Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member

my friend wants your critacism,+befor and after fina, test pics of BOB

Well I am pretty happy with the gains I got, I was kind of hopping for more but being 6ft its a little hard to bulk, oh well tell me what you think.... I ran test 400/week 1-10 with fina last 7 weeks 75ed till clomid...I link the fina leaned me making it a little harder to judge by weight, I went from 180-185ish to 197-200, here is a befor of me and my buddy ran the same he is 202 tell us what you think dont hold back
    thanx here is my friend first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my friend wants your critacism,+befor and after fina, test pics of BOB-rich-post.jpg  

by the way he has no computer thats why i posted him here. any way here i am. befor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my friend wants your critacism,+befor and after fina, test pics of BOB-front-old.jpg  

after
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my friend wants your critacism,+befor and after fina, test pics of BOB-front.jpg  

before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my friend wants your critacism,+befor and after fina, test pics of BOB-copy-back-poast.jpg  

after
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my friend wants your critacism,+befor and after fina, test pics of BOB-poast.jpg  

one more side chest, so please tell me what I should work on and I will start hitting it hard especially during my next bulking cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my friend wants your critacism,+befor and after fina, test pics of BOB-board.jpg  
    Last edited by BOB HAD BITCH TITS; 08-19-2002 at 09:45 PM.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    Dude, I will be totally honest with you. I have never done a cycle, so the bros that have can add more to this, but considering what you took, I don't see any major gains. Your chest looks a little fuller, but otherwise I don't see the 15 pounds. I have a feeling you could have made the same gains with a strict diet and good training. Maybe post your diet and routine, and let the pros have a go at it. I made more gains than that over two months with just massive amounts of food and heavy ass training.

BTW, I'm not flaming you. Just my opinion. You have a solid base, I'd try to gain some more naturally before you hit another cycle. Your traps are awesome, and you have good potential. I just think there was something missing during your cycle.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I would do another bulking cycle. Chest, arms and traps needs some more work. You got the cut already now just try to add some size. Those are some good results. Whos that girl on your face?

titanstigers333 hey that's my sister dude, haha j/k, some bitch, you got to remember i'm 6ft tall and those two before pics are about 4 weeks in maybe 5 to my cycle that's when I got the digy, my legs were scrony now there full but still not pic worthy no abs before now abs, well maybe i should have ate more, no actually I should have ate more my appetite was down as soon as I started fina so wtf I know so much more now than I knew then and my knowledge continues to increase so thanks for the constructive criticism and I will try harder next time, by the way I did brovel t-200 or should i say t-135 that's what it tested at. Next time its QV 250.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I would say EAT EAT EAT, and when you are done, EAT more. With your genetic and another cycle, you should grow. Just EAT. Did I mention you should EAT?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

i can tell

i dunno about what the other dudes were saying but...in my opinion i can definitely see some gains....your back has gotten bigger and so have your arms.....good work dude..i can see it!!!

chest and arms need a lot of work but with a good diet and lots of rest you should be on your way to getting huge

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    You should be proud of your progress. People just need to know that growth just comes slower in some than others. I can see the difference in your back and shoulders. Good work keep it up. Like Padawan said Eat. But progress is progress, and your making it.

Padawan well 15 pounds is a lot to be said for loosing body fat and getting huge strength gains not to mention the size diff. I don't know what your saying about your more gains naturally good for natural but not dramatic (I looked up your pics) by the way how old are you? No flame but you need way less calories than I do to gain I fuckin eat like a pig all day every three hrs 6 meals a day maybe five if I work late, not including snacks, and I don't mean lettuce and water as a meal, I mean 2.0 lbs of steak cup of green beans and pasta with 1/2 of a cup of cottage cheese. I may need 2000-2500 cals a day to maintain you may need 1000-1500 its hard to have a high metabolism but I stay ripped, by the way did i mention i am 19 as of 3 days ago, so I don't appreciate the bash, I am more than pleased with my 15lbm and 5lb bf drop with such a small dose of test probably 270-285mg a week (baby shit) so to say the least its not me its the gear, that's why I bid not blow up next time its d-bal, 750mg test and fina last few weeks. I'll show you those results and I'll look 5ft8 on the digy. Pease out-BOB

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    I can definately see a difference, especially in your back. Keep up the good work bro. By the way I'm in love with #10.

ya Epic01 she is one of the best lookin girls I ever fucked!

$uperman is offline Member
    i dont think 6ft is really that hard to add on mass , i could understand 6'3" or 6'4". anyways your back really is showing improvement and your looking much more cut. your shoulders are looking good also. btw...# 10 is one of the best looking gurls ive boned also...

ah helz ya

adaptations is offline Member
    bro...dont listen to them...you back grewq...alot...nice improvment there....and your traps are huge now....def growth there too..good job...jut focus a little more on your arms and chest next time around

just juice it pfffft

could a mod please remove this ass hole from this board!!!!!!

and I would like to coment on your signature, if I thout all I had to do is juice it I would look like THIS!!!!
    Last edited by BOB HAD BITCH TITS; 08-29-2002 at 05:34 PM.

just juice it haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I juiced it and i just dont know what happend
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my friend wants your critacism,+befor and after fina, test pics of BOB-poast-iot.jpg  
    Last edited by BOB HAD BITCH TITS; 08-29-2002 at 05:36 PM.

Originally posted by adaptations
    bro...dont listen to them...you back grewq...alot...nice improvment there....and your traps are huge now....def growth there too..good job...jut focus a little more on your arms and chest next time around
    ya i know, and the sholders too thanx-bob

Originally posted by just juice it
    you look like a homosexual. your traps need a lot of work and your nipples look real puffy. try videx or yohimi.
    just who the fuck are you... bro you dont tell someone they look like a homo just because they may need a lil work. if you wanna be a stupid asshole and make remarks like that then join another board. we dont put up w/ kiddy shit like that. so get your act strait or adios bean dick

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Looking good, nice progress. Youre back improved a lot

Zombikiller is offline Banned
    Originally posted by titanstigers333
    Whos that girl on your face?
    LMOA,thats sounds so funny

adaptations is offline Member
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Juice Junkie-

thats fucking great!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......COUGH!...EHEMM....BAHAAAAAA

we gotch ya back

leap tall hoes in a single bound,....ahh keep on rollen baby- thanx bro

I like your signature

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Some good gains man.

wannaBjacked is offline New Member
    dude i can def see some gains. your back and traps are look great. i agree to work on your arms and chest more. really good job so far.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Think you should have had a morn natural base... JMO.. I think the ammount of AS you pumped into your body doesnt warrant the size gains you got. I know you will be pissed about me saying this... but I am just being honest.

I always like to push for the good solid natural base. People are just to qucik to jumo on the gear@!

Grand Master B is offline Junior Member
    I'm still laughing about those face pics, damn funny!

GMB

D.L. is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Your face has gone from a bearded pirate to a half naked girl!
    If that's not progress what is??????

You definately look more cut in your midsection

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Re: i can tell

Originally posted by hellapimpin
    i dunno about what the other dudes were saying but...in my opinion i can definitely see some gains....your back has gotten bigger and so have your arms.....good work dude..i can see it!!!
    I agree back is very noticable so are the delts.

Originally posted by D.L.
    Your face has gone from a bearded pirate to a half naked girl!
    If that's not progress what is??????

You definately look more cut in your midsection
    bro thats cuz befor juice i atracted the kinds of woman that looked like pirates and now like the girl on my face, hahah j/k

setsthesun is offline Banned
    why is this guy juicing?

my friend, i am not flaming you....but you shouldn;t be juicing. How big are your arms anyway?...or your shoulders...or anything? What progress i see there can be easily made with creatine and a good diet over the same time-span. I think most people would make better gains with creatine than you did with aas.
    I'm just telling you what everyone should be telling you: don;t do another bulking cycle!!! Just bulk...natural, with supplements.

I think too many people here go too easy on those who post pics. You don;t have a "solid base" like many said. Work on that solid base and then start juicing.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by setsthesun
    why is this guy juicing?

my friend, i am not flaming you....but you shouldn;t be juicing. How big are your arms anyway?...or your shoulders...or anything? What progress i see there can be easily made with creatine and a good diet over the same time-span. I think most people would make better gains with creatine than you did with aas.
    I'm just telling you what everyone should be telling you: don;t do another bulking cycle!!! Just bulk...natural, with supplements.

I think too many people here go too easy on those who post pics. You don;t have a "solid base" like many said. Work on that solid base and then start juicing.
    .... a bit of honesty....!

Couldn't agree more.

Gear can cause bitchies... en larged prostate, impotence.. it can mess up your sperm count. All those risks... for such poor gains. We need to get real. I have talked about this over and over... so i will be quiet now.

Peace

ya your right, I shouldn't have started juicing, I didn't know shit I slacked and didn't make great gains, now I know so much more, and I did 2ccs of brovel a week, now im in a bulker, already gained 10lb prolly water but im on the right track my diet is in check, my workouts, and now a good amount of gear, im going for 30 lbs and keep at least 20, I believe I have the knowledge and will suck seed im 201 as of today, you'll see-BOB

im doing shit right.....two weeks in at 201
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my friend wants your critacism,+befor and after fina, test pics of BOB-pict0012.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information