Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    fast is offline Associate Member
    nice gains bro.. just EAT EAT EAT

stevie is offline Junior Member
    i agree that he may have been a little premature with the juice, but you have to be blind to not see that he made decent gains. We gotta keep in mind that 19 yearolds aren't usually able to have the bodies 30 yearolds do, so for his age I'd say he's doing quite well.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Originally posted by TrueGrit

WTF....This coming from the SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD KID (so he claims) WHO HAS ALREADY DONE 2 OR 3 CYCLES and has a thread where he attacks anyone who says the same thing to him as he just said to bitch tits bob?

HMMMMMM.....something smells fishy here...and it aint just Mary Jane's rotten crotch!
    TrueGrit, let's not make this a 'setsthesun' thread...I agree with what you said to a certain extent, but you can't deny the fact that STS is huge. And he's openly declared that he's trying to go competition no matter what the price, so it's time to accept it

Bob, you've made some good gains, but I think what many are trying to say is that what you accomplished probably could have been accomplished in a little more time naturally. You have to keep in mind that AAS are not a free ride, and does have negative health implications that you have to be careful with. You look good now, and you should probably wait it out a little while before you cycle so you can see what kind of natural gains you make.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    I'll see what natural gains I make during my 14 weeks off, LOL, but I do respect your suggestion and will keep that in mined, but now im quit a bit leaner and bigger than in my resent thread so I think my lmb index will be a bit high to continue on as a natural

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information