TTTT is offline Junior Member

Cool New picture! Improvement

Here is picture I took a few minutes ago, I'm sure you will find I look better here than I do in my last post. It's not a major difference, but, I'm sure you will notice it. thanks guys. I will keep you posted on my progress in my new upcoming cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New picture! Improvement-tttt.jpg  

BWN
    BWN is offline Banned
    I look like a goddamn pussy ass faggot. I wish I had been training for 7 years. why don't I look that good. fuck I make me sick.
    Last edited by RON; 10-16-2002 at 12:40 AM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BWN
    I look like a goddamn pussy ass faggot. I wish I had been training for 7 years. why don't I look that good. fuck I make me sick.
    Tell us how you REALLY feel! You have one post and this is it? Regardless on your concern - there are better ways to make a point.
    Last edited by RON; 10-16-2002 at 12:41 AM.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Well you look happy man and obviously arn't insecure. You'll get there and you'll really enjoy the journey. It does take balls to post pics when most people that post look like superheros. Hey, just as long as you are a superhero to her in bed. If someone gives you a hard time, just tell em that your body has to catch up to your penis. I had more game when I was out of shape then when I was on a shitload of juice. Keep smilin bro and bust your ass. Nutrition is key and the science behind the cycle is important. BTW what is your cycle?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    A word to the wise. If you want to critique then do it politely. Flames from Immature little kids will not be tolerated here. GROW UP

TTTT, keep working at your goals and I'm sure you'll be there in no time bro. You have a good frame and I think you could pack some muscle on it.,

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    I wish these people would stop flamming me, damn! get used to me, that's all I can say. Thanks for the support Ron.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Your traps and forearms look good. Work on your arms and delts a little more. Keep it up and post more when when your done.

little_indian is offline New Member
    Ur chest looks more defined man.Traps exploding.Keep pumpin bro.Don't let negative ppl get ya.A great way to handle flames is spite.IMO *nothing* is more motivating that spite.If a guy flames u,just note down his id and the post somewhere.Read the arsehole's post EVERYDAY before you go to workout and use it as 'fuel'.Trust me,you will have the workout of your life(that is from personal exp).Come back after 6 months,post your pics and PM him "cut and pasting" the sick comments he made about u before...he he he he.Imagine his sorry arse when he sees ur improved pics.

BWN
    BWN is offline Banned
    hey ron, thanks for banning me. I guess I can't play nice with the other kids
    Last edited by RON; 10-16-2002 at 10:18 PM.

Thread Information