SauceKing is offline New Member

Want to gain size never really Juiced, scared cuz side effects...?

WEll this is my very first post. I am 21 years old and im 5'8 150 lbs, i work out alot like 5 days a week, i know my stuff pretty well on how to lift i have been training for a while and soon i should be certified under ACE fitness to be a personal trainer. My question is i really cant gain wieght its hard for me to put on size, i eat alot and i do have a hard time taking in certain foods becuase i get upset stomach but i have also been thinking about starting some kind of Roid up to see what it can do. ive taken creatine , hurts my stomach. IM going to mexico tomarrow actually and might pick up something just not sure what i want to stay cut and have size. Thanks guys.

Justin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Want to gain size never really Juiced, scared cuz side effects...?-dsc00008.jpg  

here is another pic

LIFTING and still not swelling after all the work i do!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Want to gain size never really Juiced, scared cuz side effects...?-dsc00020.jpg  

-Envious- is offline New Member
    Dont be so hard on yourself man! Im 21 as well and wish i looked 1/2 as good as you do...keep up the good work your looking good!!! Peace

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, you have a great foundation and look good already. Lean and muscular and it's obvious that you know your way around a weight room as well as what to put in your mouth (GUYS.....DO NOT TAKE THAT ANY FURTHER!!! )

As far as AAS goes IMO you have taken the single most important step forward...you have registered at a site that was created to HELP you make a wise, informed, educted decision on what is best for you!! We will not tell you to take AAS and we will not dissuade you, we will mearly share our knowledge and experience with you so YOU can decide if this is really what you want. That being said, your first post was great, you have given background info, included stats and told us basically what you goals are. The next step is to check out the rest of the board (Steroid Forum) and search through the archives, using the "search" function and see if you can come up with an idea of what a good cycle would be. We can make suggestions if you want, but from reading your post, it's not clear that you are 100% convinced that this a road you want to travel. Do some soul searching, read the posts, ask as many questions as you like and don't be afraid to ask for help. Good luck bro!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Wait a bit longer Bro, stick around the board here and learn as much as you can about different drugs and their effect on your body, you already have a development that many would kill for, you look good bro, if you don't mind you say you eat a lot, post you diet on here OK...i bet you i can make you grow, by just adjusting your food intake.

Great work keep it up...XXL

latinherc is offline New Member
    pete235 have been totally sincere, i agree with him, let us help u, great start with, you will be a monster soon....

hey thanks everyone for the nice comments, i do realize i am muscular somewhat its just ive noticed ive gotten to a place where i cant get any bigger. Ive tried doing heavier wieght to put on size , eating more, i eat quit a bit , yesterday i had procomplex protein drink with a bannana, turkey sandwhich, footlong meatball sub,2nd procomplex protein drink,steak,potatoes,granola, and snacked on some chicken. What would you think is the best beginneres cycle to do something light that would just make me look like ive been working out really hard and gaining? Thanks
    Justin

alevok Guest
    Welcome to AR, the best forum ever for BB. You look awesome for your age, and you are natural. I was not that big when I was your age, you have good genetics to skyrocket your growth. As Pete said, do some more research on steroids and feel free to ask us any question you want. People here help others.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Bro, you have a great foundation and look good already. Lean and muscular and it's obvious that you know your way around a weight room as well as what to put in your mouth (GUYS.....DO NOT TAKE THAT ANY FURTHER!!! )

Hey, it's not that kind of board! Sorry Pete... it just made me laugh reading that... I know what you meant!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Originally posted by SauceKing
    hey thanks everyone for the nice comments, i do realize i am muscular somewhat its just ive noticed ive gotten to a place where i cant get any bigger. Ive tried doing heavier wieght to put on size , eating more, i eat quit a bit , yesterday i had procomplex protein drink with a bannana, turkey sandwhich, footlong meatball sub,2nd procomplex protein drink,steak,potatoes,granola, and snacked on some chicken. What would you think is the best beginneres cycle to do something light that would just make me look like ive been working out really hard and gaining? Thanks
    Justin
    OK now how much of each, was it 50gm of chicken or 300gm of chicken, was it 100gm of steak or 200gm of steak, it all matters Bro, as i said you are already well developed and looks to me like you have good genetics, with right nutritional program and supplemenst (over the counter), i bet you can put on 20lbs in a year...think about it...XXL

i would put a hold on that and browse some of the forums theres a lot of great info in there that you will regreat not having in the future

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR

You have a great base to work with bro, keep lifting hard and tuning in here at AR

Aragorn

ruffio is offline New Member
    I am also farely new, this site has helped me increase my knowledge tremendously. I have the same problem been working out for about 2 years and ive hit a platuae. Reading and learning what everyone has to say helps you a lot to achieve your goals. These guys really know there shit, and I try to take in all aspects. Listen to them and your jump into roids will be well worth it. Experience is key, and to get experience you must first learn from those who are experienced. Good luck man

$uperman is offline Member
    welcome bro.... three words for ya , research research research. when you think you have your mind made up on a cycle, let us know. you will get tons of help... i promise. good luck

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    u look like a 170 pounder nice job dude

freddygunns is offline New Member
    GOOD BASE JUS WAIT A WHILE 4 GEAR I PUT ON OVER 50LBS B4 I USED

Thread Information