dam225 is offline Associate Member

4 weeks out from 1st comp

I am entering my first comp in 4 weeks.....22 years old, natural, ~5'9, 180, bf???......hope to come it at 172....I am still holding a lot of water in these pictures and the lighting is pretty crappy but I would appreciate any feedback, places to work on, etc......

Thanks,
    D

ab thigh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 weeks out from 1st comp-abthigh.jpg  

back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 weeks out from 1st comp-back.jpg  

back bi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 weeks out from 1st comp-backbi.jpg  

side tri
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 weeks out from 1st comp-sidetri.jpg  

side chest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 weeks out from 1st comp-sidechest.jpg  

tie
    tie is offline Junior Member
    D

Looking very good. Pictures are a wee bit small, but they show a balanced symetrical physique - well done. No real areas where I'd say you've got an obvious weakness, but if I was pushed your calves look a bit less developed in the first photo. I think it's the photo, though.

Good luck in the competition bro!
    Tie

tatty is offline Member
    Yes, looking very symmetrical. I hope you fair well in your first comp. Good luck.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with Tie. The pics are a bit small so I may be off with my guess on BF, but I'm thinking high single digits (7-9%). 4 weeks out you look like you on track, Great work so far bro, keep us updated!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    As far as tips and what not go....I can lend a hand here as I have 3 friends who just showed well 2 that did recently and one who is going to show in 3 weeks.

I cant tell from the pics because they appear small...however when hitting your side tricep...Push your arm into your lat muscle...will help the arm spread out and appear larger as well as showing more of the cuts in your shoulder.

Your only weakness which i see is your hamstrings. Not on the size (as they do appear very well proportioned) but the flex in the pics. Like you said this is your first show and you are natural so unless a genetic freak gets on stage I believe you will be fine. But you may want to work on flexing the hammy in the double bi's/back shots.

just my .02 I hope you do very well in your show...You look great to be natural!!!!

Dont forget to post contest pics and all that with the tan on....!

GOODLUCK!!!!

Kunipshunfit

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Looking real good for 4 weeks out Bro, no real weaknesses that jump out, you should do well...GOOD LUCK...XXL

wow buddy you look awsome good luck on yah comp and keep us posted

Thanks all.....the encouragement on here really helps.....I will be entering the novice natural division so I hope I do well....as to some of your comments:

I do think my hamstrings are pretty week...I have been hitting them hard to bring them out some more...I also need to clean up my posing some...I think that may also help...

I actually think my calves are one of my stronger spots....I don't think I was concentrating on bringing them our properly in the pictures....I will also work on that....The first pic does actually make them look pretty small....maybe I need to adjust that pose some....

Next pics will be bigger.....

Thanks again,

D

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I was not trying to say your hammy's are a weak point...They look very proportioned. Infact I think you will do very well in your division. Please dont think i was flaming ya....You look far better than I and I compliment you on the courage to get on stage...

Goodluck! You will do very well!

Kunips.....Its cool....I didn't think you were flaming.....I just wanted to mention that in the past I have always felt my hammy's have been lacking and that I have been trying to bring them up.....thanks for the encouragement.....

D

freakout is offline Associate Member
    You looked ripped and awesome. Almost ready for the comp..

Good luck and hope to hear more from you. You are a motivation indeed.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Id say work your thighs some more get them cut up real good. But look good everywhere else. Especially all natural.

Thread Information