dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

6 weeks into Test E/Equipoise

The before pics I'm 171lbs the current pics I'm 189lbs.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 05-09-2009 at 08:46 AM.

Only 5 atts
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 05-09-2009 at 08:47 AM.

bigt10 is offline Member
    looking big awsome man. incredible.

Post diet and training.

For my own reasons how many calories are you eating here? It seems your staying pretty lean for this bulk.

Also i would like to see your training. I am more interested in the split / intensity (how long , sets, reps etc) your doing.

Just incredible though, it shows what hard work and AAS can do together.

bigt10 is offline Member
    how tall are you?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Nice bro, looking big and vascular. Keep us posted.

bigt10 is offline Member
    what is the cycle stats? how many mg a week of test and EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    how tall are you?
    Here's my log:http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...wpost&t=340344

I've ran out of food several times had to change diet as my $ see's fit.I was going to failure on every last set of every exercise for the first 5 weeks but I had to change that up to roughly 85% of my 1 rep max so now I try to do a 12-10-8 rep protocol,and it's proven to be the rite move for muscle response.I was also doing cardio in the morning and after training which I feel was too much so I dropped cardio all together for a week and now I'm just doing cardio in the morning 30min.The problem is I made the mistake of starting this cycle without the second half of my Anavar and being that I'm moving tomorrow and it still hasn't gotten here that doesn't make it any easier on my training thinking I won't have my complete cutting cycle to finish the last 6or 7 weeks with.I know never start without all the elements in the equasion but hey I had to do what I had to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Nice bro, looking big and vascular. Keep us posted.
    Thanks Big.I was so tempted to bump my doses like I asked cause I'm bugging about my var not arriving yet.But I'm gonna exercise the responsibility that we all try to demonstraight and take it in strive.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Nice brother NICE... Looking large man. I am about to go into my 5th week of Cyp and Equipoise .

bigt10 is offline Member
    IMO guys who arent really huge or fat when they start should ignore cardio when bulking just from what i have seen.

JUst train really intense and dont go to long you wont get very fat.

Its looking good though, do you have an idea how many you have gone up to.

For me i dont get to fat when i bulk but when i cross a certain line for long i will get mad fat lol.

I was just asking cause after i cut i am going to try lean bulking and want to figure out how many cals i will need.

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Nice brother NICE... Looking large man. I am about to go into my 5th week of Cyp and Equipoise.
    Hows it going with the water retention with the cyp?I've never used that Test before.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 05-30-2008 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    IMO guys who arent really huge or fat when they start should ignore cardio when bulking just from what i have seen.

JUst train really intense and dont go to long you wont get very fat.

Its looking good though, do you have an idea how many you have gone up to.

For me i dont get to fat when i bulk but when i cross a certain line for long i will get mad fat lol.

I was just asking cause after i cut i am going to try lean bulking and want to figure out how many cals i will need.
    Well I'm really carb sensitive so I try to keep my waist in check.When I'm not flexing my abdomen it really shows how the sudden influx of carbs have killed my waist.

uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    Nice results, not too bloated. You don't look like you took gear; and that is a good as it looks naturally obtained.

marcmoran is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    only 5 atts

man you put some quality in there.
    The vascularity looks good too!
    Good job man.

Alphatier is offline Member
    This thread is almost 1 year old....

That's it it's official I've finally arrived.You know your famous when there bumping your threads that are a year old j/k.My condition from then compared to now is well,,... there is no comparison.Let it be a lesson to all that think drugs are the answer there just NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!Dedication to your diet once you take the time to dial "your self" in and stop listening to others bullshit so called laws on what works is when it all comes together.

BeastMode12 is offline Junior Member
    Wow What a transition! Congrats on the progress. Chest and neck look insane! What did you do for cardio?

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    figures its a newbie that bumps it lol

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I was reading the thread at first and it said Test and EQ when in your previous thread you said you were juice free I was like what the heck lol, confused the hell out of me for a minute, but great job anyway, when you going to post some more progress pics bro?

viciouspoultry is offline New Member
    that some crazy good progress

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Yeah I was reading the thread at first and it said Test and EQ when in your previous thread you said you were juice free I was like what the heck lol, confused the hell out of me for a minute, but great job anyway, when you going to post some more progress pics bro?
    same here, I was thinking "Isn't this the "NO JUICE!! guy" I thought he was all natty.

How many cycles have you ran?

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode12 View Post
    Wow What a transition! Congrats on the progress. Chest and neck look insane! What did you do for cardio?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=340344
    Research the thread boss It was a long journey.But I can tell you this is what all about growing.Getting lean was always hard for me on the bean.

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    I'm glad you looked for the date cause if you started bashing me you would've broke my heart bro.I put a lot of hard work and trial and error over the past couple years figuring my body out.And with that hard work came the ability to dial my self into which ever goal I choose.The weather closed out this week really shitty.I can't get any color on my legs and today was my very low carb day.With no $for tanning and pretty beat up from FST-7 I needed to take a day for R AND R.FST-7.FST TRAINING Gave me just the spur I needed to kick start the growth again.I only did it for delts and arms and with on workout no bullshit I definitly see a difference.But remember I'm crazy lean so I'm sure that compounded it's effect.Outer delts are now pointing down into the brachialis and are more striated and biceps have a better peak.And with the high fat low carb day to follow it up I've never looked bigger and harder.

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    same here, I was thinking "Isn't this the "NO JUICE!! guy" I thought he was all natty.
    HA that awesome I'm the no juice guy.Yep I've arrived no fukin doubt.And I'm only gonna get better training naturally.I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many cycles have you ran?
    It's posted in the thread above.

Thread Information