goldie27 is offline Female Member

Pics...female (another Canadian!)wanting to gain more muscle and definition...

Hi everyone,
    I have been working out for 5-6 years now , mainly running (20-30 miles/week) and some weights 4 days a week. 2 days upper body, 2 days lower....I need to shed some bf, diet has not always been consistent (I am 5'6 124 lbs) it should but wondering if anavar would help me as far as strength and gaining more size and definition? Opinions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics...female (another Canadian!)wanting to gain more muscle and definition...-goldie1.jpg  

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Well first off you need to stop running that much, that is if your looking to gain muscle.

All I can say is that once you get the sides from AAS they are irreversable and your stuck with them, I'm sure there are females here that will attest to that. So deciding too use AAS is that of a big one.

If I were female I would not take AAS unless I planned on competeing in a bodybuilding show or powerlifting meet. I would stick to clen , hgh, and t-3. I think that many women make the assumption that if they use once (low dosage) they will be fine. That may be true for some but some get sides just looking at the shit. If your ready to make the commiment to use I will try to help, but you need to realize that this is a life time thing.

Good luck and as I said before clen, hgh will have much less effects on your femininity and can work just as well if combined correctly.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR...

I used to be a Canadian in California...anyways...Dr. Derek has given you great advice and I'll leave it at that.

Aragorn

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Welcome to the board.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Ditto what DD said...but i have to add that once you start AS, no matter how small of a dose you use or how mild the drug is, your training and how you view a lot of things will never be the same. You can never go back to being the way you were before. Psychologically or physically. Anyone that says differently is just fooling themselves

I know you are already on the women's board and i know you will get more responses on this over there
    Last edited by primodonna; 10-17-2002 at 11:41 PM.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i think you look great! wow

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with DD and Primo...the best place for you to find info on dosing and effects of AAS use is within the female forum. They know because they've been there. By all means please continue to post in these forums as well I just think some matters are better handled by those with practical experience...and I can safely say that none of the "guys" here at AR have any experience on what it's like to be a woman

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    I agree with DD and Primo...the best place for you to find info on dosing and effects of AAS use is within the female forum. They know because they've been there. By all means please continue to post in these forums as well I just think some matters are better handled by those with practical experience...and I can safely say that none of the "guys" here at AR have any experience on what it's like to be a woman
    I know one guy on AR thats a cross dresser...he might know

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by palme

hey i resemble that remark!... oh you meant that other guy?.... i was just kidding anyway you know? um forget what i said teehee!

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    and I can safely say that none of the "guys" here at AR have any experience on what it's like to be a woman
    You may not get the full effect but if you forget the nolva.............

Oc

TANKUK is offline New Member
    STAY AS U ARE LOOKING GREAT

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You look great, keep up the hard work...

Originally posted by palme

GREAT, now everyone knows......

XXL

musclemagGIRL is offline Female Member

Thumbs down I wouldn't

If I were you.. I wouldn't consider doing any drugs. Try and build some kind of base.. ie.. some kind of muscle.

Some people think juice is a miracle drug, stick a needle in you... and you will grow.. NOT!! You have to train.... and train hard. If you train shitty and eat like shit.. you will look like shit.. even with drugs.
    "Come and get some!"

Brandon Jackson is offline New Member
    You are a beautiful woman, and I just thought I'd tell you that, just my thoughts. :-)

goldie27 is offline Female Member
    Thank you for all the replies, very imformative...I just took some new pics this week, will put them up this afternoon...feel like some progress has been made, the pics that are up are from a year ago....

Thread Information