GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member

6'3" 160lb-hardgainer

OK, I would have never thought of posting my picture anywhere. especially feeling the way I feel about my body. I see it this way, I am all bones and muscle fiber. I have done 2 cycles with D-Bol, Deca & Test. The second one gave me 10 lb. to keep, which I am happy with. At least I think that I am well proportioned at best, considering my weight & height. I eat a lot. And I mean a lot. I am 37 years old and I do not want to be like this all my life. Right now I have an injuried shoulder and can't do exercise but as soon as it's ok, I'll be back in the gym as usual (3 - 4 times a week). I need you guys to give me some words of encouragement and, it's ok, you can be honest too!
    You may ask me whatever question you want and give me any tips if you were like me at some point of you life. By the way bf is 9%.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6'3" 160lb-hardgainer-glassvoice3.jpeg  
    Last edited by GLASSVOICE; 10-11-2002 at 08:20 AM.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    i was like you at some point in my life.
    I've been in your boat: tall, long arms, fast metabolism

All i can say is eat, eat, eat. Everyone thinks they eat alot until they meet someone who really does eat alot.
    I thought i was a hardgainer, thought i would never be able to put on mass. I was training very hard, but i was not fueling my body right, i was not taking in enough calories.
    And don't look for huge jumps in bodyweight, just focus on gaining 1lb a week. It doesn't seem like much, but in 3months that's 12lbs. It adds up quickly.
    Good luck man, oh and eat,eat,eat

You have a nice frame, and you would look pretty damn good at 220lbs,

Thanks Bellicose!
    I would like big jumps in weight but it does not happen (naturally).
    I do not even dream of ever being 220lb. but I would be happy with 185lb. I will get there. Thanks.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    I never thought i'd break the 200lbs barrier. Now i working on 240lbs
    Good luck man,
    Lift Heavy, Eat Heavy, and post your progress

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Read up on some of the nutrition threads on bulk diets. You could probably just go on the "see food" diet and as long as you're lifting heavy, you'll bulk up. Just make sure you're eating every 2-3 hours, even if you're not hungry.

How many calories are you taking in daily? You should know this. What's your calorie breakdown?

I'll tell you what I'm doing now. I'm trying to bulk so I eat 6-7 meals a day (every 3 hours like clockwork). Each meal contains 40-60 grams of high quality protein, 60-80 grams of carbs (mainly complex except post workout where I get in about 50 grams of sugar) and 10-15 grams of fat (no saturated). I've gained 20 lbs in the past 3 months on this diet........with the help of some test, deca and dbol .

Good luck and just be obsessed with eating quality calories every 2-3 hours and you'll be breaking through your goals in a few years.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    my advice would be no more juice til you put on some pounds naturally. if you continue to use the stuff when you can put on more weight without it, you are just basically making your body immune to its effects. judging by your build, you look like i did about a year ago. right now i am 6'3", 210, natural, so i guarantee you can put on a lot of weight without steroids .

little_indian is offline New Member
    I am with you bro(gone from 110 to 150 at 5 ft9).Still small ,but come some way.I know how tough it is for us ectos to pack on mass.
    Factors in your favour:
    -U got the height,which means ur frame can hold mass.
    -Ur metabolism is fast,so any gains u will make are likely to be clean(I know this from personal exp).
    -When u want to cut,u can do it in a few weeks(I know many endos who are big,but have trouble losing fat).
    So cheer up and start blasting away!!!!

Remember the golden words of the great Coleman:"Eat,eat,eat and then eat a little more".I feel one should keep off the roids(atleast till one packs on 40-50 pounds naturally).Sleep is also very imp.Train with mainly compound movements and eat fat.Yeah that is right FAT(in addition to clean protein ofcourse).I know from personal exp that given a lightning fast metabolism fat is very very essential to pack on mass.Without the fat all the protein in the world never helped me gain(my bf is still at 11%)...dunno why.But it is the fact.Hope this helps.

PS:I am all natural.

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    Ok so you've heard it from many other guys...Its possible! Well, heres another. I went from 160 to 210 in around two years. Yes you will gain some fat, but muscle gains will be there too.

I agree with Bellicose, many people think they eat alot but they actually don't. I was one of them. I now count every calorie, I was amazed how many days I fall short. Just figure out what you burn during a average day, and add appropriately. Besides you need to be able to look back and see what works and what doesn't. Your workout frequecy should be altered to work for you, not what everyone says, whatever works for you.

Hey keep up the hard work! Its not a question of, if it will happen, it simply is, when it will happen.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Do a search on the "Skinny bastard diet" read the article I'm sure you'll learn a thing or two to help you out.

xxxl83

Thanks XXX|83
    I just printed the recommended diet and I will tell you what I think ablut it and if it is realistic in my case. I hope it is!

Thank you all for your input.

gunther is offline New Member
    i had the same problem 6'4" and skinny. progressively increase diet to 6000cals eat semi clean meaning not all fast food. other than that eat it all. when on a cycle you must have your diet down to a tee if not gains will be poop. get your diet on and if you feel like another cycle by all means hit it.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    count your calories bro. your to ripped to be a big eater. you might eat big portions sometimes, but that doesnt cut it. I now eat every 2 hours, and i get up at 5am.

tell us what you usualy eat, and how much protien.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Eat everything you see.

With hard work on your diet you will grow just nicely. I have a metobolism like you... diet is 60% solution to the siaze you want.

Thread Information