Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Exclamation LookingToCut's BEFORE/AFTER 1st Cycle Pics!!!!

Well guys, here is the thread I kept talking about...The one with my before/after pics...For those of you who do not know me...here was my cycle...It was my FIRST cycle.....

Weeks 1-10 : TTokkyo EQ ( 400mg/week )
    Weeks 1-11: Brovel T200 ( 400mg/week )
    Weeks 8-13: Denkall Winny ( 50mg/ED )

I had incredible strength gains...My max went from roughly 215 lbs up to 375 lbs.........

Well, lets get on with the pics...here is my BEFORE back pic.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LookingToCut's BEFORE/AFTER 1st Cycle Pics!!!!-june-7-back.jpg  

Before Bi's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LookingToCut's BEFORE/AFTER 1st Cycle Pics!!!!-june-7-bi.jpg  

Before Front/abs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LookingToCut's BEFORE/AFTER 1st Cycle Pics!!!!-june-7-abs.jpg  

AFTER Back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LookingToCut's BEFORE/AFTER 1st Cycle Pics!!!!-after-back.jpg  

AFTER Bi's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LookingToCut's BEFORE/AFTER 1st Cycle Pics!!!!-after-bi.jpg  

AFTER Back/Tri
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LookingToCut's BEFORE/AFTER 1st Cycle Pics!!!!-after-back-tri.jpg  

AFTER Chest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LookingToCut's BEFORE/AFTER 1st Cycle Pics!!!!-after-chest.jpg  

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    damn bro! nice gains man! i beenn waiting for your before and after pics. good stuff man. you're arms and everything got alot bulkier!

Gene is offline Associate Member
    excellent strength gains. great job, bro!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Very good, nice gains, change is def. noticable! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for all the comments guys.......Keep em commin from ALL you guys who kept up with my diary...There should be 100 replies from this at least!!! Come on and everyone give me your honest opinion/input...

Now I just wanna cut the fat and get shredded like Alevok...lol.....

Eating clean, and will start hydroxicut after Clomid......

Eradikate - whats up bro...I dont see you on AOL anymore...I finally got the pics up!!!!

Gene - thank you, i was amazed myself with strength

Terniox - thanks a ton brotha...always been supportive and a great guy on the boards....thanks for your comments!

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Damn looks awesome especially chest!!! How did calves do lol

LabTec1984 is offline New Member
    Look great, keep it up dude.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Great gains, real noticeable diff between before and after... what kind of weight gains did u have?

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Originally posted by LookingtoCut
    Thanks for all the comments guys.......Keep em commin from ALL you guys who kept up with my diary...There should be 100 replies from this at least!!! Come on and everyone give me your honest opinion/input...

Honest? Ok, here we go. Your strength gains were great! Very impressive. However, you don't look like you're 225. If i had to guess, i would say you weighed 190. There is a difference from before to after, but it seems like you just filled out. If i were you, i would have waited and filled out naturally. However, i am the one to talk since i am on and only 17. However, when you see my pics, you will understand. I got a couple q's.
    How much bf did you gain?
    How big are your arms and waist before and after?
    How the hell did you bench 315 8 times?

I'm jealous of the strength bro.

You said be honest, and i have been following your thread, and that's what i think. This was not meant to flame. You asked for honest, so i'm not gonna lie through my teeth and say i'm shocked at your size.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    LTC...you already know what I think bro. Great work, keep at it!! As far as leaning out, spend the next several months eating clean, using a good eca and keeping at cardio (don't go too overboard with cardio as you risk going catabolic). After a nice layoff, you may want to consider an EQ/prop/winstrol cycle.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Great job, you're looking good.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I am with bellicose, you had a lot of natural growing to do. You had not come close to your first natural plateau. You got good results, you are looking a lot thicker, but that is to be expected. Now I would lay off the juice and hit it naturally. Creatine, glutamine, and a good diet. You could easily put on 20-30 pounds in 2 years. Then your muscles would mature, a cycle at that point would be incredible. Anyway, much props, looking good, keep lifitng.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Definetly thicker bro. Awesome strength gains. But as some of the other bros said, by looking at your body type and frame, you could have gained a bit more naturally. Good luck off cycle, and keep training hard.

Thanks for your HONEST opinon guys...However, I disagree....I did put on ALOT of size while on my cycle...You may not notice in pictures, but the mirror tells it all...Some people dont always look the same in pictures.....Anyways, Everyone who has seen me thinks I got enormous, so there must be something your not seeing/noticing.....As you know, I went from 193 lbs to 225 lbs ( as of today )......I'm very happy with those results, and yes, my strength gains were incredible......

AZLifer, last time I had my bf% checked, it actually went DOWN while on my cycle.....since then, I have bulked up some, so I'm not exactly sure.....I should be able to cut back down and be shredded within 2-3 months.....

As far as benching 315 8 times, I have no fuckin clue how I did it..but it felt good! Keep up with my diary guys...I'm still posting there too...Dont give up on me yet...

-LTC

P.S Thanks for all the comments guys

chinups Guest
    225?

2Big4you is offline New Member
    Good gains, congrats,
    First I challange your integrity on a issue. you say off of this cycle you went from 215 to 375- I highly doubt it.. maybe 215 to 275 for 1 rep..
    You say you disagree with everyone, and that everyone says you look huge and etc... well when you start out as a bean stock and then you put on 20 pounds lets say in 2 months, of course everyone is gonna say you got big.
    Also your coment on you pics, sorry but pics do show your real size, I am not bragging but look at my pics at 212lbs and your pics at 225!

this is no flame but you need to listen to everyone when we say you should train natually first to get a real base before you use or you wont reach your potential! If you ask any pro they will tell you they had a least 2 years natual before getting involved with gear.

nuke is offline Member
    You look great bro. If you think you've made the gains thats all that matters.....One more cycle and you'll be jamming dawg !

Good Job.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    you def got some good results, and yes pictures really dont show how big you are, they tend to changes things,

but how tall are you?

Well, I'm sorry to say but pictures DO change the way somebody looks....I must appear much bigger in person......I am 6'2, which plays a huge roll it in as well...Not like you little short guys......Anyways, I dont care if you believe me or not about my bench to be honest...Before my cycle I was getting 215 up for 1 rep....I also didnt train as hard while on my cycle...Last Monday, I hit 315 8 times, so please dont talk like you know me or anything about me....It would be better if you didnt make stupid comments....Thank you guys..For those of you who gave me an honest answer, I appreciate your comments.....Its sad sometimes there have to be these people who like to ruin someones pride and talk shit............see ya soon...

-LTC

YES, I weigh 227 pounds today.......you heard right..227 fuckin pounds.

its not so much the lack of size, but a lack of development.

Hey Bellicose, I seem to be a ton more developed than you brotha....What are you weighing 170? Come on man, keep your stupid foolish comments to yourself...I'd like a MOD to check into this because it seems some serious flaming is goin on.......

-LTC

Originally posted by LookingtoCut
    Hey Bellicose, I seem to be a ton more developed than you brotha....What are you weighing 170? Come on man, keep your stupid foolish comments to yourself...I'd like a MOD to check into this because it seems some serious flaming is goin on.......

-LTC
    I weigh the same as you do 225 and i am 17 years old.
    I am just saying that you look like you can gain much more muscle on your frame. If you fully developed your muscle, you might be able to hold 250lbs on your frame. No need to get pissed just cause i didn't pat you on the back.

Its not about you not patting me on the back, like you said....And by looking at your pics, honestly, you certainly look about 170...I am 225 and I am a ton thicker than you, imo....Anyways, I am also 6'2 and 19 yrs old by the way...I've come A LONG way in the past year....Check out my pics as of January that I have posted in one of my old threads...Maybe then you'll give some respect..

I didnt see your picture yet when you had the first post up...Only your Avatar...You have decent size...and you are lot more shredded than me, I give you that, however, I am still extremely happy with my results I obtained from my cycle.....

Also, Please REMOVE your photo from my thread please...Thank you, I wouldn't jump in on your threads
    I appreciate it.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    OK guys...this has gone far enough. Lets knock it off. You all know the drill, if you have nothing positive or constructive to say, then don't bother posting...period. Maybe LTC should have waited a few years and maybe he should have tried to put on more naturally, but it's a mute point since his cycle is over and it produced obvious results. He may be young but at least he has spent many hours reading and researching and he was safe and logical in the way he approached this...and safety is our main concern. So lets stop the name calling and the schoolyard bickering and get back to what we love...lifting, eating, growing.

BTW...Bellicose...you don't look 225lbs either bro. No flame, just an observation.

chinups Guest
    You did a great job regardless, and the strength, you can't tell from someones size how much they bench (although that is big boy weight). I think it is that everyone was expecting some monster to show up on there screen. I mean I read your post's and damn I was waiting for Arnold to show up on my screen. 227 just hard to believe, especially when we are looking at it. Keep working. But you know what I say fuck everyone.

GREAT GAINS
    GREAT JOB

im 6'1", so don't play that height game with me, and you say i look 170lbs?
    Can anyone else post, who is more developed, muscular, defined?

Progress is all that matters bro. My avatar was taken approx 1 year ago, i was 190 then. I think i've changed alot since then. I'll try to find those pics you posted before. As long as your progressing man, just seems like 25 pounds of lbm would look more dramatic.

screw it, i guess your right Pete, the damage has already been done.

The pic is gone bro, didn't mean to upstage you.

Pete- thanks a ton for your help brotha...Your a great guy and thanks again for re-sizing my pics...Sorry if you feel I got out of hand, but I took offense to the comments I was reading....My apologies to you...Thanks again for always keeping things right....

Chinups- Sorry to dissapoint you man, but I mentioned tons of times I was not "shredded " or anything...I still had some fat to lose....But, I do weigh 227 lbs as of today, all jokes aside...I can understand why people would expect a huge guy, but thats me, and I'm proud...Thanks again bro, great kind words, mean alot.....

Bellicose - how much are you putting up if you want to make this a competition....When you are pushing 375, come talk to me....Thanks brotha....I'm ending this...I'm not playing your childish games..If you dont have anything positive to say, than please respect my thread enough to keep your comments to yourself.

chinups Guest
    I don't knock on anyone. Not in this field anyway. You did imporve BIG TIME!

G luck

why does everyone use bench to measure manhood?
    Now that were on the topic, i put up 315 as a max
    I'm not too proud of that, but i am proud of other lifts i do. Real lifts, power lifts.
    Power Clean 290
    clean and jerk 265
    deadlift 450

Bench aint really my thing, but my chest is still bowed out for some reason

nuke is offline Member
    Bros, I think you have to learn how to "talk" on the boards !!!!
    Pete- Youre 1000 % correct
    Bellicose- I know you sort of and your typing style can be taken as rude and obnoxious, even though I KNOW YOU ARENT !!!!!
    Just be sensitive it takes a lot to post man !!
    Chinups- Good for you bro, post your thought and move on, no need to start a war over PERCEPTION !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information