Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NuthnButTest
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Sharing because I'm happy where I am at right now.

NuthnButTest is offline New Member

Sharing because I'm happy where I am at right now.

Started much heavier, starting to think I'm looking good on this TRT cycle

Might be time to throw in some tren /lower trt dose cycle and cut up...

I started, much, much heavier
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sharing because I'm happy where I am at right now.-new-large-.jpg  
    Last edited by NuthnButTest; 07-28-2017 at 10:49 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Nice work, good news your seeing results although trt isn't a cycle it's a lifelong process. I wouldn't worry with tren right now you don't need it right now keep focused on diet n training .
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Good job! I wish I could say the same man but I know I will never be satisfied. This game is like a drug. The more you grow the more you want. Good luck man and good work

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Agree with Cuz. It is great that your seeing results from you TRT dose but you Definitely don't want to mess with tren right now.
    That is not a drug to take lightly and you still have some work to do in the diet/nutrition/cardio realm before you jump into cycling.
    The side affects and health issues associated with AAS use are magnified greatly if you carry excess body fat.
    Not to mention the fact that you haven't been on TRT for long enough to have it dialed in and most likely would screw up the positives you are starting to see by changing the game too soon.
    Good luck NBT.

I'm satisfied with the progress so far and am still looking to drop another 30lbs before the year is over.
    I'll take the tren into consideration, I've been looking at the possibility of throwing that in but I guess it isn't a good idea yet. I'm already learning how to manage my levels on just test, hcg , ai, probably not a good mix to throw in some tren, deca , or dbol into the mix.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    HGH before Tren bro if you can afford it. 6 months HgH and a decent calorie deficit and you are going to be super happy.

Glad to see a normal person post a photo. The first years on TrT and you get jealous of the guys that have been pounding it for 10 years

Not really interested in HGH, it isn't a race for me with some of the vets around these forums. I'm doing it for me and am more focused on eating right, a moderate dose TRT regimen and just focusing on life/lifting/being happy. No need for me to jump on HGH, "even though I have a legit source" Just not in my book right now, still trying to figure out TRT and go from there. I'm already super happy, and am slowly dropping weight. Another 30lbs for this year and I'm set to try something else next year, maybe test/tren but not sure yet..

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Get your trt dose dialed in for a year before you start messing with other compounds.

Diet will get you where you want to be.

Thread Information