dangit is offline Member

Talking started my diet... here are some pics of me as of today

I've got three months to go. I sorta messed up my diet the last couple of weeks since I was moving and ****. I lost about 10lbs in two weeks. Not good at all. I'm going to try and slow the weight loss now and try and keep some muscle

I'll post some new pics every few weeks as my diet progresses and I get towards my target bodyfat. I think I'm holding some water right now and am going to start using nolvadex soon.

I'm now working on my calves like a madman... **** things just won't grow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails started my diet... here are some pics of me as of today-snapshot-1-.jpg   started my diet... here are some pics of me as of today-snapshot-2-.jpg   started my diet... here are some pics of me as of today-snapshot-3-.jpg   started my diet... here are some pics of me as of today-snapshot-5-.jpg   started my diet... here are some pics of me as of today-snapshot-9-.jpg  

dangit is offline Member
    here's a couple more....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails started my diet... here are some pics of me as of today-snapshot.jpg   started my diet... here are some pics of me as of today-snapshot-10-.jpg  

dangit is offline Member
    I just wish I could get the rest of me to catch up to my arms and legs. I think I always end up cheating with my arms when doing back and chest. I really have to work on that.

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    FREAK! **** bro I never new you were so big post some stats arm size them thing are huge GOOD JOB!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro. You are looking Excellent. Never thought you were that big either. Do what you do.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    looking huge. Good luck on your cutting!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    looking thick man! quads look good 2

dangit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Screenz
    FREAK! **** bro I never new you were so big post some stats arm size them thing are huge GOOD JOB!

My arms are like 18 1/2 unpumped. They look big since I'm only 5.6-5.7". I do a pretty simple workout for them too... I just do three difrenrent biceps and three dif tricep excercises on arm days. I think I just end up hitting them a lot with my other workouts. Big looking arms are cool, but I'd rather have a bigger chest and calves

dangit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    looking thick man! quads look good 2
    thanks, that means a lot coming from a guy with freaky legs

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy ****!
    That first pic is sick bro

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    how much do you plan on cutting?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    You are looking huge bro. Arms and Quads are freaky for sure. So you are doing a March show? For your calves, how many times/week you working them? I started doing mine twice a week 6 months ago and saw big improvements. They recover so quickly, you could do them every 2 days even. Are you turning your toes in, out AND straight on different sets? That has really helped me to add size and bring in more cuts. Good luck and it's always a pleasure viewing your pics you big muther!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    OK.. my first post.. I notice your comments regarding your calves... Most people accuse me of having implants in mine, but they are natural.. Genetics....

I work them once a week.. with max weight.. stretch at the top, and bottom on a rack.. stretch between sets.. hold at the top till you see white lights streaks in front of your eyes or untill you are about to passout from the pain.. 13-18 reps 5 sets.. but don't overtrain.

Great biceps.................
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

LM1332 Guest
    the only way to get your calves up and running is blasting em with heavy weight atleast 3 times a week

LM1332 Guest
    yea forgot to mention you look great i wanna see some pics after your done cuttin. just for info your calves supposed to be as big as your biceps

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    O and on your front lat spread... bring your chest up higher... it'll show your lats more, you got em hiding in the back there.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I don't like the screen name 50%animal. Doesn't seem original. Anyway dangit, good luck. You are huge for sure.

LM1332 Guest
    yea hehe sorry natural i was looking at this site for the first time and it was your thread that i read first and i saw your sn and i was like **** sounds kewl so i stole it

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking thick bro...........how much ya gonna cut down?........with your size u could look ripped and huge, if brought down correctly.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    **** Dangit you look more like 240 than 212 in those pics. The arms look freaky. How much did you weigh for the avatar pic?

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    Looking huge. Your legs are out of control.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Your a freaking beast bro.......

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey stranger....long time no see. You already know my money is on you for LH at this years show. Check your PM's brotha.

Pete

dangit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Looking thick bro...........how much ya gonna cut down?........with your size u could look ripped and huge, if brought down correctly.
    I wouldn't mind coming in at 195lbs for the show. Last year I was around 183 and probably around the same in my avatar pic since it was taken the week of the show.

Yeah, I know my calves should be the size of my biceps and that's what pisses me off... I need like another 1 1/2" to get them to something half decent. I train the bastards at least 3 times a week and they are growing.. just very slowly.

Thanks for the encouragement Pete. I'm going to do my best to come in shredded

LM1332 Guest
    yea keep it up i am sure your calves will catch up soon enough for your show. Goodluck man!!

superjew is offline Associate Member
    DANGIT! You've put on some size brother! You look like you're holding water, but still fairly lean. What is your cycle like? If you don't feel comfortable posting it in the open, please PM me. You look great bro, congrats!

thickmass is offline Member
    lookin huge

I coloured a couple of em 4ya mate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails started my diet... here are some pics of me as of today-snapshot.jpg   started my diet... here are some pics of me as of today-snapshot-5-.jpg   started my diet... here are some pics of me as of today-snapshot-9-.jpg  

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Got an awsome thick base to cut down on... Cant wait to see the final product

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Only 212!? You look alot bigger then that bro! Good luck with the preps for the show.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Dammit Dangit! You look solid as hell bro! Awesome awesome physic!
    What is your diet and supplement regime going to look like?
    Good luck in the show if you get to where your avatar is you gotta place high!

SID

BIGFUKR is offline New Member
    HUGE quads Dude...I'm impressed.

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    WOW man. Looking thick and huge as hell. Keep up the good work. Awesome calves and chest. Can't wait to see what you look like when you start cuttin up!!! Good luck in your show.

Bartleby is offline Member
    absolutley huge bro...awesome job...good luck cutting, youre gonna like even more of a freak when youre done...

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    very impressive!

NPC of RI is offline New Member
    Overall size,symmetry, proportion is excellent. Do pay more attention to your lower pecs.

NPC of RI is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NPC of RI
    Overall size,symmetry, proportion is excellent. Do pay more attention to your lower pecs.
    I downloaded your video and am amazed at the progres you made in one years time.

I take back what I said based on the tiny pics about your pecs - in the video they are fine. Best of luck in your competitions.

dangit is offline Member
    I never train my lower pecs all that much. I do notice that when I put on weight that I tend to put on more fat down there and they look like they just disapear since the fat smoothens everything out. Hopefully everything will come back again once I loose the fat and the skin sucks in

Thanks for all the comments boys.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    You big fuking b a s t a r d!!! Looking good. Get some current pics up. What size are your legs? Great job!!

Thread Information