WallyGator is offline Junior Member

new member..from Brazil..flame me...

5.7 - 180 lbs... From Brazil.. what do you guys think?
    Training for two years... winny / primo cycle under belt.

Please give some advide / directions , bulk, cut... size-wise... thank you very much there seems to be very nice and serious people on this board!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new member..from Brazil..flame me...-side.jpg  

another one

front...

front..with attachment now!

front..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new member..from Brazil..flame me...-front1.jpg  

back

back...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new member..from Brazil..flame me...-back.jpg  

another back

another back shot..and that is it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new member..from Brazil..flame me...-back1.jpg  

tatty is offline Member
    Are you sure you're 180? I'm 5'7 but I'm only at 160lbs.

No flames, but I think you weigh a little less than that. Either that, or you're taller than 5'7...

Anyways, keep pumping hard.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Go on a bullking cycle bro if not to merely add some mass to your glutes,you are in dire need bro.

Alright sorry sorry just playing around but you could have atleast dropped some short over that man,that was horrible,lol.

Your bodyfat is low enough to go ahead and put some serious weight on. i would reccomend shoooting for the goal of adding 20-30 pounds before tapering off your weight. After you add the 20-30 pounds go for a slow and steady fat loss plan that will put you under 10% b/f and once you get to 10% again bulk back up another 20-30 pounds. lift heavy and hard and do some basic movements

Hey Tatty yeah i am pretty sure 5.7 - 180 to be exact (weight taken this morning).

The problem is i always have been heavy even b4 start lifiting, i donīt know maybe bone structure who knows. Whatever it is i see your point i always hear that from people but then i step onto the scale ,damn the weight is there. Maybe water weight i donīt know i have pretty much high levels of estrogen...

Good part of it is that it allows me to put mass easily and then cut just like st82hellnbak advised me to. Thanks for the advices!

And by the way that guy on the face replacement is a mixture of Pele with Ronaldo (both soccer players i donīt know if you even know those guys but it is really funny for brazilian people...)

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR

Aragorn

$uperman is offline Member
    i didnt know people dug garth brooks in brazil

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Keep at it and be thankful you didnt have any skid marks in that back shot :}

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    nice tightie whitey shot!j/k keep pumpin bro!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    keep pumpin man! what are you planning on cycling??

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Go for a bulk cycle man!!! BTW if you didnt know that pic on your face is beetlejuice from the howard stern show.

KISSMIBUT is offline New Member
    Your physique looks pretty good, but I'm sure you feel it could be better. Before considering bulking up see if you can handle this workout routine for three months without any kind of performance enhancer ,including creatine, to see what your body can handle in its natural or normal state.

Try this workout routine and see how you do.

Chest: Sets Reps
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Incline bench press: 5 6-14
    Dumbell flyes: 5 6-14
    Close grip bench press 5 6-14
    or Dips, (preferably
    weighted)

Arms: Sets Reps
    --------------------------------------------------------
    One arm preacher curls 5 6-14
    Scull crushers 5 6-14
    Standing dumbell curls( 5 6-14
    Don't alternate)
    Cable pressdowns 5 6-14

Back Sets Reps
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Dead lifts 4 6-8
    Bent Over Barbell Rows 5 6-14
    One Arm Dumbell Rows 5 6-14
    Pull Ups 5 6-14

Legs Sets Reps
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Squats(with 3 - 5 6-8
    feet 3-4 apart)

Leg Extensions 5 6-14

Standing Calf Raises 5 6-`14

Leg Curls 5 6-14 (depending on
    how hamstring
    feels)

Shoulders Sets Reps
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military Presses 5 6-14
    Bent lateral Raises 5 6-14
    Arm Raises (to the front 5 6-14
    and side)

Try this workout and see how your body responds to it. The sets I have laid out will surely put weight on your body without consuming 2000 calories or even taking a protein drink. You just have to see where your baseline strength is for each body part before considering bulking up or taking juice. By the way, this is a program that I created for my self and it works. I started off at 145lbs and after three months, my weight went up to 150 and I currently a little over 150 after 6 months. Just try to follow this program with a schedule of 6 days on, one day off. Taper down each exercise except squats and deadlifts because of the heavy weights being use. Try to use a weight that's heavy enough to put you at the brink or six reps for at least 1- 2 sets and then use weight that will put you in the range of 8-14 reps for your remaining sets. You will definitely feel a pump. Just wait till you feek how tight your arms and back will feel.

Darko is offline New Member
    NO offence bro but are you serious about that workout, even for someone eating tons of cals, getting great rest and even on gear the volume of that program is extremly high, not mention with lots of holes in it.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Bro is that a wedgy ?

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    stay away from the juice and get your nutrition and training underway first.....i agree with tatty....you look too lean and not muscular enough to be 5'7 180 bone density perhaps like you said

I appreciate all replies... As for the weight it is really that... as for my cycle plan running a fina / eq / test hoping to put 12 - 15 lbs of lean mass over 10 weeks (fina for 6 weeks - test prop and eq all the way long) .
    Never tried eq nor fina nor test so i am a little scared of the massive hunger (put too much bf), anxiety and depression during cycle. So this kept lifting naturally for six months which helped me a lot to lean out while not losing or even putting some little mass over me.

What do you guys think of this cycle?

Other drugs i would be running along the roids would be bromo ed while in fina (starting two weeks prior do first fina shot), 1/4 tab of femara ed for the test bloat/gyno all the way long and eca / clen 15 day rotation after fina/bromo administration.

Dosages are:

Fina - 60 mg eod , week 1-6
    Test prop - 300 mg, week 1-10
    Eq - 300 mg , week 1-10

After cycle therapy:

Bromo from last test shot on
    Clomid three weeks after last eq shot

Am i missing something here?

thanks a lot everyone..

KISSMIBUT is offline New Member
    I know that the workout routine that I listed seems very strenuous, but that what it takes for me to see results. The exercise routine that most bodybuilders list aren't efficient, consisting of only 3 sets per exercise. I've looked in tons of BBer magazines for a sufficient workout routines and two months later my body still looks the same. With the boatload of steroids that some bodybuilder take 3 sets per exercise is sufficient for them, but not for a hard gainer. This workout routine is inspired from Lee Priests workout routine, and he does 20 sets per body part. I've only listed an average or ten. Trust me, it doesn't take a ton of calories or any additional supplements to get through the routine I listed. You just have to try it and see how strong your body gets.

Hey KISSMIBUT thank you for posting a whole workout routine but as matter of fact my most effective routine is 4 sets with 12 reps for each body part, 4 - 5 different kinds of exercises each, moderate - heavy weight, two body parts por day trained once a week. So my schedule is:

Monday - Chest / Abs
    Tuesday - Back / Forearms
    Wednesday - Triceps / Biceps
    Thursday - Shoulders / Traps
    Friday - Legs / Abs
    Saturday and Sunday - Rest with carb-up since i spend the whole week with low-carb diet.

This works awesome for me as i am not a hardgainer and can easily handle a low-carb diet without losing too much strenght for the lifting days.

I donīt to cardio at all, except for some soccer games once in a while.

Bodyfat drops like mad when xenadrine / low carb combo is used.

I think anyone with the body type similiar to mine should try this for a while, maybe two months too see how your body responds.

As for roids, winny and primo made me hard and vascular with 5 pounds more and a nice 6 pack to show, but it was 6 months ago and i lost some of the sharpness and the abs, despite not loosing mass.

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    Is that what people do roids for ? No offence, but really ?

Im 17, 170-172 lbs and i look more muscular than that.

I Hope you keep lifting and reach your goals naturally ...

Roids have their place , they have to be used wisely. If you had come from a fat and rounded look your entire life you would know their place.

Just do me a favor, donīt compare yourself to someone or some people to you, everyone has differente genectics and be glad that to you have good.

Congratulations anyway. It is nice to see someone looking good at 17 without roids, it proves that it can be attained with good nutrition and consistency.

As for me the road is a little more complicated and i think roids can help me at some points.

Thanks for the reply.

Thread Information