Thread: 4 month results

nextphase is offline New Member

4 month results

I am 39 years old and just got back to the gym after a 15 year layoff. I played college footbal at 230 pounds. Unfortunately, for the pat 15 years I have ballooned up to a whopping 310 pounds.

After a bunch of unsuccessful attempts to back back in shape, I took some advice from these boards and went to a doctor and had a complete bloodwork done. My test level was around 250 and my hormone level was low. I also had very low energy levels and a low sex drive.

Well to my delight, much of this has changed. I have been on 1/2iu of growth per day along with test cream, four grain t3/t4 along with other supplements.

I work out at least 5 to 6 days a week. Cardio 20 to 30 minutes with every workout My diet is gradually getting better. I am certainly not 100% percent strict. But getting better, especially after reading these forums.

My strength is way up 315 bench for 10 reps, 100 pound dumbell shoulder press for 8 reps.

Two weeks ago, I started 100 ml of test prop eo day. I plan on running it for at least 12 to 16 weeks. In addition, I am upping the hgh to 1.5 iu daily.

I turn 40 in march, so I plan on looking great by then. And I never want to look back again. This will be a new and exciting road for me.

So far I am down 30 pounds at 280. My goal is to get down to 225 pounds under 12 % body fat.

I think my body fat is around 21/22 right now.

I will updates the photos every 4 or 5 weeks. Any opinions or comments would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 month results-old-front.jpg   4 month results-old-side.jpg   4 month results-new-front.jpg   4 month results-new-side.jpg  
    Last edited by nextphase; 06-10-2008 at 12:32 PM.

TheArtist is offline Member
    great progress, I can definitely see an improvement.
    It takes a lot of work to make a change that impacts and affects every aspect of your life, congrats.

I'd guess your bf to be a bit higher though.
    keep up the hard work.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Looking GREAT as opposed to how you did look before, you look like you have alots of muscle under the fat, and the fat percentage guess is about right I would say.

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    i dont know if im gonna get flamed for saying this but you should think about adding some tren w/the prop......i dont know if it is to late for that or not or how fast you can get your hands on some.....but tren is good for burning fat bc it binds to the androgen receptors in fat cells speeding up liposis.....i did a tren and test prop cycle a little bit more than a year ago and had great results with it....im 6'1'' and at the time i started it i was 275 33%bf and after about 12 or 14 weeks on i got down to 246 at around 16-17%bf....i was also taking t3 and clen as well but i had to stop the t3 cause it didnt agree with my body...but good progress so far and keep up the hard and you will get to where you want to be.

Thanks for the advice Bigmac,

Thats exactly what I'm looking for. I could get my hands on tren , but it will take about 7 to 10 days. How should I cycle the tren in and how much???

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    well everyone on here says that if it is your first cycle you shouldent use tren ....i just want to put that out there.....but when i did it i did 100mg eod...so if you are already taking the prop eod then you can just take them in one shot....tren comes with some crucial side affects though too....i would deff research it yourself and ask other guys on here and not just listen to what i say....these guys know a lot more about this stuff than me....but i have done the tren and prop cycle so i thought i would let you know about the tren since you already started the prop.....but deff research it yourself and ask around a little bit more before you go through with it.....im also going to stress how important diet and cardio is..cause everyone else is going to do the same...and they are 100% right...your only gonna get out what you put in

stpete is offline Banned
    Nice work man, and you got some strength throwing that kind of weight around after such a long layoff. As for the tren , i think you have a good cycle now and you should stick with it and see what it does for you. Along with your diet and cardio of course.
    If your never going to look back, tren will be there in the future. Don't get carried away so early. Just my opinion man. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the advice. I always seem to do everything over the top. I plan on taking the prop through September. Then come off for a few months but right back on the prescribed liboderm cream to keep my test levels up. Then maybe around December I will try another test and add the tren at that point. good points by both sides though.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Great work Brother... I think you should have held off on the juice for a bit till you dropped some more body fat. But your a grown man and i am not going to lecture you. I would come off when you finish your cycle, PCT, and then re-evaulate your goals. Make sure your diet is right and tight and then think of another cycle... BUT, great freakin work dude!!!

TJM7275,
    I hear you about cycling above 20%bf, but like you said I'm older and now have a different approach and have realistic expectations. My plan is to evolve, not just have a one cycle miracle cure all. Besides we know that doesn't exist. Its information from this site and constructive advice like yours is what I'll need. I plan on keeping this thread updated with nice progress. LET THE SCULPTING BEGIN !

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    Congrats on the success bro! Keep at it!

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    great improvement bro! keep it up

Thanks for the props guys.

I just got back from the doc to get blood work done. Will have the results next week. But I had my body fat % done and it came back at 25. A little higher than I thought. More cardio and better dieting to come!!!!!

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    keep kicking ass! take no prisoners

wicked progress thus far, and great attitude, you'll do well.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    nice work

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    Great work massive improvement, keep up the good work

crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro,i can not really give you any advice cause it looks like your progressing with major change all ready you can really see the difference.it takes a lot work for someone in your position to make the sacrifice like your doing.GOOD JOB BRO!...

kickinit is offline Member
    Yeah great work man...

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    looking good, keep it up

peckerlicker is offline Banned
    Edited

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    nice progress man, keep it up
    peace
    tank

Thread Information