bigpump9 is offline New Member

My Pics, 21yrs old

here is the recent pic of me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Pics, 21yrs old-md2a.jpg  

I am a lot more cut on the first pic,
    Here is one of me that was taken in august this year, Thats me off the cycle for 2 month, sorry i tried to resize it, but it looks weird then. So here is me and my back. Reason being that there is no front pic yet is this pic was taken when i was trying to bulk up naturally, So my abs just faded away.. I will get a front pic very soon, I will just diet for cople of weeks. I am a lot tanner and more defined now i think, so just critique whatever. And by the way I am 21.

6'0, 207, 8-10 bfat, 17.9 arms, 18.3 calves, the rest i really didn't measure... I will get more pics soon.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Pics, 21yrs old-mef1.jpg  

I am starting to compete in about 3 month from now, hopefully i will qualify for the nationals.... will go on from there, i am still young.......so
    i got plenty of time to build up my physique and to turn pro.......
    Anyone else here has goals to become pro?

zanedom is offline New Member
    looking good man. what was your cycle? --ZANEDOM

i did 8 week, test prop with fina, test 150mg eod, fina wk 1-5 75-80mg eod, then wk 3-8 added primo and winni, at 200-300mg wk, and winnin 50mg eod........ I was pretty ripped.... people thought i was going to compete.... but i felt to small...... I am heavy bulking now.........

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    throw up some more pics...it's hard to tell with those camera angles.

fast is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by bigpump9
    I am starting to compete in about 3 month from now, hopefully i will qualify for the nationals.... will go on from there, i am still young.......so
    i got plenty of time to build up my physique and to turn pro.......
    Anyone else here has goals to become pro?
    Good luck mate!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    nice peaks on the bicepts bro but other than that its hard to tell what else you gained with that camera angle.. traps looks thicker

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Im not saying youre lieing or anything but those pics dont make you look to have 18' arms. Probably just the pics though. Look pretty ripped but Id say put on some more mass before trying to compete.

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    18" arms, hehe. Maybe 16".. maybe. =)

setsthesun is offline Banned
    i'd say your arms are 17...either that or you have loooooong fucking muscle bellies. You choose which but:

1)at 21 you have 17 inch arms and you want to qualify for the nationals and become a pro. Most pros were already freaks by your age. Those who weren't already freaks had such genetic potential that they simply blew up in 2-3 years
    2)if you have 18 inch arms and long muslce bellies than you're really fucked. look at what most tall guys in the sort end up like (say greg kovacs).

i say look at the top amateurs at the nationals and give yourself a fair answer. Nope...probably not gonna be a pro.

Originally posted by setsthesun
    i'd say your arms are 17...either that or you have loooooong fucking muscle bellies. You choose which but:

1)at 21 you have 17 inch arms and you want to qualify for the nationals and become a pro. Most pros were already freaks by your age. Those who weren't already freaks had such genetic potential that they simply blew up in 2-3 years
    2)if you have 18 inch arms and long muslce bellies than you're really fucked. look at what most tall guys in the sort end up like (say greg kovacs).

i say look at the top amateurs at the nationals and give yourself a fair answer. Nope...probably not gonna be a pro.
    You are funy mofo, I said i will become a pro one day......not this year......or next...... i think u misunderstand.... and my arms are 18.2 inches now so u can be jealous all u want, but i am not the one that gets all the stares at the gym and fuck, a local supplement store wants to sponsor me, and have my pics in there advertisement.....lol i am 21...
    good luck

Originally posted by FLEX_NuTz
    18" arms, hehe. Maybe 16".. maybe. =)
    16 is almost how big my forearm is....... only the first pic is recent, and it was more than 3 weeks ago, I am up 18lbs already... so lmao... 16....??????

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by bigpump9

16 is almost how big my forearm is....... only the first pic is recent, and it was more than 3 weeks ago, I am up 18lbs already... so lmao... 16....??????
    Well if your up 18 lbs in 3 weeks...chances are it's not all muscle. Didn't you say you were bulking? Probably lots of water....Not trying to flame but that's just the way it is.

Also try practicing some humility bro....You look good in those pics but your not the second coming or even the biggest guy on this board so just keep that in mind....

z28man is offline Junior Member
    I dont think anyone is jealous here, just giving constructive critism. Why not just take it for what its worth?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Hard to tell from those pics what you have going on...

You're cut and look good bro... But the Delts look very weak to me, might be the camera angle, but they look like they need work for sure...

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    bigpump9 - Remember CrazyRussian and what you were saying...seems like the shoe is on the other foot. What goes around, comes around.

Aragorn

Thread Information