BELLICOSE is offline Banned

1 year transformation

well maybe more of a mass-formation

pic in my avatar was from last summer
    stats: 6'1" 185lbs weak,frail,small

new pick: 210lbs 9%bf oh and i'm 17
    what you guys think?
    I've been training for football, but i think i might give bodybuilding a try

Granted, i do have one cycle under my belt. I'm now 4 weeks post cycle and have been gaining steadily.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 year transformation-buff-dave.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 07-16-2002 at 04:56 PM.

sorry about the first pic.....here's another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 year transformation-flexxing-dave.jpg  

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Very nice gains for one years work.... How much of those gains came from the cycle and what did you use?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dave I edited your first pic so it fits better. Hit your refresh button. Nice gains in thickness...especially upper chest and shoulder area.

before the cycle i had been up to 200 before but had been very busy and was down to 188. Cycle was dbol 30mg for 3 weeks and fina dmso for 6 weeks. Went up to 203-205.

Kicked up the calories and am on a new program, and now i have a focus like i've never had before. I feel better now that i'm off! I have to work for every pound. Since cycle weight has increased 5lbs

I was 208lbs in the pics!

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Looking good bro, look bigger and much harder!

Rocket

bump for any constructive criticism...i can handle it

TRIPPLEHHH is offline New Member
    Why did you cycle so early , whats the rush?? you might have screwed up your natural growth for good. I just dont understand some people.

Originally posted by TRIPPLEHHH
    you might have screwed up your natural growth for good..

I also MIGHT have hurt my liver
    I also MIGHT have damaged my kidneys

If you start getting into the MIGHT game, you never stop. There is a possibility a hundred things MIGHT have happened.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Too young to be doing AS, you could be fucking yourself up but you live and learn. The only thing I can find is you need some work on your traps but other then that you look solid. You have clomid for your post cycle dont you?

thickmass is offline Member
    Originally posted by BELLICOSE

I also MIGHT have hurt my liver
    I also MIGHT have damaged my kidneys

If you start getting into the MIGHT game, you never stop. There is a possibility a hundred things MIGHT have happened.
    Listen Mister indestructible superman, just because you didnt FEEL any effects doesnt mean there weren't any sides.

Whats with kids these days who have to juice up a body that hasnt lifted for even a year?

pic in my avatar was from last summer
    stats: 6'1" 185lbs weak,frail,small
    You look far from being weak frail & small. I think you do suffer from bigorexia, or "huge at any cost" syndrome
    Last edited by thickmass; 07-16-2002 at 08:14 PM.

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    if you where takeing juice to improve in football and maybe get a football scholarship i say go for it.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree with the other guys. You are way to young for gear. You made good gains without it, so try to resist the urge to go on another one. You look pretty good for being 17, but I am certain you could have done it without the gear. I posted some pics of me at 18 after only working out 6 months naturally...I wish I could grow the way I did back then now. As for a football scholarship, well I know a lot of guys do it, but just hope you don't get caught. The NCAA is very strict about substance abuse.

Until then, just EAT, EAT, and then EAT more. Now is the time to grow while the test is still free.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    Steroids WILL, not might, WILL stunt your growth. They close the epiphysial plates in your bones and hence you loose all possibility of attaining a greater height. During puberty, and the brief period after it, your endocrine system is unstable and can have severe consequences.

What's done is done. But anyone under 21 reading this... Don't even think about it!

Gene

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Gene, there have been MANY debates on this before about your plates being closed. I would have to disagree.. it is not 100% that u will be stunted, there is no research proveing it to be so.
    But that is besides the point, what's done is done.

btw, nice job bellicose.

What's your posistion? 40 time?

freakout is offline Associate Member
    I give you the benefit of doubt that you know what you are doing to your body and you know what is best for you.

But I guessed the most important point here for you to understand your body and its growth long enough. I always believe that unless you are too tired of exercising, we should make use of the chance and time to grow with any drugs. If other guys could do it without drugs, I believe you could do so too..

Some great egs... recently a few guys going for competition "claimed" they were natural... maybe you could PM them. Trust me. If you understand your body long enough and train hard enough, one day you have decided to use gear again, it will produce better results.

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    I for one wish I was the hugest juice slut in highschool then I could have got a free ride to a major D1 school to get a quality education for free. Definetly makes a couple cycles the best investment one can make. I get pissed off listening to people say wait till your 25 etc. FUCK that. Good job bro. People all have their reasons and everyone should respect them for it as long as they are not a complete idiot about it. About the test it isn't overly difficult to get around. You have a pretty good idea about when they come around to test. Anytime during the season including training camp. Its smart to stick with Suspension and Dbol when playing ball.

well guys i am actually a kicker. My 40 is 4.7. Hit a couple 70 yard field goals before, 60's in practice, and routinely kick my kickoffs through the uprights.
    I think i might suffer from bigorexia. However, i did pass up a chance to get 100 a-bombs for the fact it is so hard on you.
    About the growth plates thing, i am going to have to go with BIGGUY
    In the past, in fact when i was 15 i did two rounds of 100 dbol . I don't call it a cycle cause i didn't know what i was doing and didn't recieve any keepable results. This was before i found the wealth of info available online. I took my first dbol at 15. I was 5'8" then, i am 6'1" now. What the hell happened? Am i the only exception to the rule?

As for future cycles, i will do one more before next spring. Not sure what yet, but it will be a light one. I'm doing Bigcat's stack right now, but after that i'll keep it clean till next spring. Thanks for you concern guys.

NoLimits is offline Member
    YOU did dbol at 15? No comment on that one! As far as your first picture: I think you have some good size there. You are doing two different poses in those pictures, but my opinion, you look as big in the first one!

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    it just depends on the person whether or not it stunts their growth. i know a guy who started in 7th grade and hes the same height now as he was then. was it really worth it for him to bench 275 in 7th grade? i think not. hes still 5'1. LOL

swin05 is offline New Member
    dude you look very sweet

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    As far as stunted height, your fine right now anyway. I'm 6'5 and trust me those extra 4 inches just cause me to hit alot of shit hanging from the ceiling. You look good and solid. Do you eat really clean or do you just eat a ton, what does you diet look like? Whatever your diet is it sounds like your making solid gains. keep it up.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro you do look good... Only thing I'll add to all this talk about you being to young is in the future if you continue to use steroids you will have to take higher doses to get the benefits you're looking for, by starting young when you can grow easily naturally you have probably cheated yourself for later on in life when and if you want to boost your performance with Anabolics.... That being said you made some solid ass gains....

Originally posted by buff87
    Bro you do look good... Only thing I'll add to all this talk about you being to young is in the future if you continue to use steroids you will have to take higher doses to get the benefits you're looking for, by starting young when you can grow easily naturally you have probably cheated yourself for later on in life when and if you want to boost your performance with Anabolics.... That being said you made some solid ass gains....
    I want to thank you for being the first person to give me a logical, rational reason why to hold off on the roids.

Thank you to the rest of you, Next Tuesday, i will take pics of me in the same pose as the first pic, to better compare

Diet is as follows(its intense, im an ecto)

500am- cereal in soymilk 300 calories
    700am post workout shake 700 calories
    900am turkey sandwich 500 calories
    11am turkey sandwich 500 calories
    1pm chicken/rice 600 calories
    3pm fish/pasta 600 calories
    5pm nlarge 600 calories
    7pm dinner(what mom makes) 700 calories
    9pm nlarge shake 700 calories

thats about 5100 calories.....currently trying to bulk...i want to be at 220 in 8 weeks. If i need to add calories, it usually comes from peanut butter or flax oil.

Training:

Monday- quads, calves
    tuesday- chest, tris
    thursday-back, bis
    friday- shoulders, hams
    Train heavy 4-6 reps on most sets(like my man skip la cour)
    I try to keep workouts under 45 minutes

Supplements:
    Creatine-upon waking, after workout
    Nlarge- 3 times a day
    Uni-liver- 18 pills a day
    multivitamin- once a day
    flax- one tablespoon in post-workout shake

As you can see, i am very dedicated when it comes to my diet, training, and supplementation. I have done this for so long it has become my routine.
    Most teens are under the false impression that lifting weights is gonna get them huge. They don't realize that diet and supps, and rest(8hours) have alot to do with their success. That is why i would not advice a "normal" teen to take steroids . If they don't have their diet and training in check, they won't get optimal gains and will be wasting their fresh receptors. That is a "real" reason to wait on juicing. Get your basics down and then move into the advanced stuff.
    Thank you all for your help

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    We've had the age debate so much

I'm only 20, but compared to me, you had it more risky then me. I will be doing my cycle in September, i'm 5'5-5'6, and i've been like this since I was 16. I haven't grown a single millimeter. Also, at the age of 16, I started losing my hair, thanks to my great genetics

So i'm already pretty screwed up, steroids shouldn't do too much bad things to me, although I'm still damn careful, but you have a lot more things to worry about. Hair loss, growth stunt, etc...

But, if your going to do it anyways, at least you've done your research, and at least your still learning more and asking questions, which is always a positive sign!!!

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    i agree work on your traps. and it looks like legs too, although the pants cover them up.
    overall incredible gains, and i bet you will be more than a kicker when your coach sees you

yea man you look awsome nice cuts. I wont do steroids till im older but thats me not you do what you want and if yo fuck up your body well then i guess that your fault cuase we all told yah. but looking great man

Gene is offline Associate Member
    Really don't mean to sound like an ass or continue this "debate," but I question the roid research of any 16 year old who still considers doing it after doing his research. Even from veterans, I have yet to see one positive factor that would help a teen make up the decision to go for it. How are they even able to comprehend the vast science and biochemistry involved? This just continues to vex me. I hate being vexed!

BELLICOSE, I'm not trying to take away anything from your gains, they are impressive and evidently the result of hard work, but common bro, with a cycle under your belt, give yourself some time to grow naturally.

Gene

Originally posted by Gene

BELLICOSE, I'm not trying to take away anything from your gains, they are impressive and evidently the result of hard work, but common bro, with a cycle under your belt, give yourself some time to grow naturally.

Gene
    doing a semi-natural bulking cycle right now. Just eating alot, training hard and heavy, and doing the bigcat stack. Its considered a mild prohormone stack so i'm gonna give it a try.
    All i'm saying is that bigkev better watch out, cause my 3 year goal is to be 230lbs at 10%bf. Take away the roids, and that's what he'd be at, so i figure that's a good goal to shoot for.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    u're 210lbs and play kicker?.. why don't u keep doing the kicking, but get some work in at sam or will linebacker spot??

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by big_guy
    u're 210lbs and play kicker?.. why don't u keep doing the kicking, but get some work in at sam or will linebacker spot??

yeah seriously.

actually, this year was my senior year so the coaches let me go in ever once in a while a try different things. Turns out i had a knack for the defensive end spot. By the end of the year i had 64 solo tackles and 10 sacks, led the county in sacks, and was named second team all area defense! And i didn't get allteam kicker! wtf, that tells you those things are lopsided. If the coach at south florida lets me, i'd like to try playing something besides kicker. If not, i'll just have to give someone a concussion on the fucking kickoff

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    I think you look great. Seems like you know what your doing for the most part. Diet looks good, workout looks good. Just be carefull. Good luck in football.

Pump

jamotech is offline Member
    bump for any constructive criticism...i can handle it
    Look good man just try and loosen up a little, looks like your shoulders/traps are very tense. Stretch your neck,traps,shoulders every day, it will broaden your shoulders.

hardtraining is offline New Member
    [i] give yourself some time to grow naturally.

Gene [/B]
    Not to beat the horse, but with proper training, and eating (often WRONG by teens), you could probably pack on 20lbs naturally in a year of hard training and eating.

Originally posted by hardtraining

Not to beat the horse, but with proper training, and eating (often WRONG by teens), you could probably pack on 20lbs naturally in a year of hard training and eating.
    In the past 3 years i have gained 60lbs naturally. There is only so far that you can build naturally. Most beginning trainees can gain 20lbs in their first year of training, but i am no beginner. I understand that you guys just assume teens don't have their training and diet down, but i do, simple as that.

I'm in the first week of the bigcat stack(prohormones) and up 5lbs and strength has gone up on all lifts.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    nice body bellicose.
    im sorry to dissagree with the rest but sometimes to be something you have to go for it. take a risk.
    would Arnold Schwarzenegger be where he is today if he thaught he'd wait until he as 25 to take steroids . hell no. im not saying anyone else is going to be a Arnold Schwarzenegger but might need it for something else.
    but they should be educated before they use it and try to knoweverything and do reserch and at the end of the day we worry about everybody safty but we dont pay his bills and we dont pay his way.

hardtraining is offline New Member
    6'1 and what naturally? 210 is achieveable at your height naturally. In fact, it's down right thin yet. Three years is not very long to be training, especially when NORMAL test kicks in to the max at your age. Most of you young guys just don't have the patience and think that steroids are the magical pill when it still comes down to genetics. I've seen guys who are absolutely pathetic strength wise and physique wise who have made the plunge (pun intended). For example, someone doing a major cycle and they end up benching 300. Pathetic. Oh well, good luck to ya.

Originally posted by hardtraining
    6'1 and what naturally? 210 is achieveable at your height naturally. In fact, it's down right thin yet. Three years is not very long to be training, especially when NORMAL test kicks in to the max at your age. Most of you young guys just don't have the patience and think that steroids are the magical pill when it still comes down to genetics. I've seen guys who are absolutely pathetic strength wise and physique wise who have made the plunge (pun intended). For example, someone doing a major cycle and they end up benching 300. Pathetic. Oh well, good luck to ya.
    Unfortunately it all does come down to genetics. My good friend is a short guy with great genetics, hardly trains, and has a 300lb bench. I have trained hard, have a long wingspan, and have average genetics and just broke 310. However, i also have a 450 deadlift, so certain weaknesses open up unknown strengths.

As far as impatience, sure, i am impatient to take prohormones. Why not take it a step farther and say that anyone that takes any supplements is impatient. "Fueling the fire" is all i'm doing.

Enough talk......I'll see you guys at 220lbs

Thread Information