TripleHHH is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Back aT it Again...After some time off

Here is me back at again...I took some time off gear and working out i havent worked out seriosuly for about a year and a half.... i've done everything before... Test E..Dbol ..Prop..Sustanon ...Deca ...I am slowly getting my pump back that i used to have constantly... MY Goal is To GEt SWOLE... Again and try to keep the water to a minimum...i hate having a puffy face.... my stats are... 5'7..190... i want to be 205 and but i want to try to get rid of some fat while doing so...

Right Now im Just on Prop ED// and low dosages of Test E... I was thinking of adding some Tren amd mayb winny

Wut u guys think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Back aT it Again...After some time off-photo-3.jpg   Back aT it Again...After some time off-photo-2.jpg   Back aT it Again...After some time off-photo-4.jpg  

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    do you only work out when your on juice?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you took a year and a half off training I bet you took a year and a half off a "bodybuilding" diet as well. I think it's possible to cut the fat and gain the 15lbs by getting back into the lifestyle for a bit before rushing back on the gear, would you agree?

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    No I WORK OUT WHILE ON GEAR>>>aND OFF GEAR...OBVIOUSLY MY WORKOUTS ARE NOT AS GOOD>>>

Stay off the gear for now....your bodyfat is too high.

Get the bodyfat down and try to get some muscle back, then worry bout the gear.

BigToMCaT is offline Junior Member
    His bodyfat isnt the problem at all, its the fact that he takes 18 months off, loses alot of gains (i assume) then hops right back on without trying to get anywhere naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    Stay off the gear for now....your bodyfat is too high.

Get the bodyfat down and try to get some muscle back, then worry bout the gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigToMCaT View Post
    His bodyfat isnt the problem at all, its the fact that he takes 18 months off, loses alot of gains (i assume) then hops right back on without trying to get anywhere naturally.
    yea both are the problem. i think you will be a lot happier if you use the rest of 07 to diet and cardio regularly and then think about something in 08. looks like u definitely got some good mass under there somewhere tho.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Long time Bro.
    nice to see your coming back to the game

Thread Information