Thread: Before Pics

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

Before Pics

Alrighty bros, here are my before pics. Im about 188, age 20, Not sure on Body fat. Getting ready to do a cycle of EQ and D-bol, might add winny or test and a clomid follow up. Just thought id throw some pics up although they are no where near as good as the BB's on this forum. But we will see what happens In a couple of months. Feedback Please and cycle suggestions starting to get pumped boys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before Pics-picture-1.jpg   Before Pics-picture-4.jpg  

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Add the test to your cycle!

Your arms look big in your sidechest, but you need more shoulders. Keep pumping hard bro!

No suggestions guys????????????????????????????????

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    You look good. What height are you? Bf % looks fine. I would leave the winny for now and just run the test d-bol and eq. That would be a good bulking cycle.

Looks like you have good thickness in your lower back. Try to post a couple more pics.

Thanks

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    look good

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    PBB,
    Ok bro, i'd not not have test in that cycle! I hate to hit this but damn dude your 20 don't waste away natural test on a cycle now, just wait you got a decent base but you can do alot more naturally! Clean up your diet and be really consistent with it and your gym work and you'll be ready in a year or 2.
    But if you're going to run one, definately add test! ON average and I've seen you around here for a while now, most of the vets etc will tell you it should be test then add based off of your test. It's a constant!
    Test/eq/dbol sure...but I'd wait, your still 20 and got plenty to go bro.

Good Luck
    SID

Sid thanks for being so responsive. That advice helps me out alot, i havent purchased anything yet. IM still trying to decide what i want to do. If i do buy the stuff im going to run with test for sure. I was hitting a plateau for a bit but i think my natural test bumped up a notch. My workouts are going crazy and i can feel myself getting bigger just from the food im eating. We will see within the next month. Ill keep you posted on decisions.....thanx pb

BDTR is offline Retired
    Big arms.

Work on chest and delts. Look good though for sure.

add test.

havent seen you for a while BDTR , thanks bro for the compliment...Ill work on those shoulders

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah i posted in the steroid section why I was gone. Don't get me wrong, your chest isn't bad, its just your arms are pretty big so it makes your shoulders/chest look smaller in comparison.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Picture doesnt really show traps and lats too well. chest and arms are good though

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good, but hell, continue to get big naturally. You have a ton of FREE test running through you now. Don't ruine a good thing!

My height is 5'8''. I do have alot of test running thru me naturally right now. All i wanna do is lift, bang my GF, or wack off. And if i dont do these 3 all thruout the day i just want to bitch & break things.

Thread Information