majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

second try.....pre-cycle pics...

okay...here are my stats and current pics....

Height:6
    Weight:218
    Training:stopped football in 97 and stopped working out. Got into bodybuilding about 1.5 years ago weighing about 300 pounds...it has been a long road but am getting to where I want to be. I have always thought of AAS with the typical stereotyped image..but am now, after reading ALOT of info on this forum and getting good feedback, thinking about stepping over to the other side...my goals are to gain about 10-20 pounds of quality muscle, don't want to lose hardly anything, don't want to have to worry about crazy side effects-cant have people knowing i am on the gear-and above all else, i want to be safe...I have never touched gear before, so this is all new to me...but the AAS i am looking at are:
    Winstrol , Equipose, Test Prop, Sustenon, and now..DBOL , as everyone suggests it for at least 4 weeks for the boost it provides......so, what do you guys think? (keymastur, i deleted the last thread before reading your post, can you repost your reply? tia)

HOW THE HELL DO I GET PICS ON HERE??!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails second try.....pre-cycle pics...-backdoublebi.jpg  

Blog Entries

okay...i got it..here is another pic.....

here is a front shot.....and yeah i know..my left side is bigger than my right side.....(would spot injections on my right side -bi and delt-take care of this prob?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails second try.....pre-cycle pics...-front1.jpg  

Blog Entries

one more back shot.......

allright..here is the last one i have..i know the quality sucks..but the digital i used sucked!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails second try.....pre-cycle pics...-back2.jpg  

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    about 1.5 years ago weighing about 300 pounds
    Damn bro you have come a long way. Can't help you on the cycle but looks like you still have some "natural" to work with. Where are the wheels?? Good luck.

Oc

Blog Entries

thanks...

I will post up some pics of my wheels as soon as I get this damn cam to work again...piece of junk........anyway, I plan on finishing out this year naturally, by the beginning of next year I should be just about ready for my first cycle. I guarantee you I will know more about AAS than the average joe..between this website, books I have bought, and my uncle the doctor, I should be well educated in the pros and cons and be able to make my choice and feel comfortable......

and an fyi....I read a post by someone talking about not letting your body get out of shape...AMEN.....for you young bucks, don't grow up letting yourself go...losing that much fat SUCKS, and I am wits end with the remaining fat on my waistline...it seems to be stuck........

wow definataly a huge improvement man :LIFT:

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    Man check out my pics
    http://body_insp.tripod.com

I aspire to have your physique. Good job!

Blog Entries

sweet job big dan

hey man..you def bulked up!! Awesome job, did you get on the gear to help with your bulking?

Blog Entries

Okay...my wheels..

picture quality lacks...but you get the general idea.....piece of junk digital camera..what can i say??!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails second try.....pre-cycle pics...-quads.gif  

Blog Entries

lastly..my calves....

i wish this camera was better..my calves actually are pretty ripped up....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails second try.....pre-cycle pics...-calf-.gif  

Blog Entries

last pic of calf....

allright...last one...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails second try.....pre-cycle pics...-calf2.gif  

BigDanny66 is offline New Member
    Hello fellow Houstonian....

Glad to know there's more than just one on this board. Welcome. If I can be of assistance don't hesitate to ask! Later.

BigDanny66

Blog Entries
    hey man...sweet...i live on the nw side of town>1960 and Jones Road....ditto to you bro!!

Did some serious sprinting there. Awesome calves. Today I let my balls hang bro. God damn it was fucking crazy. Intense as all hell. I ran the 30 seconds and I feel deformed already in the legs. Truly intense , HIIT.
    Big danny 66 love these guys...6 posts and yet a long time lurker.

Welcome bro!

Blog Entries
    Just got back from the track....damn, the day this gut is gone is the day I shout from the fkn rooftops.......I am seriously thinking about doing a cutting cycle as my first just to see what happens...but damnitt, I wanna GET BIG!!!

Heh your avatar had me fooled for a while.
    Id look rediculous with that at my height.
    All that needs more size is my upper body.
    Of course, soon to be fixed.

eclypz is offline New Member
    Hey major pecs, I totally totally feel you on the waist thing man. I have been battling with that forever. I was overweight, lost a bunch, and now have been working out for five years. I dieted like crazy for months and would get cut up but lo and behold my wings as I like to call them(some call them love handles, if I want something for my girl to hold on to Ill drill some handle bars into my walls for cryin out loud!!) seem to stick aorund forever...

Ive been seriously thinking about a tummy tuck, but not after at least two more years of working to my goal...

good luck bro...

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    my waist is finally tightening up a lil from my weight loss... but i totally feel you on the loose skin... gh works wonders is all i am saying. You are looking good man and that waist will go in time... you could try yohimburn for the handles as well... for some people it works great.

Blog Entries

AR Members ROCK!!

Guys...appreciate the comments....seriously!! I have been taking an ECA stack...without the aspirin, I take Mini-Thins 25/50 25mg ephedrine, 50mg caffeine...this does help..but I am thinking that I will never totally get the look I want without getting rid of the loose skin...damnitt....anyone else have anything on this?? I am going to do my first cycle pretty soon, gain what I gain, then after a few months go into a ripping cycle for summer 2003....I will be doing a diary and let you guys know how it goes..

Seriously thinking about a dbol /winny/eq??/test cyp?? stack.......and i have suddenly started thinking about Fina but have heard it's not the best for a first timer........hmmmm...just when I think I am ready to make a decision....WHAM..another piece of info pops up to jumble it all up again...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    hey man...sweet...i live on the nw side of town>1960 and Jones Road
    Is that anywhere near champions park? Thats where i used to live a while back....near willowbrook (sp) mall.

And i hear ya on the "WHAM..another piece of info pops up to jumble it all up again..." that sh*t gets me all the time..

peace

symatech

Blog Entries
    Hell yeah....I live about 3 minutes from Willowbrook mall......if you ever wanna hook up and work out or hang, let me know symantech..hell, anyone that lives around here......I'm always up for meeting new people, and it'd be damn cool to meet someone from here..

Blog Entries

am i unimpressive or what??

my second thread ever, this one...here are the stats: 800 views, 20 replies....10 are mine.....was it something I said??

skid is offline Banned
    don't take it personally bro ... lots of folks read threads but don't reply if they don't have anything additional to say, or once they've posted they come back to read other's replies ... 10 comments isn't unusual ...

btw, you look good and have awesome quads

Blog Entries
    Hey Skid, thanks for the positive feedback!!

wannaBjacked is offline New Member
    majorpecs you remind me exactly of myself. played football, wrsetlng and track all through hs. always a big kit. lost 50 pounds senior year got to 195. i was in great shape. after i graduated i had no sports, didnt work out as hard and ate to much and little by little i let myself go. i went from 195 to 305 in around 2 years. talk about extra skin. haha i have a lot of that now a lot with the stretchmarks. i am only 20 and i stil have a lot of time to start over but i wish i never let myself go. goodluck with getting the body that you want. and to everyone else here never stop fighting for how you want to look. its very hard to get back into shape when you havent worked out in years. you look really good in the pics. i bet you would look great if you got a little bigger and then got cut. good luck and be safe.

Blog Entries
    thanks wannabjacked.....i am getting there....i will be posting a diary and pics once i start my cycle...

Thread Information