Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RE: 23 year old basketball player

this is what I really look like, WHAT?! I can beat anyone of you juice monkeys in basketball. Just because I worked at GNC doesn't mean I have to use all of those to bulk up. I bulk up the natural way - by stuffing penisis down my throat!. That's right .. NATURAL ... have you guys ever heard of that word or know what that means?? Yeah and Eddyflash or w/e the hell your name is: you think I have mad problems, kid I have MAD game. Muthers Against Dumbasses (like me) gave me their highest diassaproval rating! It won't be my game that will scare you, it will be my hideous, monkey-like face that will cause you to gasp for breath!

Yeah I'll join the circus all right - to become a elephant shagging, ass clown who rapes monkeys for my show. By the way, I'm 22 - but im sure you could tell that by my obscene display of insecurity and infantile level of maturity. Ya know, why don't everyone just call me condom man and let out a big cumshot in me - I like that!. I'm out

oh I'm sorry, is that me again? Yup it is

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Is there a point to this nonsense?

I suggest you go to bodybuilding.com or find another board. We don't tolerate this type of bullshit here. I'm 100% natural (YES NATURAL) and I wouldn't offer you advice on bulking even if you paid me.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Hey Carloser, use some lubricant and shove a toy car up your ass :P

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Whoaaaaa their tiger! Slow your role...

You bulk up the natural way? It looks to me like you don't bulk up... period.

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Has this kid been banned yet? And what is this about bulking, kid looks 100lbs soaking wet. I think you need to think about what youre saying. Youre talking shit to people who are twice as big as you. Who cares if you can beat us at basketball, good for you, many of us probably dont play basketball as this is a bodybuilding site which you obviously forgot. Id much rather get beat at basketball than just plain beat up by a bodybuilder you say these things to in person. This kid obviously wants attention so I'll stop ranting and giving him what he wants. Get a life!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Bro, you might be good at shootin hoops with your boys, but that's about as far as you'll go with it. If I haven't heard your name on ESPN referring to college basketball, then you ain't goin nowhere. 22 your career is almost over - especially since you're WHITE !

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    someone promote me to mod real quick...just for about two minutes!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Thats a little better - nothing like a little editing

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    wheres the original post gone?

had a dam good laugh at that.

fliprock is offline Junior Member
    it's amazing that there are people stupid enuff to think this guy is real

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    he is real isn't he?

LOL

great stuff tho..

zanedom is offline New Member
    GUYS I ABOLOGIZE FOR MY FRIEND. HE ACTS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME.. I WAS TRYING TO HELP HIM OUT IN THE BEGINNING OF MY THREAD BUT TOO MANY OF YOU COULD NOT GET PAST HIS FACE.. SO I ERASED IT. THAT IS NO EXCUSE FOR HIM ACTING LIKE A DICK BUT HE IS GONE NOW SO LETS MOVE ON.... PEACE. --ZANEDOM

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Did I miss something... This must have been good... damn I'm always a day late...

Originally posted by majorpecs
    someone promote me to mod real quick...just for about two minutes!

You have my vote bro... Only if you kicks that little punks ass...

Originally posted by buff87
    Did I miss something... This must have been good... damn I'm always a day late...
    I will recap for you.

1. Zanedom posted some funny vacation pics of his friend who doesn't look over 150lbs asking him how he can help him bulk with some good advice from us. Also saying he does not supplement nor any inclanation of a current training program.

2. AR members laughed at the humorous picks and thought it was a joke post and made some silly comments about his buddy - especially the facial expression of him screaming about a spider in his Hotel room.

3. Zanedom's buddy registers his own profile, starts a thread and comes back with some witty "I am a 'natural' bulker" yet again posting pics of how small he is. Also referring to us as "juice monkeys" which I thought was kinda funny.

4. AR members reply and tell him to fuck off since his post was basically just a venting process and implying none of us are "real" athletes.

5. Zanedoms friend is banned.

Just another crazy that would not have the balls to make those comments if he was standing in a room with a couple of us vs the safety of the Internet. Personally I got 100lbs on him and could use him as dental floss after a good MRP.

But anyway - that's what ya missed

And Zanedom, no harm done brah. You're still good to go and handle yourself well...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    He didn't even weigh 150lbs lol
    I should have saved those pics of that goofy looking bastard :-)

alevok Guest
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    He didn't even weigh 150lbs lol
    I should have saved those pics of that goofy looking bastard :-)
    One word
    Hilarious

MNBullDawg is offline New Member
    wow I think I am now dumber just from reading that wow talk about jack ace!!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    guess i missed it too

hey guys i am thinking about putting STILL THE ILLESTS' pics back up!!! he pissed me off during thanksgiving when he came home from AZ. I went out to a bar in CT with my bro and some friends. ILLEST came 2hrs after i got there with his cousins. i had alot to drink before he got there and when he did arrive he bought me a another shot and a drink so would hang out with him. (still the illest only had 2 shots and on greatfull dead and was already drunk) anyway after we finished the shots i saw a girl who was yelling something in my direction i asked politly what she wanted.(it was extremly crowded and noisy) just then some really drunk guy stepped in front of me and asked me why i was talking to his "sister" i told him that i was just asking her if she wanted me to get the bartender for her. so that was the end of that just a bit of confussion. However ILLEST the tough guy he is was like YO ZANEDOM WHAT DID THAT ****** GUY SAY? . i told him that it was nothing and to keep cool. the guy heard him talking to me and got into ILLISTS' face next thing i know ILLIST is being picked up in the air being thrown across the very crowed bar. i was like what a friggin idiot as i continued to sip my drink. then after the brawl was ended i was standing next to the dude who was telling me he was going to kill ILLEST i told him that he wasnt worth the effort and the guy ended up leaving. anyway ILLEST went back to AZ and i havent talked to him since because he is mad that i didnt cover his back. (but from my point of view he was looking for trouble getting involved with my discussion action like he was) i have no problem sticking up for my friends but not when they act like clowns... ALRIGHT (thats all i have to say about that) HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD FOR ME TO REPOST HIS PICS?? --ZANEDOM

I have a friend like that bro... Everytime we go out drinking he picks a fight and then expects me to back him up and beat someone ass for him...

I say put his funny ass pics back up and even better if you have one of him flying though the air, because that shit was funny as hell... I never laughed so hard in my life

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess God created idiots for we could have someone to laugh at.....

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    hey "still the illest faggot" u think u big @ ball take ur ball and ur game and shove it up ur ass cuz i wouldnt even let step a a mile within my court u scrub he talkes a big game and doesnt even no what he got into carlos tell him da deal dawg

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro put the pics up..i could use a good laugh.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    ???

Very confused...I don't know the full story either.

ENJOY...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RE:  23 year old basketball player-look-out-.jpg  

YEAH HE IS TOUGH...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RE:  23 year old basketball player-drooling-fool.jpg  

DONT WANT TO MESS WITH THIS KID..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RE:  23 year old basketball player-oopps.jpg  

LMFAO - yup, those were the pics!

Zanedom...

That is the funniest shit of all time... I can't look at those pics without laughing so hard that I almost shit myself...

Tell your boy he must be one tough somabitch cus not to many dudes can make me shit myself...

This thread is hard to beat for comic relief...

lmfao imagine that drooling fool getting thrown across the bar :-)

Originally posted by MBaraso
    lmfao imagine that drooling fool getting thrown across the bar :-)

He probably picked himself up and struck a pose like in Picture #2 Gotta love it... This is some funny ass shit...

yeah pic # 2 is the funniest i think. I needed a good laugh tonight.
    Zan...is there any chance you have anymore pics of this guy? lol

I've done pissed myself Shit myself And broke a rib falling out of my chair because I was laughing to hard I don't think I could handle anymore pics of Freak-Boy anytime soon...

tatty is offline Member
    talking shit to carlos? hot daym...what a moron!

alevok Guest
    ZANEDOM, what u are doing is a crime, do you have an intension to kill us by laughing to death?
    By the way Carlos can use this pencil neck as a toothpick after his breakfast.

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    yup that is hilarious is harms are the lick nevamind who cares i got a luagh and so did all uses these pics are hilarious.................still the illest and skinniest faggot on this site brother.

careful guys i dont want anybody to get hurt.. (i have more pics but will have to find them)..any pics of this kid are funny he is only posing for the 1st and third pic not the 2nd and that is the one people seem to enjoy the most.lol.. anyway i have not talked to this kid since the incedent at thanksgiving but i will be happy to give carlos his phone# aol screen name and home address ... i should see him come christmas so i will keep you posted on his attitude. --ZANEDOM

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    LMAO
    let's see some more pics zanedom! I really like that first pic! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information