Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    alevok Guest

I gained 7lb in two weeks!

I gained 7lb but mostly muscle I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I gained 7lb in two weeks!-1most.jpg  

alevok Guest
    another one. I still have my abs!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I gained 7lb in two weeks!-1lean.jpg  

alevok Guest
    arms are growing too. I punished them hard&heavy today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I gained 7lb in two weeks!-1arm.jpg  

nuke is offline Member
    Dude, looking greAT ! whAT ARE YOU DOING ON YOUR NEW PROGRAM ??

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro still look shredded and big.what ru using right now?

nuke is offline Member
    Or should I say, what are you running ?? :-)

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    Bro i have been keping up with your progress and all I can say is......DAMN! Looking good bro. I can see a difference from the last pics you posted. Your serratus is shredded.

alevok Guest
    Thanx for the comments bros. You know, this board has been motivating me a lot. I listen everybody and get their opinion. I learned a lot here. I should thanx to everybody in this board and to the people who came up with AR idea.
    I am only running ECA and hydroxycut (not at the same time) I am eating clean food but I increased the amount.
    I bought hydrolized protein 350 from proteinfactory, I mix it with whey and add glutamine and creatin.
    I add 6 egg whites to my every shake. (4-5 shake/d and 4-5 meals)
    Every Sunday I eat like a horse, pizza, junk food, you name it I ate it.
    Workout as usual
    Mon pecs, bi's, forearms, abs
    Tues delts, tri's, abs
    Wed off
    Thurs legs
    Friday back, calves, abs

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    looking amazing bro! still madd shreded!

demetri is offline Member

Re: I gained 7lb in two weeks!

Originally posted by alevok
    I gained 7lb but mostly muscle I guess.
    Was that from Cell Tech ... jk

You're looking sharp as always. How do you like the protein that you bought from Protein Factory? I was thinking of ordering some.

alevok Guest
    hydrolised protein tastes aweful but it works. Their whey protein tastes awesome and you can mix it with a spoon only. I love it and it is really less expensive than other brand name companies. I also ordered l-glutamine and flaxseed oil from them. High quality and cheaper.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Great work Bro, looking amazing, keep at it...got to love the vascularity...XXL

Outshined is offline Junior Member
    You look friggin ripped. You have nice vascularity and definiton.
    Your body looks sick overall but your lats and delts look
    friggin awesome in the first pic. Very impressive physique!
    All the hard work is really paying off.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    hydro 360 is the caseinate I believe. What you might want is hydrolyzed 520 which is the whey hydrolyzed. But honestly let me tell you hydrolyzed proteins are all hype. protein is protein. whey concentrate, egg powder, regular casein ... that's all you need.

other than that, I love watching your pics your always shreded and looking better and better. The only thing I notice would be your shoulders lacking just a bit, and possibly arms because they look so long! other than that keep posting as much as you can you look fantastic.

peace

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Looking MASSIVE bro!!! Your making amazing progress! Keep up the great work!

freakout is offline Associate Member
    You looked awesome. I prefer this look than the previous lean ones. But you gave me a good point of being lean and ripped before bulking up.

Good role model.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i don't usually post in the member's pic section...don't know why, i just lurk..anyway, i just felt compelled to post on this thread. Bro you look fucking great! i would love to have a physique like yours! what is your cycle experience like?

alevok Guest
    Thanks Big Rush, you are kind.
    I always did bulking cycle for last 5 years, mostly used sustanon , anadrol , primo, andriol , some fake shit too.
    This Feb 1 I started dieting and cardio. I did a 12 week cutting cycle of 300mg/winstrol week and 200mg primo/week.
    My goal is to add another 5 kg and stay as lean as possible. I know it is hard but it can be done
    Last edited by alevok; 09-10-2002 at 03:34 AM.

alevok Guest
    side chest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I gained 7lb in two weeks!-1sidechest.jpg  

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Bro U look awesome.... Have U thought about competing?

alevok Guest
    I have, but I am still too skinny to compete. If I can add 20lb of pure muscle than I can stand a chance.

Smalluser is offline New Member
    Hello Alevok you make progress !!!! you are looking awesome HEAVY and RIPPED !!! I've been to Turkije lately and I did some shopping, I asked you before about it , remember ?

Keep up the good work and I will "follow" you !!!

Regards Smalluser. :V:

demetri is offline Member
    I have, but I am still too skinny to compete. If I can add 20lb of pure muscle than I can stand a chance.
    You wouldn't embarrass yourself as you are now. If you add 20lb of quality muscle though you'll do awesome!

alevok Guest
    Of course SmallUser I remember you. Could you find primos when you were here, because they were hard to find month ago.
    Thanks Demetri but I will look like a skeleton next to real big dudes so I better wait.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    alevok, bro you look pretty big now. just curious how much do you weight and how tall. great progess you look great. i'm looking for similar results off my next cycle but do to genetics i don't know if it is possible. i currently leaned out to 5' 10 183, 31 waist. about to start primo and var. good luck keep it up and you will have what you want before you know it. later bro.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Do some more cardio fat boy!!!

j/k bro...you look fantastic and I think your assesment is pretty accurate. If you gained any fat at all it is not even close to being obvious! Lean, hard, shredded and muscualr...that is what we strive for and you're a great example of what hard work in the gym and proper eating habits can accomplish. Looking great Alevok, you should think about competing.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    RIPPED!!!

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

Thumbs up awesome pics!

AS usual, your new pics are outstanding!

And talk about motivation----bro, you are certainly motivating ME, and I'm sure lots of other dudes on this board.

And I def. think you have a future in bodybuilding competition, should you decide to do that later on. But like the others said, you look fantastic right now...So keep up the good work!

When do you start your next cycle of goodies??

Take care bro,

S

alevok Guest
    I am 6'3 weight 214lb right now.
    Thanks guys for all your comments and please feel free to talk about my lacking muscles. I need to be motivated and this board is an excellent tool.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    HOLY SHIT....

nuff said.

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Are your gains mainly through diet? What do your carbs look like? are you doin cardo too?

alevok Guest
    Yes my gains come through diet. I only eat 350gr cooked oatmeal/d as my sole source of carb. I was doing cardio 3 times a week but I noticed that I was burning muscle so now I am doing once a week(stairmaster)

comet is offline Junior Member
    nice fucking lats. and serratus ... one word. wow.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    Stop the cardio bro, it might get in the way of your progress. You are already ripped to shreds you need some bodyfat to gain mass. You won't gain any fat, I promise. Squat Squat Squat

Smalluser is offline New Member
    Of course SmallUser I remember you. Could you find primos when you were here, because they were hard to find month ago.
    Thanks Demetri but I will look like a skeleton next to real big dudes so I better wait.
    No primo's I only bought 100 anapolon's alevok very cheap compared to Holland !! Can you tell me alevok what dosage / cycle you used the anadrol ?

holiday eas great I love Turkye !!!

Kind regards Smalluser.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Looking Lean and Thick!!!! I'd hit the hell out of the legs while you bulk to help add on the pounds. And I agree, if you cut out the cardio you won't get fat.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

alevok Guest
    I used anapolon as follows
    1st week 1 tab
    2nd week 2 tabs
    3rd week 3 tabs
    I would not go beyond third week with anapolon.
    Milk thistle and vit b complex on hand.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    dude ive been lookin at your pics from before and then now all i can say is wow! you really really made some great progress you look amazing bro....you really out did yourself

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't usually post in this section either (like bigrush), but i do browse and i've been keeping up with you. i've meant to post before about your pics, but didn't.

anyways, you are freaking ripped. not huge like a pro bodybuilder, but shit, your body is >awesome<...the kind (imo) that get chicks big time...=)

man, for real, you would make the best non asian martial arts star since van damme with a body like that.

currently, you and mike_xxl are my favorites. both of yall provide the motivation (and the put me in my damn place) that keep me going to gym everyday...=)

keep up the great work,
    clocky baby

thorn is offline New Member
    bro where are your legs, sure your lean but come on and put some size in before you take that top off again bro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information