Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Buff Back shots...

After just seeing Mike XXL pics I feel like as ass for posting these, but I wanted some honest criticism... Flame all you want and tell me like it is... This was 2 weeks ago 8 weeks into my bulking cycle...I know my BF% is to high and have started to cut as of last week... I'm 5'8" and about 225lbs in these pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buff Back shots...-buff_back7.jpg  

one more....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buff Back shots...-buff_back6.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    looking nice and thick bro, buff got back!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

malidfa is offline Member
    Looking thick buff,keep it up!!!!
    Any pics of the front or wheels??

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Damn, your a thick mo'fo....

I bet once you cut it up, that waist will shrink and look freaky compared to those lats....

Looking thick! Goodluck with ya cutting up!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I sloooooowly........over the last year or so packed on about 20 lbs of lean muscle. Of course I didn't know then what I know now (Thanks AR)but it was a long, painful process as I didn't have a great base to work with. Bro, you have the base. Now use it to your favor and start sculpting. Focusing on my diet and tampering with carbs made all the difference in the world for me. At 5'8 and 225 your going to look sick when the bf starts melting. Good luck and keep us updated with some pics.
    Usualsuspect

Thanks for the feedback from all of you so far... I've only dieted down twice and hated it both times... I tried to do it to quick and lost to much muscle both times...

This time I'm taking it slow... Plan on slowly cutting to Apirl and then I plan on running one hell of a cycle to take me to where I want to be before summer...

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by buff87
    Thanks for the feedback from all of you so far... I've only dieted down twice and hated it both times... I tried to do it to quick and lost to much muscle both times...

This time I'm taking it slow... Plan on slowly cutting to Apirl and then I plan on running one hell of a cycle to take me to where I want to be before summer...
    wurd, fuck dieting sucks...what would be your target wieght??

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good looking start man, what was your weight before the bulking cycle and how much muscle and fat do you think you put on? Time to get cut, but dont lose any of that big swole mucsle.

Pain,

Originally posted by thetank

wurd, fuck dieting sucks...what would be your target wieght??

My ultimate goal is to be in the 220lbs range at 8% BF...

Short term goal is to diet down slowly from now til Apirl to around 205lbs to 210lbs and hopefully do it right so I only burn off some BF% and no muscle... Hard to do, but not impossible...

Then starting in Apirl I want to run one more bulking cycle before summer... Plan on going for quality gains on this one...

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Good looking start man, what was your weight before the bulking cycle and how much muscle and fat do you think you put on? Time to get cut, but dont lose any of that big swole mucsle.

Pain,

I was coming off an elbow injury and had lost alot of size... started at about 200lbs... Going from the pics I have from before the cycle I'd have to say I actually lost a little BF%.... So the gains are mostly solid except for a little water retention...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    damn bro, those ar some big ass shoulders....keep up the good work, you'll get to where you want to be

Thread Information