Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Shit nate that was terrible bro!

That nice bike all fucked up!

What a waste of a good motorcycle!

Oyeah...glad your doing so well

slowmo21 is offline New Member
    Nate_Dog: Seriously, how did you treat the scar to make it disappear? I'm assuming you used some kind of topical solution.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    time is the best cure....

Silicon works wonders.... you get medical silicon patches... they are like big clear pieces of kraft cheese slices, well that is what they feel like.

You put then on the scars.... and wear a compression garment (like they give burn victims) when you got to bed,... when you wake up you take them off. This fades them very well... and flatens them out.

It is a pain in the ass though. But what can you do... I can give you brand names if you would like, of the medical silicon manufactures.

Some people these work well.... other people react to them... if i wear the silicon longer than about 12 hours... i get a red rash were they have been applied! These go away. Some people can wear them non stop and there skin loves it. Like most things in life it comes down to genetics and how your body responds to certain stimuli.

My scars are still there and quite visible. I just do my ab and thigh pose with my left log out instead of my right leg.

Hope the info helped.

Peace

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    Great job man! This site and the stories on it give me great encouragement! Look forward to seeing even more progress in the future bro!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information