wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

Just a face to go with the words

Alright bro's most of you prolly have seen me around and read some of my posts well I just wanted to give you guyz finally a pic to go with all the talk. It'll have to be just a pic with a shirt on for now until after my bulking and cutting cycle, I am 6'2 282 pounds in that pic with roughly 16-19 % b/f. Well as soon as im ready ill surely put up a pic of me with my shirt off.

I deleted the first pic due to shitty quality so go to end of thread to see my pics from today, sorry about the inconvinience
    Last edited by str82hellnback; 10-11-2002 at 04:03 PM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Sorry for the shitty quality and yea i know I shouldn't post a pic of my face but hey, i thought this was a dating forum,not for anabolics??????

nuke is offline Member
    6'2 282. No way bro. You must be thick as hell or that pic is an after. You dont look anywhere near that heavy

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I agree. You look more like 200...was that a typo?

nope im 282 guyzz, I must say myself i am rather pathetic for 282,but thats what the scales say,sorry to dissapoint yall,btw im only 18

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    i believe it bro. People don't believe i'm 230lbs. I hold my weight well i guess.
    Damn 282, nice bro, very nice. You play football? If not, you should take it up

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    not a dig but black has an amazing deceptive effect on appearance. Since I am thin I avoid it like the plague.

6'2" 282 is huge. Wish I could put on some of that weight. I owuld have guessed a typo and you ment 228. You hold the weight well. Good luck on the cutting.

Yea bro's thank you all for the compliments, I feel like I look bigger then that esp in person but tonight after my digi cam batteries charge ill take some more photo's maybe you bro's can get a better idea of my body. I also believe that it was that black shirt made me look smaller or something,anyhow, ill take a few more shots and get back to yall,peace

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I not meaning to flame but theres now way your 280lbs in that pic at 6'0

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    I believe you're 280. Pics are decieving, you can't tell bodyweight from pics.
    No telling how thick you are.
    Take a pic next to a "normal" person, that will help put your size into perspective

maybe this is better

here maybe this will give you more of an idea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just a face to go with the words-joshpicforar.jpg  

maybe this shows size better,jus took

just took this maybe this shows im 282
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just a face to go with the words-joshbackpicar.jpg  

front taken today

front
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just a face to go with the words-joshfrontpicar1.jpg  

Bump I would like more opinions

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I see your eating the generic cocoa puffs! Its hard to tell with your shirt on. I'll agree with the weight thing, I weigh 225 and when people try to guess my weight they usally say around 190-195. What cycles have you run, and if you have run or plan on doing any cycles i would get my face out of those pics.

Good thing im clean

but I have done one cycle a year and half ago when I was way too young but really changed my body for the better. i believe about year and half ago I was weighing in at 236 @ 19% b/f and now im about
    280 @ 17% i reckon, maybe more,hopefully not a lot more. I think my chest measures around 52''. my biceps are small again,during my cycle they pumped up to atleat 18 3/4 but never busted 19 and now they are down to around 17 1/3 but I took a good six months off after my cycle b/c a lot of shit went down. The heaviest I ever was was 291 then after my cycle I fluctuated so much its crazy. I got back down to about 253 then stayed steady for a while,in the last six months I have slowly gained size and muscle maturity back. I have been on a healthy steady upswing of my weight and have slowly moved up to my current weight @ 280 (as of this morning). I am now cutting down and will get down to about 260 slowly while trying to maintain the mass that I have,once i reach 260 I will bulk to about 300 using test/eq/fina/clomid/arimidex . That will prolly be a few months from now but ill inform you guys on any progress.

Thread Information