Thread: My bulking Pics

cin
    cin is offline New Member

My bulking Pics

A little info behind me
    I started out at 205lbs and lost all my weight until I was down to about 162lbs thanks to bodybuilding.com and many other articles and people encouraging and teaching me how nutrition and lifting is key to a healthy life style. But I wanted to take it farther than just losing weight I am now into bodybuilding as much as a person can be and hopefully I can compete in a few years. I am 16 and have been working out for about 8 months. I started a bulking cycle 29 days ago from 164lbs. I don't know what my weight is at now but I will find out tommorow.
    CRITICISM WELCOME
    cin
    ps. ignore the wierd faces lol
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My bulking Pics-back-lat-calf-29-days-into.jpg  

cin

Calves

Calves
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My bulking Pics-calves-29-days-into.jpg  

cin

Front Relaxed

Relaxed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My bulking Pics-front-relaxed-29-days-into.jpg  

cin

MM

MM
    CRAZY FACE LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My bulking Pics-mm-29-days-into.jpg  

cin

RDBI

Rear Double Bi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My bulking Pics-rear-dbi-29-days-into.jpg  

cin

Ab Shot

Last But not least
    Thanks for your posts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My bulking Pics-side-ab-shot-29-days-into.jpg  

SANDERS is offline New Member
    cin,
    looking good bro!!!!
    keep working out hard man.

stay pumped
    go to teenbodybiulding .com to chat room to chat
    pooter

testprop is offline Associate Member
    eat eat eat my friend and use heavy compund lifts and you will be big in a couple of years

just don't get discouraged, so far looking good

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You're 16, have only been working out for 8 months and are doing a bulking cycle?!?!?!? Dude that is way too young, and you DO NOT have any training expierience....doing a cycle based on whose suggestion? Whoever told you, it is not good advice to follow. You haven't even started to let your bodies natural test do it's thing. No flame but 8 months of training is a joke!! You are nowhere near ready for this. You should have at least 2 years under your belt and should have diet and tarining down to a science before you even consider this. I'm pretty sure you are going to hear this more than once. Look, You have decent genetics but it's pretty obvious that you have not even come close to maximizing your efforts in the gym or the kitchen. You should be thinking about nothing more than supplimenting with creatine and glutamine as well as whey protien and a good multi-vitamin. That is ALL you need!!!

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    16?

D-LO is offline New Member
    I think he means a food only bulking cycle, not AS.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Originally posted by D-LO
    Hope you're right...

tatty is offline Member
    Originally posted by D-LO
    I'm sure he meant food bulking as well...

Anyways, good job on shedding 50lbs..good luck with the rest.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    You're 16, have only been working out for 8 months and are doing a bulking cycle?!?!?!? Dude that is way too young, and you DO NOT have any training expierience....doing a cycle based on whose suggestion? Whoever told you, it is not good advice to follow. You haven't even started to let your bodies natural test do it's thing. No flame but 8 months of training is a joke!! You are nowhere near ready for this. You should have at least 2 years under your belt and should have diet and tarining down to a science before you even consider this. I'm pretty sure you are going to hear this more than once. Look, You have decent genetics but it's pretty obvious that you have not even come close to maximizing your efforts in the gym or the kitchen. You should be thinking about nothing more than supplimenting with creatine and glutamine as well as whey protien and a good multi-vitamin. That is ALL you need!!!

there you go...you heard it twice..

cin

NO AS

I am talking about A FOOD BULKING CYCLE. I won't say I will never do drugs because I haven't gotten into a bodybuilding career yet but I would never ever do steroids this young or this early into training. I would wait atleast 5 years, that is if I ever even do any Steroids. Thanks for the comments
    cin
    P.s. I am taking Protein Powder, Multi-vitamin, fish oil and creatine.

Can't believe you guys actually believed he was going to take A.S.!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    My apologies Cin, I heard the word "cycle" and automatically assumed you meany AAS cycle.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Great progress loosing all that fat...good luck trying to gaon some lean mass Bro, looking good for 16 ...XXL

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I feel sorta violated due to all the natural bodybuilders using a once underground language. I mean you can see many 16 yr old kids in the gym talking about using a cycle of decavar 400mg and test 1 1000mg and d bol 40 mg for the first four weeks and they are talking strictly about pro-harmones, i mean everyone is on a fuc*#in cycle these days. This was not geared towards you Cin just expressing how things have changed even in the last year

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    a decavar cycle...

cin

yeah

yeah I understand about the cycle thing it's just all I have ever seen is bulking cycle noone ever wrote it any other way but It is kind of stupid and I will change my posts from now on to DIET
    GOOD POINT!!!!
    Thanks
    Cin

Thread Information