mike2112 is offline Associate Member

a new pic of me:week 8 of my cutting cycle

this one was taken a few days ago,just before the carb rebound (that's why I'm lookin a little flat)....I don't know what's my bf right now,I'm 195 pounds....still have 2 weeks of cutting cycle to run
    I was thinkin about tryin to become fitness model...do you think it's a good idea? any good adress for me please bros?
    I'm waiting for your critic !!!
    thanx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a new pic of me:week 8 of my cutting cycle-epsn0019-2-.jpg  

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    what was the cutting cycle? Looking ripped bro! your arms could use some more size, but if that is not your goal you look phenomonal!

thanx bro !!
    my arms are usually one of my best part,but as I said I looked flat (no carbs in the week)...
    for the moment i want to become a fitness model,but I try to get as big as I can (I love scott steiner look)
    I did a no carb diet (5 days off/2days on)+cytomel +winny...
    PM me if you want to know what I did exactly (went from 17-18% to what I look now in 8 weeks)

alevok Guest
    You look great bro, I am doing a similar cycle too. Your physique deserves to be a fitness model.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Aahhh looking sharp bro!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good brother!

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    I am curious as to how tall you are in that pic? You look AWSOME. You have definetly done you cut diet properly, but you just don't look like 195 pounds to me. That is why I would like to know your height. I mean absolutley no disrespect by this....You look great!!!!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Like the thumbs up!!!

I'M 5.67 feet for 195 pounds bros...any advices about fitness modelling please bros ??

Originally posted by titanstigers333
    Like the thumbs up!!!
    I did it to look like a real (future) BBer lol

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike no disrespect bro, but if you're 5'6" in that pic, you really don't look like 195lbs. I would guess 160-165lbs. But then again I didn't see the scale. Regardless, nice lines, great cuts and I would guess your BF to be around 10-11%...maybe slightly lower.

ok...I'll make other pics from face,I hope I'll look heavier...but I promise you I'm really 195 pounds bro,unless I was wrong with the conversion (88.5 kilos).
    I must admit that even me,I'm thinking that I look lighter than I am on this pic...maybe the pose...
    do you think it should be enough to become a fitness model?

Japan man is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Mike no disrespect bro, but if you're 5'6" in that pic, you really don't look like 195lbs. I would guess 160-165lbs. But then again I didn't see the scale. Regardless, nice lines, great cuts and I would guess your BF to be around 10-11%...maybe slightly lower.

he said he is carb depleted; youd be amazed of the difference it can make on a physique after carb-load, especially when the bf% is really low as his is.

just wanted to say you have a great physique; you gots that "armer plated chest look". great overall developement.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    looking great... fantastic coming from 17-18% bf. wow.

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    all i have to say is if you got down to that from 17-18 % in 8 weeks... OMG.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Mike you must have huge legs if you're upper body is that size and you're 195. How about taking a pict of your wheels.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

RockSolid is offline Banned
    dude the fitness model industry is very hard to get into, they just dont look for the perfect body, they look for the perfect face and belive it or not charisma, if you got all of that, then i would pursue it if not, sit back cause fitness modeling is harder than regular modeling

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    You are looking really great....Looks like that cutting cycle is going very well.

Originally posted by Japan man

he said he is carb depleted; youd be amazed of the difference it can make on a physique after carb-load, especially when the bf% is really low as his is.

just wanted to say you have a great physique; you gots that "armer plated chest look". great overall developement.
    thanx bro

I agree 100% about the carb load,the difference before and after is amazing!!!

You look a lot taller than 5'6! You must have great symmetry. Good luck being a fitness model, you sure do have what it takes.

yea man you would be a great model keep us posted on yah progress

skid is offline Banned
    damn, Mike! you're lookin' great!

you can do a web-search on "fitness modeling", but I've also got a few URLs for 'ya ... don't know exactly how any of these companies work, but it's a start:

http://www.mensalliance.com
    http://www.modellaunch.com
    http://www.strengthnet.com

you can also PM me if you have any modeling-related questions ... I was never successful at it (unlike partyboy and andro), but I know how the "program" works ...

good luck!

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro looking great any day you wanna trade out bodies you just give me a buzz. I would make a great CK model...

metz

thanx bros !!
    skid,thanx for your help ,I'll keep you posted to tell what happens...I'll send them my pics in the week end...I HOPE IT'S GONNA BE OK!!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Mike no disrespect here, but did you do any gear? I only ask becasue if you did I was wondering what gave you such great results.

Your pics look great. Nice job. Sorry if I was out of line by asking you the gear question. Just wanted to know for my personal knowledge.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Looking Good Bro, but i am with Pete at 5' 6" you do not look 195 lbs, i am 5' 9" and i have an off season pic floating around in which i weight 197 lbs...here is the link to the pic...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...4&pagenumber=1

...but whatever your weight is, you still look very good bro. symetrical and tight with nice cuts...great work and good luck...XXL
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 07-18-2002 at 02:23 PM.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You look great dude, wish my chest had the shape of yours!

Rocket

Thread Information