Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my pic

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    one more thing that pops into mind is outer quads....perhaps it may be the way you are flexing though....

you are varying your stance with your squat right?
    elevate your heel with a 1 inch block take stance slightly narrower than your shoulders with your toes pointing straight forward....take it all the way down to parrallel

donniosn is offline New Member
    some good advice there thanks. i have never really done any work on my forarms. I will start

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by setsthesun
    those who actually know something will only share it when asked.
    Since you have become a member here at AR there have been literally hundreds of threads asking for sound advice on training diet and AAS. I'm just curious, if you know as much as you claim to know why have you not answered any of these questions...or better yet why have you not answered any of them? From what I can tell you are content to stir up controversial and advesarial topics and nothing more.

BTW...he DID NOT ask for opinions, he asked for input which means advice. You have been cautioned in the past and I will caution you again. If you have something CONSTRUCTIVE to say, by all means go ahead. But if you have only negative, demoralizing and rude comments to make, there are other boards out there. I'm asking you nicely...please do not let this type of flaming happening again. You are aware of our rules and now know how we do things around here. Please respect that or you will be asked to leave.

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    raymond: starting to get some size going, best points IMO are bis and chest, weakest points are shoulders and tris. I might've waited to juice and tried to lean out first, then bulk up (and I know that's not easy to do, I'm trying to do it now myself, argh!) But looking good for your age!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information