Thread: new to forum

duke78 is offline New Member

new to forum

Hi I'm new to the forum and to the world of AS. I never thought I would use them, thinking that a great body can be created naturally. Don't get me wrong I know great things, incredible things can be achieved naturally. I've been training on and off since high school (I'm 24 now), seriously for about the last year. I have been researching AS for the last couple of months, toying around with idea of using them. Probably not for about another year or so though, as I can still make a lot of natural gain. Right now I'm just researching. In doing good research, I realize that you can learn a lot from books and articles, but there is no substitute for input from actual users. Being that I live in rural Oklahoma, there are not many juicers around. That I know of anyway, so I though I would see what info you guys could offer.
    What I am mainly interested in is getting started. What is good for starters? More precisely what is good starter stack? Also what kind of side effects can I expect. I'm concerned about gyno and hairloss mainly. Gyno, because I naturally tend to have a little extra fat around my nipples. Nothing serious, but since I tend to store fat there I can see it being a potential problem. Hairloss, because I don't want to bald at age 25. I have full head of hair right now, and want to keep it that way. I know steriods don't cause baldness, unless you are genetically predestined to baldness. In other words you would have lost it anyway steriods just made it happen a lot faster. Anyway sorry to ramble. Any advice I can gain would be greatly appreciated. I'm not trying to just come in and get free info, and not do my homework. I see this as a research resource. I'm still unsure about using AS, I mean I've done pretty good naturally. I have 17 and 1/4 inch arms now and I'm not fat. So please give me some good info.

Thanx,
    Duke

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR...
    My eyes are a little blurry from all the questions so check out the search button treat it with care, cause we all use it

alevok Guest
    welcome home

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the board bro.
    Post some stats: Age, weight, height, diet, rest, training, and goals?
    We'd love to give ya a hand, send somemore info our way so we can help you line out something.

welcome bro

Thread Information