HybridAngle is offline Banned

Unhappy Going to start my first cycle soon/heres what i looklike now

Ok IVe been workin out for about 1 year now and Im 18 and weigh only 143lbs, which is pretty sad, no matter what i eat i dont gain w/ my hard work out routine, so i decided to start a cycle, im getting 10 weeks of test and thats all i can afford so im just goin to try it out and see what happens, well heres me.

Tell me what U think and what u think ill gain w/ test

hmmm seems pics dont work just goin to hav to upload em 1 by 1 here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going to start my first cycle soon/heres what i looklike now-11.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going to start my first cycle soon/heres what i looklike now-10.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going to start my first cycle soon/heres what i looklike now-9.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going to start my first cycle soon/heres what i looklike now-6.jpg  

hahaha now the ones in my first post work, o well

$uperman is offline Member
    id would actually wait bro.... believe it or not your still growing and you will fill out more in the next year or so. keep eating your ass off and keep up your routine and i promise you will see results sooner or later. not to mention your first cycle will be your most important so you really should do more research rather then just doing what you can afford for now.

man. .. . the stuff is already purchased tho, me and my workout buddy are goin in it together,

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    since you're going to do it any way, lets make sure you do it right. What are you running in your cycle? And how long and what anti e's do you have?

well im getting TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE (i think he just called it test) for 10 weeks, I dont really know the details as to how much, but the guy said its 10 weeks worth

pump111 is offline New Member
    Not trying to be a d*ck, but when you get ur stuff hold off for a year it won't go bad. I think you can gain a ton more naturally, not to mention you seem to have no idea what your getting, how much, or your dose. Educate yourself first!

thegame01 is offline Member
    i agree with the rest of the boys .I remember being your size at your age and now i am not huge but i am 190 lbs at 5'8".So definitely hold off as long as you can .You have tons of natural gains yet .

besides if you dont even know for sure what your taking then you need to read a bit .This stuff is not a joke ,make sure you know what your putting in your body and what i will probabaly do.

Do you have anti e's and clomid???????
    give it some time hold off and learn off the knowledgeable brothers here at AR first then you will be ready.

let us know what you do and good luck which ever way you go

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Yeah this is no flame but you should wait. If you're not going to wait then at least use the search button and read up of the side effects and about anti-e's. You don't want to have bitch tits do you?

You might want to stack your cycle to get better results as well. I hope you don't think AAS is just a miricale pill, cuz that's the farthest thing from the truth. Lot's of work and a proper diet will get you just as far at your age.

"If you want a Ferrari but only have $$ for a Geo, would you buy the Geo or wait and get the Ferrari?"

Wait for the Ferrari.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    I don't buy the "I eat 10,000 calories but still don't grow" line. If your metabolism is screwed up go to an endocrinologist. Otherwise, increase your caloric intake and keep track of it. Last time someone told me they were taking in 6,000 kcal, I counted it up and it was a fraction of that. If you're only 18 leave the test alone.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

You are f***in' 18 years old Bro, you can still do much naturaly, don't make the same mistake many of us have...wait a few years it'll be all worth it in the end...XXL

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    sorry bro but I'm with all the others on this one. You should wait. Or if we cannot convince you. go to the main page and read everything you can. then go to the educational forum and read everything there. If those dont change your mind then you need to get clomid and nolvadex . If you dont know the doses or even how to inject properly you could really screw yourself up. please heed the advice you read here, it will make a difference in the long run.

peace (and no flame bro...i almost made the same mistake, but after reading the posts here i decided to wait)

symatech

Everyone here is given you the dont take the juice just yet which is very true so I dont feel I need to say it again. Good luck on your cycle I sure hope you know what your doin

tatty is offline Member
    Bump on the "don't take steroids " yet notion. There is much to be learned and since it seems like you don't even know your dosages, steroid type etc...You're travelling a road that everyone advises against.

I assume your friend is the same age, so you both have TONS of growing potential left. Everyone here has said it. WAIT!!!!

good luck!

Thread Information