5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member

5mins summer cycle pics

This pic was taken 6 weeks into my test/deca /dbol cycle this summer ... Had to edit out some things like my tatty on my arm ... but you get the general idea .. Im 23 years old and have been training just for my sport not really BBing... Cant get too big out on the ice cause it makes it hard to skate ... anyways all comments are welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5mins summer cycle pics-kc-7-21-edited.jpg  

Outshined is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you are a hockey player.(great sport fa sure)
    Lookin good bro. Nice and lean. Abs look good. Keep it up.

AnabolQ is offline Banned
    i've seen some pretty big hockey players.
    Just think of the power you will have if you get larger.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the deca did something to your left arm...you might want to get that looked at. Seriously though, for a hockey player, you appear to be at an idle (oops, meant to say "ideal") size...i'd think you could even afford to put on a bit more of a "coating"...the few hockey players I know get pretty lethargic when their bf drops that low (whereabouts yours appears to be). But, if you can be at that level with great energy on the ice, bless you.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 11-08-2002 at 01:49 PM.

zurk is offline New Member
    he's from southern california...i think he was refering to "skate"boarding.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by zurk
    he's from southern california...i think he was refering to "skate"boarding.
    No Zurk, I'm pretty sure he's a hockey playa!! Check out the NHL banner in the background. Also, hockey is the only sport that has a fighting penalty (which coincidentally is 5 minutes, hence the username "5minsforfighting" ), all other sports kick you out for fighting...including skate boarding I think .

5, you look very lean and quite hard bro. IMO you could probably beef up a little more naturally but that decision is ultimatly yours. Regardless, looking good.

Thanks bros ... I tryed playing at 210 this summer but for some reason I was slow and slugglish out on the ice ... Im 6"3 about 200 now and I feel great ... Next summer im going to try to play at 210 again and see if I cant do it ... I would love to play around 215 but not sure if that weight will fit the style of my play .. I had my diet down pretty good this summer but I know there is room for improvement .. im a hardgainer and always have been so its always been a challange to put on weight .. thanks again for all the comments

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, Pete, et al (i'm studying for my LSAT's, so forgive my love of logic for the moment) don't forget the crucial evidence, his qualifying statement proceeding "skate", which was "on the ice" (or something similar) made me feel pretty safe in making that assumption that he was talking about hockey. Though, to be honest, that technically was a faulty assumption for a variety of reasons...but for purposes of this discussion the NHL banner, etc, rule out figure skating and speed skating. God, someone save me from this test!

bigteez66 is offline Junior Member

yeah

And you can kinda see the "hockey player hair cut" comming through. LOL not a flame though

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I tryed playing at 210 this summer but for some reason I was slow and slugglish out on the ice
    That's because the ice in SoCal sucks! I couldn't find a good pickup game of pond hockey the entire 6 1/2 years I lived there!
    Miss it man! How south are your? Gulls hockey or Kings hockey? I MISS SO CAL EVERY MINUTE/NANOSECOND OF MY EXSISTANCE...
    Oh by the way looked ripped! Solid 200 BRO Good work! Next time your at Sombrero's eat 5 fish taco's and 4 Carne Asada burrito's for me! I miss it....

Believe it or not their are alot of Canaidans laying low in socal .. they tend to blend in good since they usually are looking for illegal mexicans ... I have alot of good buddies that are canadian that are hiding out in socal ... yeah the hair is the classic hockey cut ... As for good pickup games its gotten good ... Especially now that TR is doing his conditioning camps out of golds gym in venice ... hes got a ton of nhl players and semi pro players working out with him ... they all need a place to skate while out there and there have been some good skates since TR condition camp became famous...

tatty is offline Member
    Alright, enough of this. Time for an AR.com ice hockey pick up game. Now where's a good central ice hockey rink....

Looking good bro, might even be able to add a little mass and still feel good on the ice...despite you saying at 210 you were lethargic, I think it's completely doable.

Wake Chick is offline Female Member

Re: yeah

Originally posted by bigteez66
    And you can kinda see the "hockey player hair cut" comming through. LOL not a flame though

Hey now, I like the long hair!! haha, Anyways you look nice and defined. Love the abs, good work!! I havn't talked to ya in a while. How ya been??

I'm always up for Hockey! Got my stuff let's play! I know the Flyers Skate Zone is always available! I'm R-winger! Who's gonna center me?

Hey Wakechick its been a while ... pm me sometime i miss those pms from you ... Tatty I think you are right I could probably play at 210-215 ... This summer I was trying to gain as much mass as possible and I was only skating twice a week and that was all the my cardio for the week... Im thinking that could have been a factor in feeling slugglish out there ...Ripsid im a winger myself im thinking maybe Pete235 has laced the skates up before and wouldnt mind centering us ... what do you say Pete

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    Do you play yr round 5mins? I Know when I would stock up in the off season Id always try and keep it below 10lbs. Id also try and keep that weight for a few months to get used to it before camp. I learned that the hard way. If you work at it and allow yourself to get used to your new weight you shouldnt have too many problems, esp at 6'3 215...220 even. Just have to let your playing style adapt. Good luck man. Plyometrics and alot of dot drills and sprints can help in acclimating too.(thought you might want to do more on ice drills)

I just play during my regular season then in the summer ill cut it down to skating 2 times a week ... one is a pickup game and one is in a summer league ... Ive gotten away from doing plyos and dot drills just cause I wanted to bulk and put on as much weight as possible for this year ... I waited intill training camp this year and got into shape then and it worked out ok ... Shoot me a pm krash...

Let's play 5...Pete would be a solid center, screaning goalie's taking out a dman or 2! Hell yeah!
    GAME ON!

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    lookin good, but i think wouldnt think that more size would hurt too much, I know a guy who played for UNH, canadian juniors and some minor league at 6'6" 260. Of course he was an enforcer, but he could still skate pretty darn good until he blew a knee.

Thread Information