aljordan45 is offline New Member

Question What do ya guys think? Show PICS!

Well, here are some of my PICS from the 2002 Natural Michigan show. I placed 6th out of 22 and was wondering what you guys thought and could help me on! I believe that the truth makes you a better body builder, so have at it ladies & gents!

tatty is offline Member
    Your wheels look amazing! From the last picture your abs look like you could shed a little, but you still look MUCH better than me. Keep up the hard work and congrats!

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro especially the wheels! What did you weigh at the contest and how tall are you?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Bro, great wheels.. big and cut up.. Looks good! What's your stats and cycle history?

Peace,
    CC

BigGunzOZ is offline Junior Member
    nice bro

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    If you could bring your bis/tris/traps up to the level of your legs you would be that much closer being a complete package IMO. You look good bro----keep up the hard work.

Oc

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    You looked superb bro! More work on your back I reckon will make you kick some next competition...

def

aljordan45 is offline New Member
    Guys, thanks for all the advice! My stats are 5ft7, 190lbs off-season and 173lbs competition time. I am still natural but seem to be getting pushed back by guys that use at the shows and don't get caught! Anyhow I ain't sweating it I guess I just got to get bigger!

Gene is offline Associate Member
    Amazing physique bro, and props for stepping up on that stage. I guess since you're receiving sufficient praise, I can just add a little constructive criticism. Your lats can (and should) definately be improved, your conditioning could have also been better, as visible in the waist. With a tighter waist your V would have been much better displayed from the front. You look like you could also add a bit of thickness to your back, hams and rear delts (can never have too much rear delt). Quads look absolutely fantistic, I'm most certainly jealous of that. Chest, and everything else I didn't mention, looks great also. Definately a physique to be proud of.

Good luck!

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    You look great, and here is my advice maybe if you looked happier to be there just some thing to think about, oh and great quads.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    It is definately not your conditioning that hurts you in competition. I think that is more likely your shape why you did not place higher. Your shoulder to waist ratio is not good. I would suggest trying to put muscle on your delt caps and widen your back. No flame just honest opinion.

your conditioning for being natural is AWESOME. GOOD JOB

Thread Information