Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my pic

raymondjj19 is offline New Member

my pic

ok guys heres one of me. i will try and get some more so u get a better picture. what do yous think? 19yo, 180lbs, training for 3.5 years
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pic-me1.jpg  

notice my spare tyre hiding at the bottom there!, lol

comeon guys dont be shy!!!!!!!!!

nuke is offline Member
    Bro, not bad,

Can see the trap development, nice thick bis for 19.....Whats your program, natural, and what are your goals ?

i started my first cycle a few weeks back a sus only. i wanna get to about 200lbs, then start to cut up. i am gonna start to cut after christmas to get ready for my holidays.
    training 4 days a week
    mon= chest, bis
    tue= legs
    thur= shoulders,tris
    fri= back, calfs

ill get some more pics in the next few days!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pic-img_0006.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pic-img_0007.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pic-img_0015.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pic-img_0036.jpg  

i need your input guys!!!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Not bad dude, but IMO you should have stayed natural for a few more years. You have some good size but you don't have any muscle maturity, at least not any that's visible in the pics posted.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nice solid foundation bro, try to work on those shoulders and traps
    bi's look nice and the quads are coming along
    chest development is good also
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thankyou for your input guys, shoulders it is then!

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    looking good. wWhat are your stats?

pinoy is offline New Member
    shave does legs haha

setsthesun is offline Banned
    uhhh...3.5 years bb and some juice and you look like that? NOT GOOD WORK

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey looking good Bro, you are on the right track, keep pounding away...XXL

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by setsthesun
    uhhh...3.5 years bb and some juice and you look like that? NOT GOOD WORK
    Dude, don't discount genetics. Just because you are blessed with good ones that doesn't mean everybody will look like you after the same amount of work and training. Actually it's quite the contrary. Some of us work damn hard to even look half good. Don't comment until you have all the details, ok?

bigtraps is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

Dude, don't discount genetics. Just because you are blessed with good ones that doesn't mean everybody will look like you after the same amount of work and training. Actually it's quite the contrary. Some of us work damn hard to even look half good. Don't comment until you have all the details, ok?
    I'm with you there Bro...Takes along time to get there, for those especially like myself as well. With out the genetic boost. Not an excuse though. Just must train that much harder. But it Will pay off.
    KEEP PUMPING BRO!!

diesel...that wasn;t a flame. That was an honest conclusion. If anyone asked me how long that guy has worked out i;d say 8 months. He says 3.5 years. that's sad.

bro your sad, if u dont have anything positive to say about me then keep quitet. it takes alot of guts to post your pic on here knowing that some of the guys on here HAVE COMPETION LEVEL BODYS. so to all the other guys on here( except you) thanks for your addvie and input, it makes me more determined to prove what i can do. and iv got all my life to do it!

i've posted my pics too. You can check them out.
    also...if you are here only looking for positive feedback...then lol. You don't really need to look for it in here. Go stand in front of the mirror and just tell yourself how good you look. And no, i'm not sad. You're sad..and i'd be sad too if i looked like you do.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you have built a nice base I would hit the delts hard and heavy and keep the protein intake high.

Rocket

I'm suprised setsthesun hasn't been banned by now...

setsthesun doesn;t swear or actually pick on anyone. None of my comments are violent.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i've posted my pics too. You can check them out.
    also...if you are here only looking for positive feedback...then lol. You don't really need to look for it in here. Go stand in front of the mirror and just tell yourself how good you look. And no, i'm not sad. You're sad..and i'd be sad too if i looked like you do.
    dude you're flaming hard man!! all he asked was some constructive criticism and you're saying uhhh 3.5 half years with juice?? and you look like that?? WTF is that suppose to mean man?? you could've said oh i think you could work on this and that, not a wise ass comment dude. i am too surprised you're not banned yet. jesus

those who know little will try to show everyone what they know. Thus, they make it seem like they know more.

those who actually know something will only share it when asked. Even if it will make most think they know nothing, it does not deny their knowledge, nor its applicability.

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    raymondjj19, keep at it bro, I think you like okay and so do many others even though you are not ready to stand next to the likes of coleman or yates, but most of us aren't either and never will be. Don't listen to SUNNY (aka setsthesun (he hates that by the way )) as he is just your typical ignoramous.

heyherc mixes english and what is probably latin in a half-succesful attempt of hurting my feelings. Ignoramus...riiight

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    1. raymondjj19, good work bro. You know what you have to do, so keep doing it. Looks like you are getting good pec development! Are you planning on still bulking, or what? What are your goals?

2. setsthesun, bro, since you are so smart, why doing you share some useful information? 95% of us want to learn from you...Christ, you've shown us so many pictures of yourself, and yet, you still insist on showing your ass. I see your future here short lived.
    peace
    bronco

fast is offline Associate Member
    sexy legs

donniosn is offline New Member
    thanks guys i am gonna work harder then ever

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    those who know little will try to show everyone what they know. Thus, they make it seem like they know more.

those who actually know something will only share it when asked. Even if it will make most think they know nothing, it does not deny their knowledge, nor its applicability.

Actually I feel as though I know alot... and I share my experience all the time weather I'm asked or not, because if I can help someone else from my experience, then I feel I should... So by doing so I guess you are trying to tell me I don't know SHIT...

Setsthsun... I saw your pics and you have one hell of a build for a 17 year old, but honestly I doubt you're mature enough to be telling anyone when and why someone will offer to help... Grow up already... 17 is not to young to act like an adult, so why don't you give that one a try instead of shooting your mouth off?

Raymond Nice start bro... Like the arms... Nice pec development starting to show too... Keep it up bro...I would concentrate on the basics and build some thickness for now while staying a lean as possible...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Go stand in front of the mirror and just tell yourself how good you look. And no, i'm not sad. You're sad..and i'd be sad too if i looked like you do.

What's sad is an asshole like this feels it Ok to talk so much shit about someone else, and at the same time I'm sure if he had people talking about him he'd be all pissed off and upset...

How about treat people the way you yourself would like to be treated... Give other bros advice and be positive about what they are working to acheive? I respect anyone that busts their ass in the gym... They don't have to look like you to earn my respect...

when i posted my pics i wasn;t looking for advice. i was looking for opinions. So is he...he never said anything about advice. Actually he said to me "if you have nothing good to say about me then do not say anything" or smth like that. Had he asekd for advice i would have given him advice.

thanks diesel and all you bros out there

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    this shit is pathetic man...let's just go on with the thread. Raymondjj19 doing good bro. im 19 myself. i already juiced once with dbol /test/winny and i kinda regret it for now but its too late. i would've def waited another 2-3 years. but oh well. im actualy gonna start another cycle. good pec development and bis too bro. and nice tatoo!!
    Keep BangIn!

lol my friend did the tatooe for me? it needs filling in again its gone patchy

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    nice

but one thing that pops into mind is forearms.....having impressive bulges in the forearms looks totally awsome when you hit that kind of bicep pose.....take a look at Lee Priest's forearms when compared to other pro's...they look VERY nice

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    behind the back wrist curls : i go really really heavy on these....hold and squeeze like there is not tommorw at peak contration ...really good at creating a nice bulging barrel in the forearm
    superset that with wrist curls where you have your forearms resting on a bench....this will create that amazing burn and pump to promot vascularity..and it willd add some length to the flexor

reverse preacher with a towel wrapped around the bar to increase the circumferance putting more emphesis on my grip keeping your wrist curled upwards during the full range of motion imagining that you are trying to touch you knuckles to your wrist.....when you hit a side chest post, it fills that "tendon to muscle" connection you have at the elbow joint
    super set that with reverse wrist curls for the ultimate burn and pump to improve vascularity...and to add some lenth to the extensor

gripping really heavy dumbells for as long as you can with a towel wrapped around it to increase circumferance will pack overall mass to forearms

as you can see anything i do for the forearms, i like to increase circumferance of the bar to force myself to have to grip the thing tighter

also do your heavy deadlifts without strap
    Last edited by Maytag; 11-17-2002 at 04:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information