setsthesun is offline Banned

are my shoulders fukkin me up?

i;ve upped my dosages on a new cycle..and in 12 days i've grown a bit in everything, also got the bloat of a lifetime, which makes me look ever fatter...but the thing is that my damned shoulders popped out again. They were already bigger than the rest of me, now they grew again. A friend who juices saw me today for the first time in 2 weeks and i haven't been able to convince him that i;m not shooting in my shoulders. I'm shooting in my legs. Do my shoulders offset everything else?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails are my shoulders fukkin me up?-umeri.jpg  

faaat...again, need info on the shoulders
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails are my shoulders fukkin me up?-fata.jpg  

another back shot..i think it;s better than the first one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails are my shoulders fukkin me up?-umeri2.jpg  

my friend measured it...the bone structure for the shoulders is (from shoulder to shoulder, far end of the bones) it's 17.6 inches

where the shoulder muscle end it's 24.8 inches is that kind of difference normal for my level of developement?

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    be proud of your shoulder dev. mate,you look great and look as if you have lots of potential,how old are you,what are your stats?

i'm 17 years old You can check my stats and other pics of me on another topic in this forum. It's a few places down from this one. The title is "17"

Gene is offline Associate Member
    Looking good. The shoulders look a bit overpowering, but nothing to worry about.

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    an increase in trap mass would make your shoulders look a little bit more symmetrical with the rest of your body

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    start doing shrugs, you look awesome for 17

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    No need to worry, your shoulders look great.

Thread Information