husun is offline Junior Member

new and young pics

I dont really know what my body type is but i used to be a distance runner and very skinny, especially arms. i ahve been lifting for a long time but in the last year really trying to eat as much as i can and have a good workout regimin(sp?) I'm 18 1/2 160lbs 5'8'' I have the hardest time trying to make gains in the arms, seens chest grows out of proportianlly bigger. I have been stuck at the same weight/size for a long time any advice? havn't done any AS yet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new and young pics-8-24-4.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new and young pics-8-24-6.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new and young pics-8-24-5.jpg  

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I understand what you're saying but lay off the A/S (if it crosses your mind) till you have a couple more years of lifting and knowledge under your belt. Keep eating and lifting hard cause you have great lean base to work on.

Aragorn

bdiamond is offline New Member
    nice and lean. your left bi in the pic looks like it's almost not flexed, maybe its just a bad pic?

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Very lean Husun... You are looking it top shape there Bro...

Yer I did notice you asking a few questions on the main Steroid forum.... If your just doing your research so when you are a tad older (I would try and stay natually till atleast 20 or so mate) then thats top stuff mate, and I would definatly stick around and learn all you can..

But Definatly try and stick away from AS for a while mate, You will find that while keeping a bf% like that, gains will be slower, thats why generally most guys that seriously bulk up, start to add a bit of fat aswell.... So dont be too disconcerned that your weight isn't increasing rapidly... What is your diet like etc??? you could probably add some more carbs to your diet if your not happy with your size... (try to eat 6 or so small meals during the day if possible, instead of 3 big meals like most people do)..

Best Of Luck Mate..

Jaguar

yea i dunno i think my left bi is a little smaller. I'm not concerned with putting on a little body fat. I have been eat lots of carbs+protien. I have 2-3 meals a day provided by school - i eat until i'm stuffed and snack on soy nut / fruit / milk throughout the day usually ahve a small protien bar before bed.

tatty is offline Member
    Originally posted by husun
    yea i dunno i think my left bi is a little smaller. I'm not concerned with putting on a little body fat. I have been eat lots of carbs+protien. I have 2-3 meals a day provided by school - i eat until i'm stuffed and snack on soy nut / fruit / milk throughout the day usually ahve a small protien bar before bed.
    Just fyi, soy beans/nuts/protein contains higher amounts of estrogen which you don't need. Eat peanuts instead if you're snacking. Or a peanut butter sandwich.

Nonetheless, you're looking nice and lean. You've still got a few years before you should think about juicing. Eat everything in sight and you'll start gaining.

damn, i just threw away soybean nuts...

Your chest and abs look great, you look very lean. What can I say, to gain mass all you have to do is eat, eat, eat. Try to get around 4,000 or more calories a day spread out over six meals.

fliprock is offline Junior Member
    Hmmmm... okay... Im in the same boat as you!
    What im doing now is kinda low volume training with compound exercises only!
    And yeah... eating all I can!!!

Razorcuts is offline New Member
    You're a hardgainer.
    You have to eat as much high quality calories as you can.

wow looking lean ..

bdiamond is offline New Member
    do you still run on a regular basis? that could be holdin you back as well.

no i quit cross country and am a sprinter now, but in the offseason try not to do much calorie burning activity.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    For beginners its a common misconception that to stay ripped while bulking they need to eat a few big meals. The opposite is true. Eat meals every 2 hours, no matter the size (though the bigger the better if you want to gain mass), this way you gain the least amount of fat.

If you can only have 2-3 meals, bring 3 protein shakes and have those between the meals. Another good idea is to just dissolve about 100g of protein in 1 big bottle early in the morning, bring that along, and sip from that spread over about 3 times (33g protein per drink). Shouldn't be too hard.

Looking good, keep it up!

Thread Information