Raises - 3 sets around 8-10

Friday- Shoulders/Arms
    Overhead Dumbell Press - 5x5 (95's wk 1, 110's wk 9)
    Wieghted Dips - 5x5 (60lbs wk 1, 100 wk 9)
    Standing Barbell Curls - 5x5 (85 wk 1, 100 wk 9)
    Barbell Shrugs - 2 sets of around 6-8

*wieghts listed are what I used in my first set of 5x5, meaning my 5 rep max

lilKimmy2 is offline Female Member
    Your right shoulder is producing an extra muscle on top or your delt..

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    AWSOME Progress Bro... Keep up the work.

Metz

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Why did you want to cut? I think you should went on another bulking cycle. You have the frame to put on a good 15 to 20 pds!!!

Metz....Thanx alot man

Why did you want to cut? I think you should went on another bulking cycle. You have the frame to put on a good 15 to 20 pds!!!

Titans.....I def know where your comin from, In about a month from now when I have my bodyfat stabilized at around 8.5% I'll start a bulk hoping to gain around 25-30 by the end of first semester. If 2/3rds of that are new muscle I will be very happy....then it will be time to cut for next summer, so instead of being my currently 187 at 7.9% I can be around 205 w/ the same bodyfat. Basicly I felt since it was summer comin up and I live right near the beach....starting to bulk w/ already 15% bodyfat wouldnt look to good. Thanx for the input though.

havoc is offline Junior Member
    looks great man. how hard was it to get the abs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information