Thread: Nuke's pics

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Nuke's pics

Her are some pics of one of our new bros "Nuke". His goals are from 6'2, 340 to 280-290. and drop at least 10-15%. Very reasonable goals and considering that he has already dropped 35lbs since he started he is well on his way. Guys, he's open to all suggestions and constructive criticisms so by all means be frank. I already said that he has taken a big step by making the decision to change and posting pics as a motivation. Props Nuke for having the balls to post!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nuke's pics-kruth1.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nuke's pics-kruth2.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nuke's pics-kruth3.jpg  

nuke is offline Member
    OK guys give it to me !!! I am ready to hear it....

Have mercy on me !!!

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    There's my bro nuke...how did that cardio session go? Man just keep hitting it and the weights...these will be great before pics. You know we're here for you bro.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    Your goals sound very reasonable and attainable. The most important aspect in the change of your lifestyle will have to be the diet and the training. Reduce your carbohydrate and overall calorie intake while slightly increasing the protein. Cut out saturated fats and sugars. Start doing some cardio (preferably walk at a fast pace for about 1 hour, first thing in the morning), and hit those weights. If you're dedicated to your goals, you should see results at least every 2-3 weeks. Expect to drop about 2-5 pounds per week for the first few weeks, and about 1-2 pounds per week after that...

good luck

BIGGIN is offline New Member
    Be patience and be as intense as you can while in the gym. Give it your all and be proud of yourself everytime that you set foot at the gym. Each day that you eat perfectly and workout hard is a success. Remember that and your journey will be alittle easier. Good Luck and AR supports you.

nuke is offline Member
    SAV it was all about you bro... SO see. I told you I'd post these shitty befor shots....

Damn Pete thanks agian for the encouragement !
    SAV , more cardio tonight. This time its for Brittney though...(She wants all of this ) ;-)

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Welcome bro. Congratulations on your already sucess (35lbs). I think you can accomplish your goal as long as you want it bad enough which it seems like you do.

You'll have to adjust your life style which will first start with the diet. You don't have to starve yourself, just watch what you eat. If you can, try and do cardio in the morning and don't forget to lift weights. Remember, muscle burns fat so with that said good luck and keep us posted.

It really makes me happy to see people care enough about themselves to make a change.

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    I see you got plenty of muscle to show when you finish cutting. You'll look good as hel when you're done, i can tell! Just keep it up and stay motivated, you'll be there in no time bro!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    nuke brother, i can already tell you are going to have killer traps! Don't worry brother, its like a snowball effect...once you get going, there will be no stopping you.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Like Pete said, it take alot of balls to post pics on the internet cause you open yourself up for criticism from alot of people. I don't think you'll have to worry about that here though Nuke - theres alot of great guys and girls on here who will be happy to help you achieve your goals! You have a big frame to work with so after you lose some of the weight - you'll be able to pack on a ton of muscle! You are already well on your way Nuke so keep working hard and you'll keep seeing good results. Just be patient bro and work on the diet and cardio...It's not gonna be easy but nothing worth having ever is! Good luck to you Nuke and we are all here for you!

nuke is offline Member
    Thanks Bros. I was definatelty expecting a few flames. I Know I am not up to Deisel or Petes level yet but give me 12 weeks and I will be hallf way there !!
    Keep up the comments , I reallly have learned alot from these few posts !!!
    ( Buddha is my hero !!!!!!!! ))

nuke is offline Member
    Dr Jay in case you didnt know. You are where I want to be !!! So feel free to PM me on any diet tips or anythiing you think will accelerate the loss..

ANY TIPS ON CLEN ? IS THAT A VIABLE OPTION FOR ME I JUST ORDERED SOME !

Fast Twitch Fiber is offline New Member
    I've gone from 25% body fat down to 15% in the past 6 months. It's a matter of wanting it bad enough. You've already shed 35 lbs. don't stop. Keep working at it!

tatty is offline Member
    35 lbs is no easy task. Like everyone else said, it's all about hard work and dedication...How bad do you want it? Keep up the hard work and you'll blow these pictures away in no time!

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    always keep your before pics handy, sometimes that is all that keeps me going... i have no doubt in my mind that you are gonna be amazed at yourself and sooner than you think.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    welcome nuke. visit the board regularly and youll stay inspired. everyone pulls for each other here. all the best. the catgrabber

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bro, i was 330lb when i first entered this lifestyle and I was fat I have been as low as 180 at a low bf% I am currently at 211 cutting down so it can be done I am nowhere near where I want to be but congrats on making the effort I know you will think its worth it

good luck
    peace

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by nuke
    Dr Jay in case you didnt know. You are where I want to be !!! So feel free to PM me on any diet tips or anythiing you think will accelerate the loss..
    I'm flattered bro....You keep working hard and the sky is the limit with a large frame like yours - shit you'll make me look small! I'll be sending you some good stuff to help you out so stay tuned....

JAY48 is offline New Member
    HEY

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM I AM A BIG BOY TOO,
    I TOOK A CYCLE AND SLIMMED DOWN.
    OUR ADVANTAGE OF BEING BIG IS WE HAVE LOTS OF MASS HIDDEN UNDER THE FAT!
    YOU'LL BE AMAZED HOW MUCH MUSCLE IS UNDER THEIR

GOOD LUCK!

cnyce&9 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    nuke brother, i can already tell you are going to have killer traps! Don't worry brother, its like a snowball effect...once you get going, there will be no stopping you.
    GOING TO???? his trraps are killer!!!

NUKE, stick to your goals..you evidently have the ambition ins you to do it! Whatever you need whatever it is..Were here to help!!

good luck on your goals!! keep us posted

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Hey great to have you here. Seems like you already know what you have to do if you've dropped 35lbs!!! Just keep at it. We all have days when we feel like giving up, but those days come and go, and if you stick with it you'll be at that 280 in no time, and making new goals! Rock on bro, and welcome aboard

wow you lost 35 pounds?? not bad my man just stay focused and im sure you will be able to reach your goals

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I'd stay away from the clen for now. The diet has been working so far so just stick with it. Save the clen for when you're at a sticking point. For now, just stick with what you're doing and keep up the good work.

letmein is offline Associate Member
    Don't forget the mental part. Eliminate negative thoughts and tell yourself you love this shit and hate the stuff you should'nt eat. Your body will only go were your beliefs tell it that it can! Can't never did!

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    congrats bro on losing the 35 lbs just keep up the good work and dont give up.

nuke is offline Member
    JAY48,cnyce&9, Little Jonah ,Vegas Kid ,letmein,shonuff :
    Thanks for all the feedback !! I really appreciate the feedback, it keeps me going... I decided to end my cycle and just hit the cardio hard and keep lifting !!!

This boards rocks !!! Everyone on here has positive things to give ..

Keep it ** AR !

Thread Information