slacker is offline Associate Member

Anyone have a concave chest?

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone on here has a concave chest? If you do post up a picture with your stats.

G0tMudd is offline New Member
    Actly i have a cave in cheat, no pics sorry, but in my mind i think it makes your cheats look bigger then u get a nice base on b/c of the drop to the center.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Some dude at my gym has one... That shit looks HURT.

what does HURT mean? lol

Other then that it dosent effect me at all, its not TOTALY extreme, never have a hard time breather or anything but it does help alot with making your pecks look biggers, and u cant really tell a difference between a inny and a outty cheast with peacks, with the inny u can just see the out side of the pecks more witch i think is a +

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G0tMudd
    what does HURT mean? lol

Sorry man... Im not trying to be unsensetive. It seems like you are comfortable with yours. Thats cool.

This dudes chest looks like The Hulk punched him in it. He is in great shape otherwise... His chest just looks deformed. At first I thought he just developed it because of poor form, and then one day some dude told me what it was.

Sorry man... Im not trying to be unsensetive. It seems like you are comfortable with yours. Thats cool.

This dudes chest looks like The Hulk punched him in it. He is in great shape otherwise... His chest just looks deformed. At first I thought he just developed it because of poor form, and then one day some dude told me what it was.
    Actly i'm fine with mine, it ***ends how deep it goes in. My brothers was so bad that when he was born they cut open his chest and pulled it out b/c it was pressing against his lungs etc. On top of the whole unsensetive part, "other dude with the Hulk Punched him" the way you describe it makes dosent help your words, i was telling you my views thinking that u might have it but u just wanted to single people out. on top fo that u still didnt answer my question.

Thread Information