Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 17

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    OK I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONE TIME- THEY HAD FUCKING GH BACK THEN SO NOW I NOW THAT I'M TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE- I'M DONE HERE

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    OK I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONE TIME- THEY HAD FUCKING GH BACK THEN SO NOW I NOW THAT I'M TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE- I'M DONE HERE
    ...you never fail to crack me up D

setsthesun is offline Banned
    they had natural gh and in small amounts only. How about you go make your lesson? Pros were a bit afraid to use it

AGGRESION CREW is offline New Member
    HEY YOUR PICS ARE SOME MOTIVATING SHIT IM ABOUT TO DO THE EXACT SAME CYCLE BUT 20 MG OF DBOL DO U HAVE ANY BEFORE PICS OR TELL ME YOUR GAINS STRENGHT WEIGHT ANY SET BACKS APPRECIATE YOUR HELP BRO

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    get off the gear bro, only gonna hurt ya when your too young, but on the other hand you do look pretty damn big for your age..

AGGRESION CREW is offline New Member
    HEY YOUR PICS ARE SOME MOTIVATING SHIT IM ABOUT TO DO THE EXACT SAME gear BUT 20 MG OF DBOL DO U HAVE ANY BEFORE PICS OR TELL ME YOUR GAINS STRENGHT WEIGHT ANY SET BACKS APPRECIATE YOUR HELP BRO

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by setsthesun
    heyherc...it's so funny it's sad. I like the fact that you actually think you're above me only because you're older. Time doens't grant superiority my friend. I have outsmarted, outread, and beaten brilliant men, well read men and huge men. Maybe it wasn't all due to my abilities, but partly also to the fact that they all UNDERESTIMATED me. Yeah...i'm 17. Yeah, that really doesn't matter. I am smarter, better read and there are 99% chances that i can beat the crap out of you. That is, unless you have been spending your last years training in full-contact martial arts like some of us did. Remember, you're not the best thing to hit reality since toasted bread just because you've grown a beard. Btw...i can grow one too.
    If you think that only because you're sitting behind a computer can you can spit out nonsense like you did in your last post, well, you're definetly not wrong. You can do that. But it does not make you in any way better than you really are. Be glad...internet allows you to call me sunny. I am glad too..because in real life i'd brake any number of your major bones.
    doode, you look great and shit, i wish someday i will look like you, but ugh...whats with this post? teenages are so quick to get pissed and flex their might. and remember what a great advertising campaign once said..."god didn't create all men equal...but winchester makes them equal..." =) so fuck all that talk about how you can kick someone's ass and you've been taking full contact martial arts all your life. sheeet, i've taken martial arts all my life also...till i came to the brutal realization its all pretty much useless compared to a gun...haha... between every asshole who's taken full contact martial arts all his life and every asshole who packs heat out there...i've taken up a new philosopy...live and let live and only bodybuild for aesthetic purposes only...=) so i guess the point of this post is...christ, heyherc's post wasn't that bad...no need to display your peecock feathers...=)

-- clocky baby

B-BOY is offline Junior Member

ha!

Originally posted by clockworks

doode, you look great and shit, i wish someday i will look like you, but ugh...whats with this post? teenages are so quick to get pissed and flex their might. and remember what a great advertising campaign once said..."god didn't create all men equal...but winchester makes them equal..." =) so fuck all that talk about how you can kick someone's ass and you've been taking full contact martial arts all your life. sheeet, i've taken martial arts all my life also...till i came to the brutal realization its all pretty much useless compared to a gun...haha... between every asshole who's taken full contact martial arts all his life and every asshole who packs heat out there...i've taken up a new philosopy...live and let live and only bodybuild for aesthetic purposes only...=) so i guess the point of this post is...christ, heyherc's post wasn't that bad...no need to display your peecock feathers...=)

-- clocky baby
    well put clocky, well put indeed

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Setsthesun - insane build, your well on your way, work that tummy some more, and keep growing (however you choose to grow)

As for ur roid use, just my opinion, but im sure you've read ALL the fucking side effects and stories of hideously deformed fucked for life from teen roid use guys, etc, etc, etc. Im sure you were well aware of all the risk and side effects and that didint stop you your minds made up and alls I can say is go with whatever method you want, its working, which makes you happy, if it bites you in the ass in the future (which I personally dont think it will) then it does.

Dont let these peoples posts get you down on whatever you want to do, its ur body, ur choice.

ukfreak is offline New Member
    Hey setsthesun

Your going to do what you want anyway, you know the risks....

Having said that your a monster already for your age, at this rate your going to be a real freak by 19 and on your way to winning a major title, keep pumpin.
    Last edited by ukfreak; 12-02-2002 at 03:31 AM.

underconstruction is offline Junior Member
    Damn bro good work... am 18 and my goal is were you are at now.. How big were you when you first started? How much gains did you see after your two cycles? It would really be helpful to know this and i got to tell you that you have just made me want to try 100 % harder to get to my goals..... Keep up the hard work......

i weighed 105 pounds. Had 10 inch arms. That was at about the age of 15. Off my cycles i gained about 60 pounds of weight, and after shredding the water and some of the fat, was left with about 40 pounds.

i don;t know how exact the data about what i gained on my cycle is...i never really cared about how much i gain but about how big i look.

PsychoPred is offline New Member
    too fkn big ego for a guy who is like 5'7

Gene is offline Associate Member
    Exactly, the ego is outrageous. setthesun, You need to start speaking with actions instead of words. Go about your business instead of pontification your misguided prowess.

Setthesun, what is this "I'm gonna beat you up attitude"?

You live in Romania right?
    You do martial arts right?

So fuckin what? You know very well that most of the people on this board don't need to know anything to fuck you up. They can just pay one of the 2 million gypsies living in your country 5 dollars to smoke your ass!

Oh crap! We have a prob in Finland with romanians by the way, all of them acting like this lil' dude and having that nastiest "praise me" attitude!

Setsthecrap or whatever ur name is, I just wanna say that if you wanna kick our asses, just do more and speak less, bwhahahaha...

Saying crap ovet the internet is easy but doing something is a different story...

OoDee is offline Junior Member
    Word to PsychoPred! Iīm no racist but I canīt help thinking of setsthesun and all those romanian idiots here in Finland. I mean theyīre probably the most arrogant people Iīve ever met (and Iīve met too many) Itīs definately easy to pick fights with them (I donīt pick fights, ever. But a few times Iīve accidently almost gotten myself into fight with these people). They get pissed over so stupid things and then start threatening to kill you and stuff like that. And you, setsthesun. Iīm sorry but you just remind me waaayyy too much of them.
    You can do whatever you want with your own body (not that Iīm agreeing with your thoughts) but whatīs with the arrogant and angry attitude??? I honestly think itīs just really lame.

OoDee

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    look great bro, I would guess 12-15%

Originally posted by OoDee
    Word to PsychoPred! Iīm no racist but I canīt help thinking of setsthesun and all those romanian idiots here in Finland. I mean theyīre probably the most arrogant people Iīve ever met (and Iīve met too many) Itīs definately easy to pick fights with them (I donīt pick fights, ever. But a few times Iīve accidently almost gotten myself into fight with these people). They get pissed over so stupid things and then start threatening to kill you and stuff like that. And you, setsthesun. Iīm sorry but you just remind me waaayyy too much of them.
    You can do whatever you want with your own body (not that Iīm agreeing with your thoughts) but whatīs with the arrogant and angry attitude??? I honestly think itīs just really lame.

OoDee
    I've been to Romania a few times, and what I've noticed is that 95% of all Romanians are jealous bastards with an attitude.
    First of all without them even knowing who you are, if you tell them your from a country other than Romania they don't beleive you. If they see that your foreign, they do everything they can to get your money.
    Instead of trying to better themselves, they get all jelous and worked up over foreigners that in the end they mess themselves up even more.

JEALOUS FUCKS!

Originally posted by Toenail Juice Z

I've been to Romania a few times, and what I've noticed is that 95% of all Romanians are jealous bastards with an attitude.
    First of all without them even knowing who you are, if you tell them your from a country other than Romania they don't beleive you. If they see that your foreign, they do everything they can to get your money.
    Instead of trying to better themselves, they get all jelous and worked up over foreigners that in the end they mess themselves up even more.

JEALOUS FUCKS!

DUDE, YOU ARE RIGHT!!! SAME BS HERE!!! just f*ck 'em

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bros, dont give this fool advice he wont listen to! He's a typical kid using AS before he should and knooooows all the answers.

I knew fools like u in high school who thought they knew everything about AS. Well, now they are short, fat and bald. Get ready for the same thing when u get older.

OG

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Well, now they are short, fat and bald. Get ready for the same thing when u get older.

OG
    dude, he's already fucking short and won't grow anymore. 5'7 HAHAHAHA
    prolly getting uglier day by day

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    to all over-the-hill "kids"-grow up

setthesun- if your going to portray yourself as an intelligent individual then try not to threaten when your half a world away

To Everyone: if setthesun's objective (which he clearly stated was) is to become competitive pro one day and make impact in the game then he is on the right track.

setthesun: I must say your physique is impressive and I can understand your attitude after you gave patience and was consitantly flamed.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Also: only thing I see that could take some work is your lat spread!!

hehe...to all those who think i;'m short...fine...maybe i am. i'd say i'm medium. all i can tell you is don't get into fights with short people, because from your attitude i can see that you're all at least pros with black belts too. First of all learn to fucking read...i didn;t threated him, i simply said that if he was CLOSER i would like to take a shot at beating him.

As for my attitude, it;s a choice. If you like going through life letting others step on you, i guess it's your choice. As for paying a gypsy 5$ to "smoke me", it's clear that you have no ideea about street life. You think you can come into romania, in my neighbourhood, where i've known people my whole life, and pay some prick to beat me up or cut me up?

Btw, the gypsies you could pay with 5$ are a dime a dozen. I don;t think you realise the amount of money that tough gypsies have. Belive me, they make a lot more than you make.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Guys im not a big fan of setthesun but remember the board polacy. No flaming. Im not saying i dont agree with what you say just keep the board standard high like itīs always been. keep your hitman threats to PMīs.

Peace

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by palme
    Guys im not a big fan of setthesun but remember the board polacy. No flaming. Im not saying i dont agree with what you say just keep the board standard high like itīs always been. keep your hitman threats to PMīs.

Peace

Well said bro... That's why we have that little PM button you can click on...

systemx is offline New Member
    Originally posted by PsychoPred
    too fkn big ego for a guy who is like 5'7
    I beleive they call that little man complex.

Setthesun: You look great for 17 (if you really are) and I'm truly impressed by your extensive knowledge of AAS, but if I were you I wouldn't be to cocky about the whole martial arts thing. I knew a varsity wrestler who made it to state like every year back at my old high school who fought this little Korean kid (about 5'5 120) who was big on martial arts and he got thrown around like a freakin' rag doll. What martial arts are useful when your feet having been involuntarily removed from the ground? Moral of the story is their is always someone bigger and tougher than you, so don't be so quick to think you can kick the ass of 99% of the people of this world - because it's highly unlikely.

ukfreak is offline New Member
    Setthesun.....

We have guy's here in England who could snap you in two, even guy's at your age, think your tough....think twice...

Name the time and place...

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by setsthesun
    hehe...to all those who think i;'m short...fine...maybe i am. i'd say i'm medium. all i can tell you is don't get into fights with short people, because from your attitude i can see that you're all at least pros with black belts too. First of all learn to fucking read...i didn;t threated him, i simply said that if he was CLOSER i would like to take a shot at beating him.

As for my attitude, it;s a choice. If you like going through life letting others step on you, i guess it's your choice. As for paying a gypsy 5$ to "smoke me", it's clear that you have no ideea about street life. You think you can come into romania, in my neighbourhood, where i've known people my whole life, and pay some prick to beat me up or cut me up?

Btw, the gypsies you could pay with 5$ are a dime a dozen. I don;t think you realise the amount of money that tough gypsies have. Belive me, they make a lot more than you make.
    paying gypsies?? wtf...

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thank God this thread finally died!!!!! I thought htis shit was going to go on forever!!!! A mod should have stepped in and put the hammer down. The board does not need this kind of Gypsy, hitman, kicking people's asses attitude..

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    man for 17 you have a real good build going,but you asked for critisism so here you go.you need a back .no lat width ,no thickness. do wide grip chins 30 reps no matter how many sets it takes you,followed by close grip v bar pulldowns4 sets 12,8 , 6,6, and do some bent over t bar rows followed by qne arm db rows.GO HEAVY!!you said no one will give you a sponsoship ,well no one will if you don't work your back .also use the priority principle .you probably concentrate on all the pretty muscles like arms, chest and shoulders first in the week and dont do the ones like legs and arms with full intensity.you said you haven't worked your legs in a while either .that aint gonna get you to your goal.unless you are a wheelchair athlete.also about the steroids at you age i dont approve of this practice either .for longevity in this sport you need to keep it exciting .if you gain it all quiklythen what where do you leave your body to grow.be paitient .you have plenty of time .ask anyone on this board after you hit a certain point the body just doesn't respond as well.
    good luck
    stay pumpin LAT

michi is offline Associate Member
    setsthesun am 17 and am on my 1st cycle gained 25pounds already 5 weeks i am 170pounds i dont have much pics only 1 and it shows nth i want to get huge as u, i think when am done with my cycle we will be the same and il post pics goodluck bro.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by systemx

I beleive they call that little man complex.

Setthesun: You look great for 17 (if you really are) and I'm truly impressed by your extensive knowledge of AAS, but if I were you I wouldn't be to cocky about the whole martial arts thing. I knew a varsity wrestler who made it to state like every year back at my old high school who fought this little Korean kid (about 5'5 120) who was big on martial arts and he got thrown around like a freakin' rag doll. What martial arts are useful when your feet having been involuntarily removed from the ground? Moral of the story is their is always someone bigger and tougher than you, so don't be so quick to think you can kick the ass of 99% of the people of this world - because it's highly unlikely.
    I completely beleive that the wrestler beat the shit out of the korean kid. I remember not too long ago when they had a UFC special on espn, the one thing that was mentioned was that it was able to compare all the different fighting styles. The old Gracie said that it just so happened that Judo came out on top because the other fighting styles like boxing,etc didn't know what to do once they were on the ground and just gave up right away.

setthsun or whatever- You brag about being smart and tough and all that other stuff, but the one thing young people don't have is that experience and wisdom that u can't learn. If u want to be a pro, ask some of the pro's today about how much juice they took when they were a teen and how much stuff they're takin now, and ask them if they really want to be livin with takin these insane amounts of dosages and huge stacks. If i were u, i would start with Orville Burk. I would bet that there are a lot of stories out there that are even worse then his, and its unfortunate but thats what happens. Its not a risk anymore when u're taking the dosages that the pro's are taking, its inherent that they will suffer severe side effects and every pro knows this. Being a pro(or trying to get there) might end up costing you your life or even debilitating you for the rest of your life. There's way too many stories out there to just ignore them.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    what is probably hard to grasp is that there is only 1 or 2 new pros named every year i believe. the rest are struggling amateurs. you are taking a huge bet with your health by doing AS now and saying that it is because you are going to be an IFBB pro. the reality of it is, you most likely will not. in a few years you may even give up lifting all together, for whatever reason, be it a new hobby or a girl. you just never know. and its not worth risking major health risks. just my take on it.

then again, i might just have more muscle on my big toe than you have on your entire body, girly-man

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by TrueGrit
    Ha! I have more hair follicles on my big toe than you have on your entire head toughguy
    Read the fucking rules, why do you only post in the pic section and pic out little flaws? You know nothing? I haven't herd one good piece of advice from you, lets see your pic (I bet its pathetic) go get laid by a girl, dog, guy, what ever farm animal you want what ever it is you like do it and keep your flaming dick storage of a mouth shut!!

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    looking good. Your massive for only being 17. I would say your bf% is between 9-11%

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Your shoulders are massive!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information