Thread: Body Critique

buja is offline Junior Member

Body Critique

Here are some after before and after pics. I spent about 6 weeks cutting down and probably the leanest i have ever been. The before is at 163lbs and the after is at 155lbs. I have not been that light since high school.

Please critique what you see. I think my shoulders are lagging and as always the legs could use some work (not pictured) What else? My thought is to try and bring the weight up to 165lbs with the same leaness.

Thanks for the input!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Body Critique-before.jpg   Body Critique-after.jpg  

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Looks pretty good mate, what height are you hovering around, if you weigh 155 and look like that, I'd bet your not the highest in the class. Looking cut now
    Last edited by manwitplans; 06-11-2008 at 09:24 AM.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Abs look great bro. Awesome progress. Work hard on the legs, it will help your weight come up without having to sacrifice any leanness.

Sorry bro's left that part out. I am just under 5ft 9in. THanks for the props. I think my shoulders need to round out more and the defonition on my bi's tri's could use some work.

Any other critiques/suggestions?

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good bro... give us a shot of the back/legs also you might want to crush your shoulders and bring that up will give you the illusion of being wider...

Soul, i will add the pics. By the way, any solid mass builders for crushing shoulders. I just started splitting my shoulder workout into twice a week; 1 heavy and one higher rep day. I incorporated clean and press on my heavy day hoping for some thickness.
    Would you have any other suggestions?

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buja View Post
    Soul, i will add the pics. By the way, any solid mass builders for crushing shoulders. I just started splitting my shoulder workout into twice a week; 1 heavy and one higher rep day. I incorporated clean and press on my heavy day hoping for some thickness.
    Would you have any other suggestions?
    This is the one I've been using recently

Rear laterals... 1 warmup set and 3 work sets 8-10 reps with last set a drop set
    Seated front laterals thumbs up same rep range/sets as above
    Side laterals same as above
    2 sets Cable side laterals for nasty burn out
    Behind the neck smith machine press with a spot 2 sets beyond failure (make sure the spotter knows to help you appropriately)

by the time you get to the pressing motion your so burnt out you cant use much weight and it just completely fries you...

noexcuses88 is offline Associate Member
    Abs are really cut. I would work on ur chest. It seems to lag behind ur abs

I like that. So burn out the muscles before the press. That would certainly change it up. I will let you know how that goes for me. Thanks for the advice.

No - appreciate the advice. I would have to say that is another thing that could use some help.

B

Thread Information