Thread: week 4 pics

Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member

week 4 pics

it has been about 4 weeks now, I iniatially started off going for a bulking cycle, but ended up training differently. Doing more cardio than I should, but I am getting super strong right now. test is at 1000mg week, eq at 1200 mg a week. I dont know how good the test and the eq are. I seem to remember feeling high off test. they are both ttokkyo. anyhow these are the pics.. Am i wasting the gear at that high of a level?

let me know

Seya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails week 4 pics-mvc-200s.jpg  

another

another

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails week 4 pics-mvc-198s.jpg  

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails week 4 pics-mvc-197s.jpg  

jamotech is offline Member
    Did you accidentally add a couple zeros to your dosages? I hope your taking anti-e's if your actually doing those dosages, or if this post is even real. Check gynoclinics posts, you should find them helpful. Im no expert but you should be gettin pretty big at that high of level Rubberchicken
    Last edited by jamotech; 07-25-2002 at 10:57 PM.

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    I am running something similar bro. I am in my 3rd week of running deca 300 mg/wk and eq400mg/wk and winny weeks 7-10. Which to my understanding is around average. You are taking 3 times as much as me bro. My god that must be expensive. I am not sure if that is a good thing or not but some one here will know. Great size though. Keep working for the intended goal!!!

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Damn bro a G of test is not good for a first cycle. If this is indeed your first cycle i would start tapering down as of next week. How many weeks did you plan on running?
    Anyway solid base to get some serious size bro

3rd cycle, going to run it for 8 weeks taper down for the last 4 of 12 with some winny... I really doubt if my test is any good. the only reason I bumped it up to 1000 is that it didnt seem to work like I remembered it to. Going to get some other kind of test to see if that makes me feel any different. I was on fina but I got fina dick, even the test wasnt taking care of it, so I beleive it might not be the real mc coy or underdosed to hell, but those numbers are right, 1000 and 1200

I dont get it either diet is good, doing more cardio than I should but at those levels I should have gaind some weight, I amd actuall down a few pounds. strong as ever......

bump

wow those amounts are nuts man are you sure?

yeah, I am sure,,, I dont feel like I am on test though, its gotta be fake, either way I am going to drop my doses down to 800 mg eq and 600 of the test or whetever it is... I am already getting tired of this cycle....thinking about cutting it short and hitting some winny for a few weeks and seeing what happens. My cardio is to high I know that, 1 hour in the morning before breakfast, but I remember being on test and doing cardio, I just got really lean......

seya

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    Are you taking those high of doses so you can give Nessi alittle sometin sometin???

Speaking of Nessi where is she at latley??

T

nessi is a lost cause......ppppphhhffthhftt.!!1

neo1605 is offline Banned
    Your on way too much sauce. Try dropping both the eq and and test in half.

what makes you say that....?? Everybody reacts different to gear.....who can say that I am on too much anything at any dose?

Seya

skid is offline Banned
    nice doors - Stanley?

yeah, they are thats funny......

Twisted is offline New Member
    Holy shit man, Thats alot of test you must be one mean mother right now lol

havoc is offline Junior Member
    that seems like alot to me.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    You make your own choices as to what does you take! I have only done 3 cycles myself and I also did a gram of test a week on my FIRST cycle. I know have learned that I DO NOT need to run that much test to get the effectiveness. As you say you are on your 3rd cycle and by the looks of your body I would say that you do not need a Gram a wk either. NO FLAME. You are a thick bro. My question is you say "it may not even be real test" then what is it and why are you still shooting it if you do not know what it is??? I have only ran EQ one time, but 1200mg....DAMN
    I hope you got some Nizoral and a sub. to Hair club for men!! I am not trying to flame and in fact i do not even know why I am replying to this thread cause I have not said anything that the others have not!!.....Good luck bro.......O yes I will quote a brother from this board by ssaying this.." Either bulk or cut....make up your mind and stick to it"

its all good, I am stable and have droped my doses in half and picked up the winny at 100 ed.

Thanks for the reply

Seya

Thread Information