Thread: Bulk or cut?

livin2lift is offline New Member

Bulk or cut?

hey what would yal do? currently i am 6'2" 217lbs and @20%bf (those damn luv handles!) anyways my goal is to get @ 10% BF by the 2nd week of march (spring break). Just so u know i have been from 310lbs to 190 then back up to 220 since last christmas what would you do? i was thinking of bulking until January then run a couple of cycle of DNP (done it before and i have some left over to use) what do you guys thnk?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bulk or cut?-me1.jpg  

another lol i know i know im fat!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bulk or cut?-m2.jpg  

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would deffnitely cut or try to gin lean muscle, i wouldn't do a full blown nulk up...and WTF do you need DNP for Bro, a good clean diet will get you to 10% in no time 10-12 weeks...XXL

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree 100% with MikeXXL. You don't need DNP or any gear at all, just a super strict diet and kick ass work ethic in the gym. I would definately recommend leaning out, it makes what muscle you already have look much bigger. If you get down to 10% and feel you need to be bigger, then consider bulking, but for now I say...project lean babay!!! BTW....clean up your room...it's a friggin mess!!

setsthesun is offline Banned
    don;t use dnp . Because you used to be a fatso (and don't get mad, you still are), your metabolism is down in the fucking dumps. Gear will only do so much for your metabolism, and for a short time, but after yuou come off gear or dnp your metabolic rate will be even slower than before. So listen to the advice and eat clean and workout/run. That will help you A HELL OF A LOT MORE in the long run. Even in the short run.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    BTW....clean up your room...it's a friggin mess!!
    he is right though Bro!!

I totally have to go with Pete and XXL on this one. You have a good solid base there. Cut it up on a stick diet and hard work in the gym ONLY and when you are finished in 12 weeks or so you will look harder and bigger!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by setsthesun
    Because you used to be a fatso (and don't get mad, you still are)
    I really do hope you know this member personally because that is a flame bro and I am sure there are 100 other ways that you could have reworded that phrase.

By the way you are far from being fat! Like I said in my last post all you need is about 12 weeks of hard dieting and training and you will be a whole new person.

fast is offline Associate Member
    You don`t need DNP for that.. or any gear.. diet is enough

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    don;t use dnp. Because you used to be a fatso (and don't get mad, you still are)
    Don't mind him he is always a flamer. I'm surprised he is still around. Maybe DNP was the way to go when you were up in the numbers, but now your talking about dropping 10% of bodyfat in 3-4 months. That's pretty reasonable, and I'm sure you can get there with a strict diet and a good workout plan. Good luck to you!

yeh laugh all you want to i may be chubby right now but really the only thing holding me back is my damn lov handles. heres a pic of last january...lol ive come along way! (remember i lost ALL my muscle loosing 100lbs in 6 months so this past 4 months ive been bulking). BTW thanks for all your replies guys i really appreciate it. i start a new job that involves 50 hrs of "manual labor" not too bad (UPS driver) im gunna do that for 7 weeks (college $$)!! so hopefully with a good clean diet i will loose some with that. oh yeh keto was started 2 days ago im gunna try and not eat alot of sugar (last time i ate alot of sugar and didnt loose too much)

Thanks guys for all your help, support and critisism!

Brandon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bulk or cut?-fatass.jpg  

oh yeh 1 more question for u guys...should i go ahead and start using lipoderm-y? or jsut wait til i get learner?

nuke is offline Member
    Brandon(livin2lift )

FUCKING RIGHT ON BRO !!!! You have accomplished a MAJOR TASK in your life. 100 lbs in 6 months...SHit, Right on bro !.
    You do what the bros said....Keep eating well, do cardio, its the best thing, and lift,lift ,lift !!
    I personally am extremly proud of your efforts..Keep it up man !!

Just one more quick point---- SETTHESUN- YOU STILL ARE A DICK !!! This kid busts his balls to lose weight and all you can do is call him FATSO..( OK - 2nd grade ) You are so fucking unbeleiveable, if you only used your powers for good vs evil !!!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good job bro. Hard work does pay! Cardio and diet is the key like everyone has said.

STS - I think you should change your attitude bro. No reason to call him a fatzo. Would you say that to his face? Hospital next stop for you bro.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    don;t use dnp. Because you used to be a fatso (and don't get mad, you still are)

This guy is the fucking best... He's just all about making friends... Didn't your mommy teach you how to play with others?

nuke is offline Member
    He has seious issues bro.... I love the fact that so many people are internet tough guys, bring that shit to light brother. You would last about 13 seconds around here with that attitude.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Dude try the lipoderm or whatever that other product is and run a CKD type diet. See where you are then and then bulk up from a cleaner base so to speak. I used yohimburn and it worked well on my love handles.. prolly better there than anywhere else

Originally posted by saint808
    Dude try the lipoderm or whatever that other product is and run a CKD type diet. See where you are then and then bulk up from a cleaner base so to speak. I used yohimburn and it worked well on my love handles.. prolly better there than anywhere else
    What exactly does a CKD diet consist of?? is it better than keto? i will start back up on the lipoderm tomorrow

Thanks
    Buck

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    well when i cut i used a modified version
    basically carb up every seven days or so... keep the carbs under 100 and take a lot of ALA. use yohimburn and rinkater until i have to get up and pee in the middle of the night and then when i get up to pee i drink more water. Also I make sure that when i eat carbs i only eat high GI carbs after my workout and the rest of the time I eat low GI carbs.

well thats pretty much what im doing now i take in @ 30g of carbs at the most, carb up every weekend for 24hrs (around 200g of carbs) im gunna start using lipoderm-y 2x a day. Oh yeh i take around 3.5-4 g of ala a day the only thing im lacking is the ammount of water i take in

Thanks bro
    Brandon

nuke is offline Member
    Your on the right track Brandon, good advice saint !

Thread Information