juicedfreak is offline New Member

my pics - why do i have such poor development?

april 22, 2002.

weight: 191pounds

no roids!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics - why do i have such poor development?-relax-nohead.jpg  

june 1, 2002.

sust 500mg + (6 dbol 4 weeks)

weight: 216pounds.

i don't think i'll ever get to 240pounds. any suggestions are than eat more?

i'm 6foot 4', so i'm very anorexic.

progress pic at week6, cycle = 12 weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics - why do i have such poor development?-chest.jpg  
    Last edited by juicedfreak; 06-04-2002 at 07:54 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro.....that is absolutely amazing!! You should be damn proud of your accomplishment! That is a fanatastic example of how diet, training and a well thought out program of AAS can completly change somebody. As far as you build, genetics has given you what you have and you can't do anything about it. Work with what you have an be the best you can be. You've already proven that you have what it takes! Great work man!

thanks. been reading on anabolex and this board for a long time. since i'm 21 and 6foot 4inches. i eat all day. don't count calories, i just count the number of chickens, macca's, steaks, speghetti's and litres of milk i drink a day.

the funny thing is the more i eat, the more vascular i become. i have lost a bit of size since the dbol has stopped. thank god i don't have a michelan man face anymore, people were starting to say i was getting fat -> that is until i took my shirt off and then they start saying how much roids do you pump in your body?

oh well, i have put on 40pounds on my squats and bench on this cycle.

i was barbell military pressing b4 130pounds and now 176pounds in 41 days. so i'm pretty impressed. however, i think i'm going to get some major injuries because i'm starting to get some pains in my shoulder in the mid point and my chest has some pain too on bench day.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    yeah man i htink you got some good gains. I dunno what else to tell you. you look good

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,

Be happy....I know guys that would kill for a 6' 4" frame to build on!

Nice work!......MJ

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Big gains bro!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    that looks fabulous, i wouldn't be complaining, nice job

dj

skid is offline Banned
    Dude! That's freakin' amazing ... in just 6 weeks!?

I would NEVER call THAT "poor" development. Yeah, we all want more, but you've got another 6 weeks on your cycle ... I'll be looking for your 12-week progress pics.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    you look great bro. al the hard work really shows off! your arms look like they've doubled in size and your chest is definitely coming out. poor development? i don't think so! on another note, might want to check developments under those nips, or are yours just naturally a bit puffy like many of us? 6'4", you are going to be a moster. keep it up bro!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    big ass improvement man, great job

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Great improvement! Looks like you really worked on your wings!

jbrand is offline Member
    You know the theory that if you register on AR with a name like "juicedfreak" by the time you confirm your email you already added 20# of LBM.

Good progress bro.

methos is offline New Member
    Hey you have the exact same body type as me. I started working out at 6'5 and 175 lbs. Now I'm at 225lbs and 8% bf. Since I'm 32 and have been working out for 10 years I may be able to save you some anguish. First of all, diet is the most important thing for guys like us with ectomorphic body types. We are the true hard gainers and we have to earned every pound we get. First of all, you mentioned that you are getting pain in your shoulders. Your muscle became so much stronger in such a short amount of time that they are exceeding the strength of your connective tissue. Try not going to heavy, slow down your reps, and squeeze at the top of the reps. The constant tension on the muscle will encourage growth without compromising joints. You won't look as cool lifting huge weight, but you will grow. Also, you will need to eat at least every 2 hours whether it is a meal or a meal replacement. I have also learned that night time protein is extremely important. Our metabolisms are so fast that we practically digest ourselves over night. I made big gains when I added red meat late at night. It's a slow digesting protein that will act like a time release. Good luck with your conquest. You should be very happy with your gains. Don;t expect it to come over night. It's much safer for your body and longevity top pace yourself.

BennettBoy is offline Junior Member
    Your progress in 6 weeks is STUNNING!!!

I have never done steroids or even pro-hormones for that matter, but seeing progress such as that lets me know why so many want to do them.

Just unreal is all I can say.

Keep up the hard work.

Originally posted by goldenFloyd
    you look great bro. al the hard work really shows off! your arms look like they've doubled in size and your chest is definitely coming out. poor development? i don't think so! on another note, might want to check developments under those nips, or are yours just naturally a bit puffy like many of us? 6'4", you are going to be a moster. keep it up bro!
    they are a naturally bit puffy, but when i was on the dbol they were erect and hard as a rock 24/7.

thanks.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Awesome gains...your progress is amazing!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Amazing improvement all around. I am 6'4" about 200-205. I can relate to your weight issues. I would kill for another 20-25 lbs.

I love the difference in your shoulders, really looks like a whole new body. Great job!

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    The changes are amazing!
    I am also tall at 6'5" and 200. People like us have been called skinny for so long I think it ingrained. I've had people say they notice the changes but I look in the mirror and don't see much. So take it from someone outside looking in......YOU GOT BIGGER!

Playboy is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Your doing awesome man, keep up the hard work

B_1
    B_1 is offline New Member
    Congrats Dude you did well. You are well on the road.

Goodluck

thought i might post the back shots:

22 april 2002.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics - why do i have such poor development?-sml-doubleback.jpg  

june 1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics - why do i have such poor development?-back.jpg  

back shots seem very similar and arms too. but the arms have put on 1.5 inches. so a little thicker. not much but i'm trying to put a little on everytime.

its so unfair, all the idiot bodybuilders at my gym say that it looks like i've put plado [can't spell] on my traps and they're too big.

$uperman is offline Member
    dunno what cha bitching about... your looking damn good to me , great progress pic to tell ya the truth. i think 240 is by no means out of your grasp

CLWgymJOCK is offline New Member
    #1 - your gains are impressive!!! Dont get down on yourself!

#2 - You say you dont "count calories"...if you dont track yourself in the begining, how do you know your eating enough of what it takes???
    At 216 you should be eating 3500 calories a day MINUMUM! (78 g of Fat, 350 g of Carbs, 350 g of Protein).

#3 - Hard gainers. especially young ones, need more complex carbs. You could bump the 350 carbs above higher but only with good complex carbs. Try logging your intake for one REALISTIC day to see if your hitting the numbers you should be for growth. Hell, I'm only 175 and I need 3000 to put on size!

Peace!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    That is some good progress bro, 6 weks...WOW, great work, don't get discuraged, but push forward, and you'll get your 240lbs in no time...XXL

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    awesome bro. total transformation. pete said it best

Thread Information