BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

BigGreen's Journey Begins

Okay, so i posted on another thread somewhere how i attempted to diet down for a contest, only to lose a whole lot of muscle without even gettting the razor sharp look (worst of both worlds) and am now on a mission to spend this next year bulking up. I'm going to try to post two pics...one, the first, of me at a horrid 6'1" 206 or so...the ugly weight that caused me to withdraw from a contest i'd planned on entering three weeks out (it would have been my first). The second is me a month later (at about 222), now having gotten my stuff together a bit and started bulking...I HOPE there's a noticeable difference. Anyway, have never done a cycle and am tentatively planning on doing one for dec/jan or so, when my attempts to bulk up begin to yield comparitively more fat than muscle...hoping that'll push me over the edge...this point usually comes at 252 ON THE DOT for whatever reason.

Sorry about the poor second photo, but, i have an OLD dig cam and it can only be mounted on a bathroom shelf where i can still reach it...also the camera died just now after taking it and i can't get it back and running till the battery charges...also, note the cool fish shower curtain, an old time favorite.

Well, please let me know if you see a difference and i'll try to get additional photos up when the old camera (feels odd to call a digital camera old) is up again. THanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BigGreen's Journey Begins-submit-before-copy.jpg  

AND NOW...a month later (hope there's a difference)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BigGreen's Journey Begins-submission-copy.jpg  

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    bro..there is a big differnce..you upper chest is more full. Front delts seemed to have gained some size and you look more vascular. Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress!

babi is offline Associate Member
    dude next time either be flexed in both pics or be normal in both
    to tell you the truth you look bigger in the second pic but regardless if you want more accurate opinions do what i said

quite honestly, they're both somewhat flexed...not trying to pop any veins, but both were an attempt at tightening up...does one really not look like it? I'm guessing the first one looks somewhat unflexed, but, as i kinda mentioned, it's an old camera and i have to hit a button then have like two seconds to back up and get "in position". Also, in the first, i'm sure it looks relatively unflexed since i was so carb-depleted (big mistake) that i softened up and flattened out entirely.

wow upper chest looks awsome man keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    I dont get it ... you're 220 lbs, im 5"8 at 163 and i almost look as big as you ... yet you're 222 and im 163, wierd !

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    NOT TO FLAME YOU BRO BUT OUR STATS ARE ABOUT THE SAME AND I'M DEFINATELY MORE MASSIVE THAN YOU AND AT ABOUT 14% BF. OF COURSE WE CAN'T REALLY GET A GOOD LOOK AT YOU IN THE SECOND PICK, BUT YOUR DELTS DEFINATELY GOT SHREDDED OVER THAT PERIOD OF TIME AND YOUR CHEST FULLED OUT NICELY. KEEP UP THE HARD WORK. YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR GAINING NICELY. JUST KEEP YOUR DIET CLEAN AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GAINING TOO MUCH FAT WHILE BULKING.

Thread Information