clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

yeah, i'm skinny...please don't laugh! =)

hey guys,
    i'm new to the board, but i like it already. yall all seem pretty friendly from what i've read (and yeah, i've read a lot...=P). anyways, i worked out for a few years in highschool, stopped in college, and am now working out again. these pics are after 6 weeks of working out fairly hard (everyday for 1.5-2 hours a day) and severely changing my diet (high protein, medium carbs, medium fat). my stats are 5'8'', 146lbs, 22 years old, 15% bf. i plan on working out for another 6 weeks using only protein and very small amounts of creatine, then i plan on getting some help... my goal is to gain 25-30lbs by next summer.

- clocky baby

P.S. yeah i know i'm skinny as hell...=( but my long time goal is not to look like arnold, but more like jean-claude...tell me what yall think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yeah, i'm skinny...please don't laugh!  =)-before_1.jpg  

another...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yeah, i'm skinny...please don't laugh!  =)-before_2.jpg  

2 more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yeah, i'm skinny...please don't laugh!  =)-before_3.jpg  

last one...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yeah, i'm skinny...please don't laugh!  =)-before_4.jpg  

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I would stay on some creatine and protein. Eat high protein meals. Lift heavy and you probally can get to your goals.

eat eat and eat I know you know your skinny so no need to tell you but im the same way just add on about 20 pounds and you will be set then you can start looking like the big boys that you envy at the gym,,,, well at least i know i envy them haha

$uperman is offline Member
    eat big healthy meals. try some creatine , cell tech , maybe some protein shakes

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Get a good count book and lay out a well planned diet. Food is extremely anabolic when ingested properly. Make sure your diet is spot on before going any further. It is the single most important thing you can do to fuel growth. If you need help with diet, just ask. Good luck bro.

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    you shouldn't even think about roids for another year at least... 12 weeks of training isn't enough to be in tone with your body again after so long..

Thread Information