barney is offline New Member

getting fat after cycle

i seems eveytime i come off a cylce i get my belly back in just a few short weeks and my girlfriend really lets me know it. i wanted to know if this is common and if there's something i can do to pervent this from happening again? when i come off i'm still training and dieting, maybe not as hard only because i lose that juice drive but its not a pussy workout to say the least.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    This is wrong forum for this question, but i will address the issue, what i would do coming off a cycle is reduce my over all calories, mostly from carbs and drop the protein slightly as there will be no more anabolic stimulas from the gear, so you will not need as much protein, if you eat the same while on and off you will most deffinitely get fatter after the discontinuance of the cycle...XXL

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    This is common amoung BB's. It is usually caused by the catobolic effect post cycle. That is why alot of guys (including myself) use Clen , and Xendrine. Clen really works for me, and I have actually gained some really good quality muscle and strength on it. I think we all can relate to your fat problem post cycle. MIke has a few good suggestions.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Your receptors are not as strong as they are when you are on your cycle. Train harder and add a bit of cardio...that should help you keep your fat down. I don't recommend cutting after a bulking cycle. Let your body get use to the new weight. Why cut all that hard earned muscle. Let your body stay or grow a bit more. Let your body know what it is like to keep that new muscle.

just my.02

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    I AGREE WITH STEAK HELMET. YOU DON'T WANT TO JUMP INTO A CUTTING CYCLE RIGHT AFTER A BULKING CYCLE. JUST KEEP YOUR DIET CLEAN AND STICK TO A GOOD WORKOUT. I KNOW ITS A LITTLE HARDER TO STAY MOTIVATED WITHOUT THE JUICE, BUT SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO SUCK IT UP IF YOU WANT TO LOOK YOUR BEST.

Thread Information